Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Thread: psychobabbling

You know, despite the seeming drift toward a discussion of the FSUW anatomical blessings as being a focal point of a topic, the truth is, it is a part of the WM's attraction to FSUWs and really can't be ignored.
    quote:I can't abide the fourletter words, the bad spelling, braggings and "I almost made it" stories, spiced with expressions like "hot babes" etc.
    I fully respect swede's wishes to keep this thread above all that, or at least for the most part. The occassional installment of "My Three Olgas" being a bit of a literatry diversion for me, and hopefully a fun distraction for those who read it. Although, I like to think that I blurr the reality of SOME parts of those shorts enough to get everyone to think a little.

However, sex, sexuality, sex-appeal, and of course, physical attractiveness, are certainly some of the things WMs look at when they, excuse me, WE, turn our heads, libidos, and wallets to the east!

It's undeniable, unless you happen to be living in denial! We certainly aren't spending all this hard earned cash to find an ugly woman??? But, as I learn more and more about what these women are, I wonder just how many WMs take the time to really find out what they're really getting into, and if they would still be so "gung-ho" about it?

A number of topics have been touched upon these passed weeks. Hopefully swede will drop anchor on one or two soon, so we might dig a little deeper?

Train returns

quote:And quite contrary to the latest trend on 'Psychobabbling', I can only personally comment, that I haven't observed so much upper story natural endowments as you, but instead rather quite many wellshaped and wellexposed legs in FSU.
    http://photo.ualadys.com/photos/0/9937/959172_83010.jpg

Perhaps it's simply that the massive milk cannons are a focal point to American men, but there existence is beyond repute!
    http://www.datemefree.org/photos_gallery.php?ID=81418
    Here we can see the date me free scammer accentuating the area (her round mounds of male stress relief squeezy toys) which she wants perspective suckers to focus on.

Train returns

I think the old ad said, "Lift and Separate. That's the Playtex 18 hour way." Someone should tell her they make bras that will do that for her, so she doesn't have to walk around cupping her tits like that all the time. LOL.

Smoks. I'm kind of bummed here in Prometheus land. Looks like my Olga is history, so now I'm contemplating a future life of independence. Good, but a little scary after so many years.

My friends are all saying to get out and play the field. I've got a friend who is tapping women half his age on a regular basis, and has the cell phone pics to prove it, but I'm a little appalled and not at all sure that a single father of two young kids is ready to become a dating machine. On the other hand, I'm not ready to be put out to pasture yet, and still dream there is someone out there I won't turn into a total bitch within 24 months of meeting me. (See they all start out great, but I bring the best out of everyone eventually, especially the Olgas).

So I'm thinking no one under 35. I've never dated anyone that old! (Think Jack Nicholson in Something's Gotta Give). The Movie Sleepless in Seattle suggested that a woman that age has a greater chance of being killed by a terrorist than finding a husband. But what's left in the gene pool after 3.5 decades? My fear is I'm going to run into a group of women that couldn't find anyone else, complete with competing idiosyncracies (competeing with my own that is, I have to be the center of attention), and a desire to change my absent minded professor demeanor into something I clearly am not (good husband material).

There's a great line in the Tao of Steve, where Syd says, "Don Giovanni slept with thousands of women because he was afraid he wouldn't be loved by one." I, on the other hand, thought I was loved by one, so now I guess I'm ready to sleep with thousands of women instead.

You're out there swimming around Smoks, how's the water? And do your Olga's have a sister?

Hey Prometheus! Haven't heard from swede lately. I wonder if his Polish, soon to be ex has gotten to him? Oh great-grandfather badger, please watch over our dear comrade and protect him from the demonic influences an FSUW can have over a mortal man!

Hey buddy, I know it's a total cliche, but it'll get better. I know from experience, only my heartache was a dirty little American heroin junkie wh@re named Jennifer, not an FSUW Olga. Hey, I'm still a tad bit bitter, but I've survived.

I certainly wish things were going better in the romance department, but it is what it is. Personaly, I devoted myself to the skank little pig and really got out of the game for more than 7 years. When it was time to get back in, it seemed the rules had changed and I never got the memo.

I've never been with a girl over 35 either. The wh@re was 26 when we got together. It could be an easier adjustment for you than it is for me though. I kind of have developed the male drive to continue the family name thing. This is the main reason for my consideration of younger than I might normally think about FSUWs for a prospective wife. I only say that dating slightly older, but still super attractive girls might be an easier transition for you is because you have kids to play with... I don't. It sucks.

Now some good news should you venture forth into the abyss that is FSU/MOB dating for another round... Statistics show that single, and especially never married, non-scammer FSUWs 30+, can be somewhat aggressive in their search for a suitable mate since the culture has already earmarked them as "old maids".

Also, I have read that these women aren't as over bearing as their slightly younger counter parts and are looking for a green card... I mean security and a gentle man more than anything else.

No matter what, you're going to feel the sting of the break up for a while. Sorry, no sugar coating from me. But, it WILL get better.

God d*mn it! I feel like Dr. Friggin' Phil just now!!!!!!!!!!!

Train returns

Dr. Phil! Love it.

Well, they call this area psychobabbling for good reason. There only appear to be a half dozen or fewer posters who take advantage.

I'm actually kind of fired up and ready to ease back into life. My Olga is in a panic at the thought of her gravy train derailing. She asked me to meet her at a local restaurant for drinks and begged forgiveness, swore her other relationships "meant nothing," and that they were "completely over."

I didn't buy the store, but gave pause to consider my next step. I got home and my son handed me her iPhone. On the cover was a text message from one of the guys who "meant nothing" who was "completely over." The punch line? She'd had the phone for one day (I had turned off the account I paid for many years), so he could not have possibly even known the new number, unless she had called or text'd him the same day she met me to provide her new number to him.

As I've said before, I'm not the jealous type. If you don't want to be here with me, then there is the door. It just feels a little embarrassing to have all the things your friends and family have opined about for years become apparently very true in a short period.

So anyway, it's definately got to be an older Olga next time. The other thing, it's got to be someone who is crazier about me than the other way around. That's the real danger in an older western male taking up with a much younger FSU woman. The young Olga is always going to have the upper hand, because they've got a hell of a lot more men begging for a chance with them than their silverhaired mates. Not that I'm silverhaired mind you, but I will be, if I have any hair left by that time (other than the stuff growing out of my ears).

The kids are kind of psyched up about the whole thing ("Two Christmases!" See Talladega Nights, the Ballad of Ricky Bobby), so I guess I'll survive. Time to strap it on and ride it out. Change is always difficult, but the life after change does not have to be.

I'm through openly emoting for now. Thanks.

Prometheus

Hi Guys, sorry about the silence, but the recent period has been overburdened with the presence of my FSUW. Fixing the divorcepapers is now finished, but for various reasons, she's been hanging around a month more, than I intended. Contrary to you guys, I'm counting the days, till I'm alone again. It has been a drain on my energy.

Thanks for your sympathy PeopleS, your guesses and your prayers aren't far from the mark. Greatgrandfather Badger is somewhat helpful, but he considers me soggy, so he doesn't support me all the way.

Prometheus, I can only agree with PeopleS about time healing all wounds. And I talk from a very deep personal experience in this situation, because I usually suffer strongly from separation-anxiety (only not now). I believe this is much more a male problem than a female (partly based on male/female statistics on mental breakdowns after divorce etc, where men are making up 75%).

And after due consideration, I've come to the conclusion, that it often is something as simple as 'supply-panic'. I don't know how it is in the states, but here any decent-looking woman can go to the nearest single-place and get a man home after max a few hours. Whereas it would take a man maybe a couple of weeks to do the same. I know, that if I in such a situation immediately could find a new partner, short or long term, I wouldn't waste any tears on the past. It's a bit shameful to admit it, but there's a lot of pride and insecurity in such situations.

I think this is the reason that FSUM can be so 'cool' about the dating scenario. They know, that they have a slightly better chance than the women, and that makes them more macho, and thus even more interesting. There's nothing women despise more than men being persistant in a wimpy way. Probably a biological leftover from former times, when a man behaving like a wet sponge wouldn't be a good protector.

I must say, that I never have been a 'looser' in the sense of being the shy, unattractive guy, no woman would look at. I won't die curious, but I nevertheless suffer from the more idotic aspects of the war of the sexes; all the meaningless hunting, all the excessive whiskey every time it doesn't function and especially all the peacock behaviour sometimes needed.

So I've developed a special attitude to net-dating. It's convenient, and if you master the language reasonably well, it shouldn't cost more of your life than a modest sum every month at a decent dating-site. OK, a considerable part of the net-contacts I've met (at an intimate level), have been such I didn't wan't to live with permanently (alcoholism etc) after getting to know them, but to be cynic: It has helped me to avoid the feeling of being deserted. I'm not talking about actively seeking one-night stands or misusing anyone by giving out false information, but simply accepting offers from other lonely persons on the ground of 'maybe it functions, maybe not'. Two consenting adults and all that.

So Prometheus, don't sit too long in a negative spiral, but use the moments of lucidity, optimism and energy to open new contacts (because such moments will also come from time to time in between the gloom). If you're straight about it, this can be done in a completely morally correct way.

And guys; I wouldn't touch a woman under 40 with a pair of tongs, unless she was something so special, that it's unrealistic to think of. Older women are much more fun in every way.

Hey Prometheus! Talk about deja vous!!!
    quote:If you don't want to be here with me, then there is the door. It just feels a little embarrassing to have all the things your friends and family have opined about for years become apparently very true in a short period.
    Hahahaha!!! Buddy, that is basically the exact same realization I had to go through 2 years ago about my ex the heroin junkie wh@re!!! I lived in denial of what was obvious to everyone around me, and it was such an embarrassment to face up to what that girl was, and still is. Simply not a good person.
    quote:She asked me to meet her at a local restaurant for drinks and begged forgiveness, swore her other relationships "meant nothing," and that they were "completely over."
    For me, it was the Tuscan Tavern. Same scenario... dinner, drinks, etc... Only I was still stupid and took the b!tch back that time.

My dirty little heroin junkie wh@re was more careful with her cell phone though. She usually kept it pretty well hidden. I knew why, but as I said, I was living my own little lie so as not to face the reality of what was going on.

But, I fear that you may be rebounding to fast... I mean 10 Olgas??? Sounds like a mixture for an Olga OD. I recommend starting out with one, and gradually building a tolerance to the "Olga Effect" before increasing the size of your personal Olga harem. It's safer that way.

Train returns

Hey swede! Welcome back.
    quote:Prometheus, I can only agree with PeopleS about time healing all wounds.
    Oh, I never said all wounds could be healed with time. It will get better, but sometimes the scars run very deep. 2 years later, and I have an annimosity toward my ex that is beyond my ability to fully describe without the overly abundant use of mulitple four letter explitives!
    quote:I don't know how it is in the states, but here any decent-looking woman can go to the nearest single-place and get a man home after max a few hours.
    Same her. Again, my ex could walk into any bar in the area, have a dozen guys drooling over her and buying her drinks and take her pick of which one she'd be spreading her legs for... as long as he had the right drugs that she wanted that night.
    quote:I think this is the reason that FSUM can be so 'cool' about the dating scenario. They know, that they have a slightly better chance than the women, and that makes them more macho, and thus even more interesting.
    Again, something I've talked about on occassion. The ratio of FSUWs to FSUMs highly favors the men. And with the ratio of attractive FSUWs to the less attractive, even the butt-ugliest of FSUMs can land himself a good looking younger girl.

What I've also been noticing on so many sites are the vast numbers of divorced, fairly young, very attractive FSUWs with 1 or 2 kids! This leads me to believe some of the stories about FSUMs just being out looking for a good time and not really wanting the baggage that comes with a serious long term relationship.
    quote:And guys; I wouldn't touch a woman under 40 with a pair of tongs, unless she was something so special, that it's unrealistic to think of. Older women are much more fun in every way.
    And I may not be thinking about women under 40 after I have a few more birthdays, but for now, what I said about my personal desire is not only to find a good girl to marry, but to have a couple of kids. Over 40, may not want or be quite so able to have kids without help.

And swede, did you mean tongs... or thongs???[:0][][8D]

Train returns