Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Thread: psychobabbling

Hey Prometheus! Ti po ruskie? Actually, I think I remember you telling me you do, and having married an Olga, it would make sense. It would be good to pal around Ukraine with someone who knows Russian. My friend Alex helps me out now, but he can't always be around.

I wish I had had more time to study in the months since my first trip. Things started well, and I learned a lot, but then work got so darned busy and I found myself just wanting to relax when I got home. It's been busy as heck since July! As I said, I can order a beer, and ask where's the toilet, which will be quite useful after a few beers![)]

Of course my knowledge goes a bit further than that, but not too much. Again, I try not to allow the apprehension of a pending meeting rule my thoughts to the point where a non-success will create a sense of failure and disappointment for me, and thus spoil my trip.

Maybe I'm able to be this way because international travel IS so new and different for me? Maybe I'm able to not have so much concern over the results of meeting these girls because I still carry the scars left by my time and split with my ex, the dirty little heroin junkie wh@re, and really don't expect a lot from women still? Either way, my trip isn't until November 12th, so I'll be around.

I guess if we don't hear from swede soon, we'll have to send out a search party? I know swede would love my conspiracy theories about his whereabouts!

1) His Polish, soon to be ex-wifey has worked her FSUW charms on him and he is currently being held captive in his secluded scandanavian domicile with her happy fun zone being thrown in his face.[]
    2) She realized she wasn't going to get anything from the divorce, and he's buried under the wood pile out back.[V]
    3) He forgot to pay his internet bill.[8]
    4) The Swedish Secret Police got him.
    5) The mad goat priests got to him.
    6) He and great-grandfather badger are in the middle of a home brew binge and didn't invite us.
    7) He made the mistake of going out and acquiring three Olgas of his own and they are holding him captive and bedazzling him with their spectacular N.E.R.T.S. as they force him to dig them a swimming pool!!![:0][][)][8D]

Train returns

Here's one that I just got a letter from!

http://www.amazing-women.com/cgi-bin...id=am39304&p=2

Her profile says she has a little girl. She must have been well fed as a baby!!!

This also brings up a point that I've touched on from time to time... So many relatively young women with kids and no man? I have noticed this more and more lately. The saying goes, "Where there's smoke, there's fire...". Maybe there's a bit of truth to the stories of FSUMs being out looking for a good time and no responsibility?

I'm going hook, line, and sinker for all the propaganda, but it does make a thinking man stop and go Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?????????????

Train returns

Hey guys you know what just struck me, we have been going about this all wrong all along. We three or four if we can find swede need to start our own modeling agencies. Let those hotties come to us and we pick, choose and refuse and the best part... they all work for us.[^]

People, you left out "encounter with Russian mafioski." That's my biggest fear. Olga's father "knows some people," I've been warned in the heat of an argument or two. I told the local police department that she's promised to kill me and "she's kept every promise she's ever made, except the one to be faithful to me." They may never find my body, but at least they'll have a suspect. [8]

Talk about N.E.R.T.S.! Jeeze People, where did you find this one? I bet the little girl's father, the milkman, and a traveling salesman or two were well fed as well. I'm gonna write a screenplay about that one![}]

People, here's my current stable of would be Ms. Prometheuses. Give me your thoughts on the face value, they are all more in my age group:

Irina: http://www.elenasmodels.com/photo/30....hugephoto.jpg

Larisa: http://www.elenasmodels.com/photo/46....hugephoto.jpg

Svetlana (I know what you're going to comment on, and yes they are real): http://www.elenasmodels.com/photo/71....hugephoto.jpg

Tatyana: http://www.elenasmodels.com/photo/63....hugephoto.jpg

and my personal favorite

Victoria: http://www.elenasmodels.com/photo/99....hugephoto.jpg

I will note that the formerly noted Lena, turned out to be a bit of a psycho, texting and emailing all day and night. She took down her page after maybe three days (which she did not discuss with me, nor did I ask for her exclusive attention), then she went neurotic when I mentioned getting my kher near her pizda. If there's one thing I don't need at my age is another prudish demanding woman.

When I politely told her "thanks but no thanks," she sent me about 10 more emails demanding an explanation and complained about me to the service. That I had "deceived" her! So there is plenty of insanity among women of a certain age on both sides of the big pond.

Hey guys! What a week! At the age of 45, I'm simply NOT a 50 hour a week man! But, it's better than the 60+ hrs/ week I was doing in mid-summer! I can't b!tch too much though. It's the fact that I have this job that I can afford to pop over to FSUW territory twice in one year, and it's not the overtime pay, but the fact that if my manager asks, I do what I can to help that he approves my two vacations in one calendar year! Bottom line though, is that I'm friggin' beat right now and have about five or six FSUWs I need to write to... But you guys are more fun!

dreamsr, the thought of saving all my spare cash, moving to Ukraine, recruiting a bunch of beauties and openning my own scam agency has crossed my mind.[}] With minimal start up cash, and someone who speaks English, Ukrainian and Russian on the payrol, I think it would be possible to set up a scam agency and turn a profit in a matter of a couple months.

Of course, to expand the stable, you could "steal" profiles and photos off the web! What I've learned is that there is a difference between an agency and a website! Excuse me for boring you guys if you already know this, but if you don't... The girls, legitimate or not, report to local agencies in their city which may in fact be affiliated with more than one website.

I've written to girls who's profile I had seen on more than one site, that did not know what site I was talking about because they simply go to the local agency for their e-mails, messages etc. The point here is that an agency can post a scam profile on a number of sites for maximum exposure.[:0]
    quote:When I politely told her "thanks but no thanks," she sent me about 10 more emails demanding an explanation and complained about me to the service. That I had "deceived" her! So there is plenty of insanity among women of a certain age on both sides of the big pond.
    PMS or menopause? Or, simply a psychopath???
    quote:Olga's father "knows some people,"
    Yea yea yea. My ex use to try to feed me the same load of crap. Her uncle road with The Pagans, and she's friends with a bunch of them... Okay, her uncle did ride with The Pagans, but, it would seem that I happen to get along better with the guys she "knows" than she does. She's just another wh@re to them! Besides, I've gotten drunk off my @ss with the acting President of The Pagans and the Sargeant at Arms, covered the back of the son of the former Pres in a bar brawl, got drunk with the late Pres of The Warlocks while his wife bartended, was recruited by The Fools and POW/MIAs and rode with the Pres of The Breed.

My ace in the hole? I've enjoyed some pretty darned good dinners at the parents house of the Pres of the Angels and am good friends with a bunch of those guys. We ride together from time to time. My ex sh!t her pants when she found out all of this!!! I know where there are some holes out in Wharton State Park, NJ. So guess what? Now YOU know some people too![8D]

As for those gargantuan, well rounded milk bottles, Amazing-Women.com. It's one of the sites that I've had a free membership on for over a year at least, but never bothered with until Elena the doctor from Lugansk caught my eye. I've received over 400 letters, but never bothered.

Prometheus, all five of the ladies are quite lovely. Looks like you have a tough choice coming. As I've said, my thing is to find several girls in the same city to try to maximize meeting potential while minimizing travel!

Train returns

Hey everybody! For those who give a sh!t, I'll be shutting down that website that I have with assorted scammer pics etc. I had a problem with my verizon dsl connection and after more than a month of them not doing anything to fix it while I was still paying for service, I finally had Comcast come and set up a cable modem for me. So, I'm cancelling my verizon account and the site will be going with it. Let's face it, I really haven't had time to update things there anyway! I hope you guys enjoyed it while it was online.[8D]

Train returns

Have been ill a couple of weeks, but will return as soon as I'm up and around again. In the meantime I'll just enjoy your posts.

Glad to hear your still breathing swede. Hope you're feeling fine in no time.