Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Thread: psychobabbling

quote:Conflicts are unavoidable, and if you have the bad luck to meet a FSUW with an unsteady temperament on top of that (like a PMS type), life will be a hellish roller-coaster.
    My FSUW is either having a period, getting ready to have a period, or just getting over having a period. If I touch her breasts "they hurt," if God forbid, I attempt to touch her pizda, "it hurts." If I try to kiss her "you'll make me late for work." If I hug her, "not in front of the children." IT'S BEEN LIKE THAT FOR SIX YEARS AND I AM SICK AND TIRED OF BEING SICK AND TIRED.

quote:
    I'm far from being a saint, but if I after some consideration can see dysfunctionality in myself, and I want to continue a relationship, I simply have to change to the better. And it's here, that the typical FSUW paradox steps in. I've had an interminable amount of discussions, fights and conflicts about 'red buttons' (and in one case my credit card), and these FSUW CAN eventually see, that they must take responsibility somewhere. But it takes the equalent of a mental earthquake to make them change their ways practically.
    You are far too optimistic Swede. As I've said before, if Hitler could not bend the Russian will in 900 days at Leningrad, what chance does a Western male possibly have??? It will all come back to something you said or did, and her horrid behavior will ultimately be blamed on you.

This weekend, I'm watching the children and doing housework (I am an enslaved male), and miss FSU comes home to complain that I'm running a separate load solely for her black items. She has an absolute paranoia of even a spec of lint on her clothing, and I've found its just easier to wash them separately than hear her bitch. So after arguing about whether or not there will be a future argument, I relent and wash her blacks with her undergarments in a delicate cycle with Woolite (yes I have a vagina).

I'm folding an hour later, and she picks up her black leotards and starts screaming (yes SCREAMING) that her leotards have lint, and "YOU HAVE RUINED THEM! I WILL HAVE TO BUY A NEW PAIR!!!!"

This is life at my house. Fortunately, I still had some vodka. Unfortunately, I forgot to log out of my laptop, and she found my webpage at a FSU (I am a masochist) website. She changed my settings so that I am now a "300 lb. African American" seeking a woman from Samoa. Then she emails all of my contacts with some profantiy, ensuring that I have now offended several people I actually like, and who certainly didn't deserve that (since all they are seeking is to exploit a Western male half as effectively as my little puta already has). Jeeze. Are you laughing yet? It's kind of funny, if you're not living it.

"Rainy days and Mondays, always get me down." -- Karen Carpenter

Hey guys! Good to hear from you swede!
    quote:On the other hand 'real' FSUW have all these characteristics, which a WM appreciates. They are feminine, faithful, intelligent, with a great sense of humour and enthusiastic physical lovers (though not creative, it's more quantity than quality).
    And it's these qualities, for the most part, that non sex tourist WMs have such desire to find in our search to the FSU for a bride. These qualities certainly do exist in WWs, but in not such abundance as it SEEMS to be amongst FSUWs.
    quote:Personally I would feel uncertain about going to FSU with the intention of looking at a group of potential women, but I guess this is a question of individual inclination.
    I hope it's clear that my personal intentions aren't to engage in a speed dating frolic through Lugansk. I have a particular girl that I plan to meet, however, I do have "back ups", just in case things simply don't work out with my lovely and probably altogether too young Olga.

As I often say, enjoy the vacation! So, my thoughts are, if Olga and I go out on a date on the first day of my trip and find that there's no "magic", or simply don't get along, why should I spend the remainder of my trip site seeing alone? Even if romance isn't the goal at this point, why not enjoy a few dates with a beautiful girl or two? And at this point, who knows, perhaps something "clicks" between girl number two and me that is totally unplanned?

I think that a great deal of the disappointments that so many of us experience is our own fault for building such wild and unfounded expectations of the pending meeting. In some scenarios, WMs seem to pre-dispose themselves to the ideal that they will meet their FSU honey, gaze into each other's eyes and fall madly in love! And when it doesn't happen that way, they are crushed by their own over anticipation of success.
    quote:Without stressing the point, I feel that I both as a person, on background of my age and as a european maybe find it easier to commit myself emotionally, than the average american man would.
    Your age and Eurpoean background may have something to do with your ability to make a commitment. I really can't speak for other AMs on this. My personal history concerning my ex, the dirty little heroin junkie wh@re, has alot, if not everything to do with my current inability to make such a declaration, especially prior to ever meeting a girl.

Yes, swede, I believe that women are women regardless of where they're from, but admittedly, there are some specifics that can be attributed to other inputs such as social, ethnic and economics as well as cultures. I have done some research into FSU culture, Ukraine, and even more specifically the Lugansk region, in an effort to better understand where these women come from and to try to get a grip on what really motivates them.

It can be a bit confusing to say the least! Your statement about the expectation of the man to take the lead role in a relationship is one of the slightly confusing aspects of the FSUW. Perhaps this is something that is in part more a characteristic of a slightly older generation? I see it as something the younger girls submit to as a means to appease their western suitors, as it is something they are taught they need to do to find a western mate, but it's not so much a part of their true nature. Once they feel comfort in their situation, they seem to be a bit more opinionated.

I admit that even my Olga has made reference to having a romantic, head in the clouds, soap opera like outlook on life. She has annoyed me a bit with statements like, "... but it is only my woman's mind to think that way..." However, I stick to my thinking that she is hiding her true nature, and is very capable of being more assertive, but believes that playing demure is the best strategy for her to get her WM. I am trying to prepare myself for either, or both Olgas to show up during our dates, with no EXPECTATIONS as to what I will find.
    quote:Conflicts are unavoidable, and if you have the bad luck to meet a FSUW with an unsteady temperament on top of that (like a PMS type), life will be a hellish roller-coaster.
    Well my friend, I will again refer to my seven plus hellatious years with my ex, the D.L.H.J.W!!!!!!! In addition to her addictions, she was diagnosed with bi-polar disorder and was everything you describe and so much more!!! Trust me, I can recognize the signs and will run away fast at the first sign of such behavior from any FSUW no matter what.

I don't need or want such behavior from any woman in my life. Again, here you see my slightly calloused defense mechanism brought about by my ex, the D.L.H.J.W and my ability to not allow myself to "fall in love" or make overt commitments.

Let's examine what a real man, as opposed to a sex-tourist, is looking for... Okay guys, I'll use that four letter word... LOVE. I see this as something easily broken down into two parts, with percentages of each being an individuals needs.
    1) Physical love... aka, sex... Even the real men who honestly seek relations with FSUWs want sex. Sex isn't a bad thing, and I feel it's a part of male, female relations. When combined with the second part of "love" it can be much more than the simple animalistic exchange of bodily fluids that the sex-tourists desire.
    2) Emotional love... Caring, devotion, support etc. For me, and I will be so bold as to assume, for you, swede and Prometheus, this counts for a lot! We aren't looking to bring a prostitute home to live with us. That being sex without any emotional attachment, and naturally, we wish for these emotions to be good ones.

Realistically, we all understand, the three of us and not necessarily all WMs, that there will be bumps in the road with an FSUW, but to face these bumps with a girl who is no more than an emotional tornado isn't what we want, or need. Okay, a man should understand that there will be times when all women have their emotional explosions and we know it's part of what they are, regardless of ethnic, religious or cultural background. But, we also know what is normal and what is too damn much!

So, at this point, I plan to visit my probably too young Olga, hope for the best, but not put all of my eggs in one basket![8D]

Train returns

Hey Prometheus! Sorry to hear about your day buddy. I guess it's a good thing she hasn't seen this page?

Yup, you certainly do appear to have a vagina thing going on. Maybe you should start using it? Dude, throw a PMS fit right back in her face! Wash YOUR clothes, and your kids! Tell her that if she doesn't like the way you do it, she can wash her own panties that some other guy has been sniffing... then cry!!! Okay, maybe crying would be going too far, but it IS an option![)]

Besides, who paid for her leotards in the first place?

Another option, and my personal favorite, is to invite her to go somewhere to discuss your problems. Then drive her out to a desolate location and bury the b!tch. You live in Texas right? Duct tape, a jar of honey and a mound of fire ants! Enough said.[:0][8D]

Train returns

I'm sure she's readying this as I type People, so if you don't hear from me for a while tell the Sheriff to look under the nearest fire ant mound.

Yeah my vagina. I grew one after the kids were born and my little FSU bitch refused to be a mom for them. So male lactation ensued, and now I'm in the drop off line every morning with all the soccer moms (some of whom are pretty hot by the way). I've got a great relationship with my boys, so there are benefits. Still, I remember...

I can handle my FSU MOB not wanting me. What pisses me off is that she doesn't want anyone else to want me either. She found some text messages from a friend a couple of years ago who liked me, and she send her a text message back saying, "Stay away from my man, he's licking my p*ssy right now." As if she EVER lets me lick her pizda (did you know? "IT HURTS!" that was a first for me! yes you read correctly, my tongue on her clitoris is painful). Women smell trouble from a mile away, and this has just been a deal breaker time and time again. My brother calls her "your sort-of wife."

She refuses to leave the house, even after the divorce. I'm going to be required to hire some bodyguards and get a court order to put her on the lawn. She goes absolutely kung fu when her back is against the wall, and this cat has some claws (I've got scars to prove it).

So she's not like every FSU woman. But she's probably about like half of the ones looking for a Western male, based on my decade with the Russian expat community, so proceed with caution.

Prometheus,

I can see, that you have been thoroughly housebroken, which tactically is one of the biggest mistakes, you can make with a FSUW. They never stop complaining in any case, and if they feel they can get away with this without opposition, they also loose respect (possibly to the extent of developing contempt).

In spite of being a dumb blonde normally, I do have one positive genetic inheritance. I can go berserk. Not in the sense of starting physical fights, but when a certain limit is passed (and this can take some time), I can get extremely verbal and angry, and it is clear for everybody, that I won't accept more. Even if it is going to cost me a lot of later personal inconvenience and sorrow, I say "this far and not further", and I mean it. It has created some open respect from my partners.

So though you have to look forward to a possible period of emotional misery (solitude looks less attractive, once you have it), I know, that you after a period will adjust and get a chance to have a far better life, once you're alone. No one should live with the expectations of reacting to: "Heel", "sit" or "play dead".

PeopleS,

I hope it was clear, that I in no way put your ethics in question. I know, you're a decent guy. So my own reluctance about going to FSU expecting to meet several eggs in various baskets is more a question of my own character. Usually I'm a very bad liar, and a 'real' FSUW will at one point always ask you, if your contact with her is exclusive. I simply couldn't live with such a situation, because I know, that a 'no' would mean the end of a promising contact and a lie would make me feel terrible. But maybe it's possible to arrange things in such a way, that no one would feel cheated or hurt. I never tried it really, though I made some feeble efforts in Latvia some 4 years ago, when an exclusive contact failed me totally in an arrogant way, when I visited her.

In the age-group I've met, the positive FSUW part IS prominent and honest in the real women. Even my UA girlfriend (who is a golddigger with an easygoing attitude to truth) expected me to take the role as head of the family (I being the oldest male in the pack). And that was not a spiel. In her, and in her family's life, there existed a traditional position for the dominant male, which was vacant at the time. The problem was ofcourse, that 'love' as you talk about it, had a relatively low importance on her list of preferences. First came her genetic family (in spite of all FSU families fighting with themselves all the time, they are very loyal, when it comes to it), then status and money and possibly after that 'love'.

Seen from this angle it isn't difficult for a FSUW to exchange one possible dominant 'head-of-family' male for another who maybe can supply more alpha-male characteristics as social status and money. There's no doubt, that 'love' exists for FSUW, but it's not like the western Hollywood inspired type with 'eyes meeting across a room, and we can pass all later hurdles together because of this'. FSUW don't incorporate many future hurdles in their plans except possibly a certain amount of sex. And sex is in any case often considered a currency, not some emotional fancy stuff. Know this sounds cynical, but not being american, I can take a relaxed attitude to it. I have nothing against totally promiscuity, only it's like eating sawdust for me, far too superficial.

As to FSUW/M being romantic, I also believe this to be true, but in their own version. Try to look at really popular-style concerts etc. A considerable part of the music (for all ages), is so sticky sentimental, mixed with big and terrible tragedy, that listening to the lyrics it's a surprise, that the slavic population still exists at all. It's part of both their character and their culture, which makes even the chinese easier to understand for a westerner. The weltschmertz of the slav, which s/he enthusiastically cultivates, even more enthusiastically demonstrates ofter some vodka, and finally bravely and valiantly defies by being stoic in a cruel world.

OK, I'm spreading it a bit thick, but as you would make a clich? of austrians yodeling, americans having fond childhood memories of motherhood, sexual taboos and applepie and greenlanders of having 27 words for snow and a lot of alcoholism, so the slav will get misty eyes and an introspective mood from listening to all the possible miseries, which can happen to a human being.

Even their locally produced soap-operas mirror this by containing endless series of depressing dialogues. This, my friend, is a big part of slavic emotional life, not the hero marrying the princess.

PS Prometheus,

we (or rather she)had a knifewaving period here also; a couple of rather violent physical fights, where she used her knowledge that I'm gentleman enough not to hurt her, but she herself going kung-fu, as you call it.

And finally threats of calling in her cavalry of polish maffia gorillas. I had the choice to call the police or beat her up after that one. I called the cops.

Don't I recognize it.

All you guys passively reading this probably get some rather peculiar ideas about what it is to have a FSUW relationship. I can assure you, that reality is even more exciting.

quote:we (or rather she)had a knifewaving period here also; a couple of rather violent physical fights, where she used her knowledge that I'm gentleman enough not to hurt her, but she herself going kung-fu, as you call it.

And finally threats of calling in her cavalry of polish maffia gorillas. I had the choice to call the police or beat her up after that one. I called the cops.
    The police have been out to our house at least five times in the past nine years. She even spent a couple of nights in jail after threatening me, my five year old, and stating her intent to commit suicide. That time I thought about just leaving her and letting ICE deport her, but I relented after another one of her emotional pleas for understanding and forgiveness. We haven't had a knock down drag out in a while, but that is because I have just chosen to leave the house when she is going ape sh*t on me.

quote:Even their locally produced soap-operas mirror this by containing endless series of depressing dialogues. This, my friend, is a big part of slavic emotional life, not the hero marrying the princess.
    Amen Swede, Amen.

I'll never change my little FSUW, so it's just a question of how you choose to live your life. I used to think my younger son (our child together) was reason enough to put up with it, but I looked down recently and realized my kher looks more like a pizda every day, and I have lost a lot of self-respect in the process.

So then it becomes a question of being able to look at yourself in the mirror without being sick.

Cit Prometheus:

"I'll never change my little FSUW, so it's just a question of how you choose to live your life."

Sorry. Didn't get that one. I got the impression, that your relationship was at its end. If you stay, you're either the nicest guy I've ever heard of or environmentally damaged by american upbringing.

But I'm right behind you in any case.

Hey guys! Prometheus, despite my sarcasm, I really do feel your pain... or at least remember the pain I felt during my ex the D.L.H.J.W days and can associate it with what you've talked about.

I don't see it so much as an FSUW issue as a no good woman issue. I base this solely on the fact that there are so many similarities between your situation and the one I went through with a non FSUW. Which again sends me back to my thoughts that basically, women are women regardless of where they're from.

Yup, I sat at home with the kids while she went off doing whatever it was, or whatever drug it was, or whoever he was, that she was doing that particular night. Like I said, there are a few guys in southern Jersey with new front grilles, and in some cases much worse, because of her.

As for not leaving the house, there are ways...[:0] Does she use any drugs? I'm not sure about Texas law, but in Jersey, if you're married, which we weren't so I couldn't pull this off, all you need to do is show the cops a fresh scar, preferably in the back, I have a couple, tell them she threatened to kill you, or injure herself, mine was a cutter, and that you feel she is a danger to you, the kids, and herself. If she fails a drug test, it is possible to have her commited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unfortunately for me, I never married the wh@re, so the law got real fuzzy in my situation. Or, just tell them she doesn't like her pizda licked... Any guy knows that there MUST be something terribly wrong with any woman who doesn't like that!!![]
    quote:I can see, that you have been thoroughly housebroken, which tactically is one of the biggest mistakes, you can make with a FSUW. They never stop complaining in any case, and if they feel they can get away with this without opposition, they also loose respect (possibly to the extent of developing contempt).
    Ummmmmmmm sounds like you're describing me and my non FSUW ex???? See what I mean, it's international!
    quote:Usually I'm a very bad liar, and a 'real' FSUW will at one point always ask you, if your contact with her is exclusive.
    That's easy! Don't lie to her! If you're not writing to her exclusively, tell her the truth, but only if she asks. Then, include a sideways compliment like, "But I'm sure that such a beautiful and wonderful girl like you has many men who write to you trying to win your precious heart besides me? Do you desire that we will only write to each other?"

I had talked about something I read about FSUW expectations from a WM. It was an article from a website that the admin censored, presumabley because of the link to the site? But it talked about the desire of FSUWs 30+ yo, to find a mate with strong character, a protector and provider. It made it clear to me that an FSUW would then be able to "force" herself to love a WM who fit this criteria.

Your description of slavic culture, especially the music, sounds like so much US country music drama! The dog died defending me from a grizzly bear, my girl is dancing on tables at the local bar, and my pick up truck blew it's engine! This is all before breakfast!!!

Train returns

People, I'm sure you are familiar with Texas country singer David Allan Coe, but Swede, if you haven't heard him, here is one of his more famous missives:

"I'LL HANG AROUND AS LONG AS YOU WILL LET ME."

Written By Steve Goodman
    As Recorded By David Allan Coe

WELL, IT WAS ALL
    THAT I COULD DO TO KEEP FROM CRYIN?
    SOMETIMES IT SEEMED SO USELESS TO REMAIN
    BUT YOU DON?T HAVE TO CALL ME DARLIN?, DARLIN'
    YOU NEVER EVEN CALL ME BY MY NAME

YOU DON?T HAVE TO CALL ME WAYLON JENNINGS
    AND YOU DON?T HAVE TO CALL ME CHARLIE PRIDE
    AND YOU DON?T HAVE TO CALL ME MERLE HAGGARD ANYMORE
    EVEN THOUGH YOU?RE ON MY FIGHTIN? SIDE

CHORUS:

AND I?LL HANG AROUND AS LONG AS YOU WILL LET ME
    AND I NEVER MINDED STANDIN? IN THE RAIN
    BUT YOU DON?T HAVE TO CALL ME DARLIN?, DARLIN?
    YOU NEVER EVEN CALLED ME BY MY NAME

WELL, I?VE HEARD MY NAME
    A FEW TIMES IN YOUR PHONE BOOK (Hello, Hello)
    AND I?VE SEEN IT ON SIGNS WHERE I?VE PLAYED
    BUT THE ONLY TIME I KNOW
    I?LL HEAR "DAVID ALLAN COE"
    IS WHEN JESUS HAS HIS FINAL JUDGMENT DAY

REPEAT CHORUS

RECITATION:

WELL, A FRIEND OF MINE NAMED STEVE GOODMAN WROTE THAT SONG, AND HE TOLD ME IT WAS THE PERFECT COUNTRY & WESTERN SONG. I WROTE HIM BACK A LETTER AND I TOLD HIM IT WAS NOT THE PERFECT COUNTRY & WESTERN SONG, BECAUSE HE HADN?T SAID ANYTHING AT ALL ABOUT MAMA, OR TRAINS, OR TRUCKS, OR PRISON, OR GETTING? DRUNK!

WELL HE SAT DOWN AND WROTE ANOTHER VERSE TO THE SONG, AND HE SENT IT TO ME, AND AFTER READING IT, I REALIZED THAT MY FRIEND HAD WRITTEN THE PERFECT COUNTRY & WESTERN SONG AND I FELT OBLIGED TO INCLUDE IT ON THIS ALBUM... THE LAST VERSE GOES LIKE THIS HERE:

WELL, I WAS DRUNK THE DAY MY MOM GOT OUT OF PRISON
    AND I WENT TO PICK HER UP IN THE RAIN
    BUT BEFORE I COULD GET TO THE STATION IN MY PICKUP TRUCK
    SHE GOT RUNNED OVER BY A DAMNED OLD TRAIN!

CHORUS:

AND I?LL HANG AROUND AS LONG AS YOU WILL LET ME
    AND I NEVER MINDED STANDIN? IN THE RAIN
    NO, A? YOU DON?T HAVE TO CALL ME DARLIN?, DARLIN?
    YOU NEVER EVEN CALL ME
    WELL I WONDER WHY YOU DON?T CALL ME
    WHY DON?T YOU EVER CALL ME BY MY NAME