Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Thread: psychobabbling

jake,

Talk about lips that could "suck the chrome off a trailer hitch"! I'd advise not putting anything in that mouth that you plan to keep. http://www.amazing-women.com/photo/K...26/33631-1.jpg I've heard of bee stung, but this is more like Angelina Jolie on steroids!

Hey, I just want to say, who says that UALadys.com does not have chaste, virginal, women with little experience? Oops, someone forgot to give 19 year old Olesya Y. #9945 that memo! []

http://photo.ualadys.com/photos/0/9945/959556_82375.jpg

http://photo.ualadys.com/photos/0/9945/959558_37294.jpg

http://photo.ualadys.com/photos/0/9945/959554_50692.jpg

http://photo.ualadys.com/photos/0/9945/959555_8379.jpg

LOL. People this little malishka has NERTS and a new one, CERTS!

http://photo.ualadys.com/photos/0/9945/959553_65534.jpg

Hey guys! jake, I just got home and went through my e-mail, and apparently Tasha has also sent me a letter at amazing-women.com. She must be new and sending out her mass mailings to see how many she can catch in her net? I didn't know that botox lips had reached the FSU yet, but I guess they have judging from this one![:X]

Prometheus, lovely Olesya seems like a nice girl to me. Everyone gets a chance. I've said before that the more I learn about FSU culture, Ukraine in particular, that things become a bit more gray when it comes to some of the pics in some of the profiles. Nude pics, still seem to be a scammer's way of trying to sink the hook, but merely sexy pics strike me as still being possibly legit.

As I mentioned when I returned from my first trip to Lugansk, the women there dress to impress. Whether it's to impress men, or each other, I would say it's a toss up. But, they DO dress quite sexy!!![]

Train returns

Just keeping things interesting People; keeping it interesting.

Oh, don't mind me, Prometheus. Just the desperate rantings of another durak as he tries to reason out that there are still "real" FSUWs out there in FSU/MOB land, right before he prepares to get on a plane again![B)]

Train returns

People,

If it helps, and I don't know what Swede's experience was, but I corresponded with my FSU MOB at length before making the trip, even exchanging "I love you's," and "I want to spend my life with you's," I made the trip only to see her, she returned the favor, and we have been together (happily and unhappily) ever since.

I've tried the "correspondence with a smorgasbord" approach before, but women can smell a player from a mile away, as can men. When you write at length about a personal experience and ask for comments, but instead get a "Dear [insert name here], today was a lovely day in Lugansk" response, I'm just like "what the ****?"

I agree that it is impossible to enter into a serious commitment without time alone face to face with your would-be MOB, but I think getting four or five girls in a local area to interview is much less likely to result in a successful match, than focusing in on a girl you really could see yourself being involved with for the long term.

Swede what are your thoughts?

Hey Prometheus! I guess that swede still hasn't fully recovered from his last bout with whatever ails him? I hope he feels better and is back in form and online soon.
    quote:I've tried the "correspondence with a smorgasbord" approach before, but women can smell a player from a mile away, as can men.
    A very true statement regarding smelling a player. I tend to take a serious, yet guarded approach to the whole FSU/MOB wife search issue and in fact, women in general. Hey, it's a defense mechanism that seems to work for me pretty well so far. Trust me, there's a deep psychosis behind it all, brought on by the years I spent giving my heart to a dirty little heroin junkie wh@re, who thought of me with as much regard as used toilet paper.

Honestly, what I've tried to do is to write to one, maybe two girls that really interest me, and seem to show a real interest in me. I know, I know... my Olga, and yup that's really her name, is only 23 and quite a bit younger than my search age group, but our letters are a conversation. Questions, responses, etc on a subject that actually continue for more than one letter. We've been corresponding for about 8 months, and across 2 different sites. We tried to arrange a meeting during my first trip, but I had problems with the site getting it set up. She left that agency, and that website soon after. I found her at a different site, and she remembered some of the things we had talked about, so I figured it wasn't just a translator doing his/her job. Let's be honest, Olga is young and sexy! I'm pretty sure that I wasn't the ONLY guy she was corresponding with, so the fact that she remembered even SOME of our discussion kind of impressed me!!!

No, I'm not particularly looking for a 23 yo, but what the heck if that's what ends up happening? Still, there is a very distict possibility that we will meet, and simply find that there's no real feelings, or we flat out don't like each other for whatever reason. Now, I'm switching back to making the trip into a fun vacation mode! Okay, Olga and I don't see eye to eye after meeting face to face... what's next? Sulk in my rented flat??? Not me buddy!!! I'm still going to enjoy seeing Lugansk, going to discos, clubs, bars, seeing sites etc, but why not see it with a back up date? or two???[:0]

And who knows, maybe I'll hit it off with the next girl? Okay, it might sound a bit cold hearted, but if I hit it off with my sweet Olya, I can easily blow off the other girls can't I???

I think the key thing is to let the girl know that you have serious intentions about your search for a wife/ soulmate/ second half, but you simply see no reason to waste time writing letter after letter without ever meeting face to face and that you feel that only a real meeting will let both of you know if you will really like each other, get along, and will maybe fall in love with each other, or do fall in love right then and there?

But, it's always good to have a plan B, even if plan B is only to have a casual date or two with a pretty girl (who isn't a Kiev prostitute) while on vacation. Again, my thing is to have fun and enjoy my vacation!!! Believe me, I would LOVE to meet Olga, we gaze into each other's eyes and fall madly and passionately in love!!!!! But, like I also said before, I won't be jumping off any bridges in Lugansk if that's not how it works out!

I will say that if something doesn't come of this trip, that I don't plan to head east again any time soon. Maybe just a break? Maybe I'll check out them there latinas!!!!![][8D]

Train returns

Latinas tour begins next month, I'll certianly report the facts here.

Hi guys,

I haven't deserted you yet, but I've been completely drained of energy the last couple of weeks. I needed solitude after a couple of months together with wifey (we're still not legally divorced, the documents are around somewhere with the local authorities), and now when she's finally away again, I have been enjoying the deep silence for a while, trying to recharge.

It's a really strange paradox with FSUW, but before I continue, it must be remembered, that the age group I've had contact with probably differs a lot from those in their twenties or thirties, so maybe my experiences can't be compared to yours.

But what I have experienced is that these women have two parts in their character. One which makes me climb the walls in frustration because of the almost total lack of real communication. As I so often have been complaining about, they seem to be living in a private soap-opera, where signals from the outer world seldom get through. You could just as well live together with a plasticdoll concerning the amount of two-way communication. And besides it requires a lot of taking responsibility on their part, because of their not listening much to any information they recieve. It's exhausting.

On the other hand 'real' FSUW have all these characteristics, which a WM appreciates. They are feminine, faithful, intelligent, with a great sense of humour and enthusiastic physical lovers (though not creative, it's more quantity than quality).

And to return to the recent theme here, they are not coy. In the relationships I've had, it didn't take long time to get a direct answer on the question of making a one-to-one contact (meaning exclusive contact until a meeeting takes place). I do not believe, that it is possible to make 100% sure about a relationship before a meeting takes place, but a lot can be said through mails and telephonecalls. At least so much, that both parts can agree on a pause from other contacts, concentrating on one possibility.

This has functioned for start in my case (and one of those relationships lasted almost 12 years, so it's not sextourism one-night-stands I'm talking about), but then I'm from an older generation with slightly different values, as these women also were. Personally I would feel uncertain about going to FSU with the intention of looking at a group of potential women, but I guess this is a question of individual inclination.

But I think, that a 'real' FSUW would appreciate such an arrangement, and even from the start expect some involvment. So in my netdating period, I even restricted my communication to the very few possibilities, where a chance of deeper contact existed, making them more personal and less meatmarket-like.

Without stressing the point, I feel that I both as a person, on background of my age and as a european maybe find it easier to commit myself emotionally, than the average american man would. The war of the sexes looks much more brutal in the states, than it does here, and in this way I'm probably closer to a FSUW.

On the other hand I also fall into some pretty horrible emotional situations from time to time because of this.

Thank you Swede, and I agree 100% based on shared experiences, and as an American in the trenches (Go Obama!).

About half a year ago PeopleS and I started on one of our usual parallel topics, this one was about 'patterns'. I do believe, that everything is connected, that "the wings of a butterfly in Brazil can start a storm somewhere else". This is not a result of a religious ideology, but more based on analytical and pragmatic reasons.

PeopleS, you recently wrote, that you and I mostly agree, which is true. But there are things, we don't agree about, only I like and respect you too much to make a fuss about it. And one of those things is what I would call national, ethnic, cultural etc characteristics, which differ. As you often (correctly) has pointed out, women are women, not matter where they live or where they come from. I have no problems with that statement. But then you can subdivide women (and men for that sake) into subgroups, and there a lot of significant differences will turn up.

Taken on average, but ofcourse admitting fluctuations inside the various groups, where some individuals are so far from the norm as to be almost something else, .....on average there is something typical of, say frenchmen, muslims, commies, americans....., distinguishing that group from other groups. This subdivision goes all the way down to individual level.

But for the purpose here, I will persist in taking FSUW as a typical group, with distinct patterns. In my last post I mentioned the two paradoxial parts of FSUW, and I would embroider a bit more on that, though it's a difficult subject. I have always found it extremely complicated to put my finger precisely on what it is, which is so typical of FSUW. It's almost like they suffer from a mild case of multiple personalities, where their two most prominent personality parts are at odds with each other.

One part is the lovely, feminine, family oriented part, which sometimes is so meek, that it looks as if it is taken from a muslim's paradise.

The other part is the unwillingness or inability to react adequate inside a relationship (or sometimes to life in general), when it comes to even the simplest activities. I'm aware of the rather strong sexist roles implied in a 'strong' male 'bossing' a 'weak' woman, also of the responsibilities such a man must take upon himself in this kind of relationship, as f.ex. being the one who supplies the practical and economical support for a family. But there is a limit for even such a relatively dominant personality such as myself. If the man must take on a role of total control, and the woman is into hedonistic apathy, it's gone too far.

I'm not able to give any deep answers to such an extremely polarised situation in a relationship (dictator-husband/scriptpathic-submissive-wife), I have my personal shortcomings like anyone else, but personally I find it unbearable, that I in all my FSU relationships repeatedly have been FORCED to say: "Do not press the red button under any circumstances. I repeat, DO not press the red button. DO NOT PRESS the red button" and wifey, with something like a university education behind her, happily smiles and nods; and when you then come home from work, the red button has ofcourse been pressed, and a flood of denials about it ever being mentioned pours over you. Continuing with excuses of insufficient knowledge of the common language and ending with outright lies or accusations of lies.

In many cases the red button can be exchanged with a common/mutual bankaccount.

Conflicts are unavoidable, and if you have the bad luck to meet a FSUW with an unsteady temperament on top of that (like a PMS type), life will be a hellish roller-coaster.

I'm far from being a saint, but if I after some consideration can see dysfunctionality in myself, and I want to continue a relationship, I simply have to change to the better. And it's here, that the typical FSUW paradox steps in. I've had an interminable amount of discussions, fights and conflicts about 'red buttons' (and in one case my credit card), and these FSUW CAN eventually see, that they must take responsibility somewhere. But it takes the equalent of a mental earthquake to make them change their ways practically. Tomorrow will bring a new 'red button', no matter what you do or say.

I remember that you, Prometheus, once complained about your roller-coaster relationship, and I can see, that you agree with at least some of my conclusions. It's a bit sad, that my only WW comparison to the negative part of FSUW is PeopleS heroinist exgirlfriend or in my own case some alcoholic women. The same type of laissez-faire/'I don't give a damn' attitude.