Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Thread: psychobabbling

Why not just go to Brides in Bikinis?

Train returns

Hey guys! Just bought my tickets for trip number two. I'll be heading east on Nov. 12th. There's one girl in particular that I've been corresponding with that I will be meeting. Of course I have a couple of spares, but there is one who seems to be excited about my going to visit her.

One minor problem... she's only 23. Far from my first choice of age groups, but I figure "what the heck". Honestly, I'd prefer if the digits were reversed and she was 32, but...

Guess what... Her name is actually Olga!!![:0]

http://www.anastasia-international.c...LadyID=1111591

Train returns

People,

I sent you an email about Olga to your aol account last night. Hope I did not offend, but as a guy who just climbed out a train wreck with a much too young FSU MOB, all I can do is waive a red flag.

Have fun, sure (who wouldn't like a roll in the hay with a 23 year old beauty), but DO NOT adopt a FSU daughter as your MOB. That is, unless you enjoy having the little pizda eat your beating heart while you watch.

Enough said.

Prometheus

Hey Prometheus! I didn't get that e-mail? Don't worry, you won't offend me if you resend it. I welcome your input.

Like I said though, I find her age to be a bit of a problem, but of all the FSUWs I've communicated with since I started down this path, she strikes me as being the most real in terms of maybe actually wanting to have a relationship with a WM.

Besides, there are still a few sites I didn't get to see on my last trip to Lugansk!

I recently had another FSUW send me a message on one of the numerous sites that I have a free membership on. I had communicated with her briefly a few months ago. She's 29 or 30, I don't recall off hand. Certainly more along the age that I am really looking for. She also speaks fairly good English. and also just happens to live in Lugansk. I'm thinking about spending a few USDs to the site so I can write back to her and maybe set up a meeting?

http://www.amazing-women.com/cgi-bin...d=am33210&p=16

I'm sure she looks a bit slight of build for your tastes, but personally, I go for the skinny ones. I figure there's less chance of winding up with a heffer in ten years![:0][}]

Train returns

I like Elena's Models. It is a pay site, but you get real email addressess and can exchange phone numbers etc. Actually had the trouble with too many interested women there. Your mailbox fills up pretty fast and it's tough to keep the Olga's separated. Most of them seem very educated, doctors, lawyers, dentists, etc., but there are some beauticians with luscious hooters too.

I have a free membership there too. I find my mailbox fills up on every site. I have something like 400 letters on AW alone. Oh, and if you look at the profile, the "Elena" profile I linked is a doctor!!! Hey, I'll be the house b!tch for my FSUW doctor babe![)]

Train returns

I was flipping around through stuff and found something interesting.

http://www.bigpicture.typepad.com/co...ar_bull_b.html

Now, I'm NOT about to suggest that King George's policies (or lack there of) have nothing to do with the current problems on Wall St. But, as this site suggests and more or less supports what I had said before about the natural up and down turns of the economy, I also have to wonder just how much of an effect the questionable bookeeping practices of the Clinton admin, as they "balanced" the budget, which lead to inflated Dow Jones growth oh so reminiscent of what the nation saw just prior to the Great Depression, is having on the present situation? Let's remember, Billy's admin saw no need to slow down the Dow as it pushed higher and higher under his watch.

One admin's overtly inflated economic success seems to have become the crushing burden based in reality of the sucsessor.

Train returns

People,

Just promise me you'll wear out Olga's every orifice. I want a mature Natasha who'll let me have my deviant way AND bring home enough bacon to let me enjoy my toys.

My Lena is texting me sexy missives at 3 in the morning with tons of photos. Life is good.

Prometheus

Hey Prometheus! Honestly, wearing out any of Olga's orifices isn't the real purpose of my trip. Sure she's beautiful, and like any man I wouldn't exactly run away from a sexual encounter with a beautiful girl, but I'm hoping to get more out of this trip than that.

Still, just as with my first trip, I don't put so much emphasis on the girls I will meet. First and foremost, I once again plan to have a great vacation! As I had said before, and found it to be very true, make it a vacation first and a wife search as a bonus activity. The higher one's expectations are of romance, the bigger the fall if things don't work out.

It's easy for me because I was never a "world" traveller prior to going to Lugansk in March. I was fascinated and thrilled by the entire experience! I still have this excitement for the trip itself. Don't get me wrong, I will be thrilled if things work out for me this time, but I don't forsee me jumping off any local bridges if it doesn't.

I only wish my Russian was better so that I could just chat with other local girls and try to get a better feel for their mindset. I do know how to politely ask for a beer though![^]

At present, I plan to spend more than one day with my Olga. She has told me she is asking for time off from her work during the daytime so we can spend time together. We have also talked about a nice dinner date, dancing, etc. There are also a couple of other girls that I might try to meet with in Lugansk. One is the 29 year old doctor.

Something a little off the wall is that I also plan to write to the girl that blew me off the last time. Her birthday is coming October 25th and I figure I might send her happy birthday wishes and see what her response is.[}]

Well, right about now, I'm starting to wonder where swede got to?

Train returns

Wish you great success. I'll go with you next time if this time works out.