Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Thread: psychobabbling

Hey guys! If we want to talk song lyrics, Alice In Chains has a few good ones. The first one's called "Dirt" and the second is "Love Hate Love".

Lyrics to Dirt :

I Have Never Felt Such Frustration
    Or Lack Of Self Control
    I Want You To Kill Me
    And Dig Me Under, I Wanna Live No More

chorus:
    One Who Doesn't Care Is One Who Shouldn't Be
    I've Tried To Hide Myself From What Is
    Wrong For Me, For Me

I Want To Taste Dirty, A Stinging Pistol
    In My Mouth, On My Tongue
    I Want You To Scrape Me From The Walls
    And Go Crazy Like You've Made Me

chorus:

You, You Are So Special
    You Have The Talent To
    Make Me Feel Like Dirt
    And You, You Use Your
    Talent To Dig Me Under
    And Cover Me With Dirt

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0a1eS_LuebM

Lyrics to Love, Hate, Love :

I tried to love you I thought I could
    I tried to own you I thought I would
    I want to peel the skin from your face
    Before the real you lays to waste

You told me I'm the only one
    Sweet little angel you should have run
    Lying, crying, dying to leave
    Innocence creates my hell

Cheating myself still you know more
    It would be so easy with a whore
    Try to understand me little girl
    My twisted passion to be your world

Lost inside my sick head
    I live for you but I'm not alive
    Take my hand before I kill
    Still love you, I still burn

Love, hate, love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9jX1KAKp78

Funny story, funny strange, not funny haha, Layne Staley, the singer of this band died of a heroin overdose.

Train returns

Now, it you want to get me drinking People, just play "That's What I Get," by Nine Inch Nails (NIN):

"That's What I Get"

just when everything was making sense.
    you took away all my self-confidence.
    now all that i've been hearing must be true.
    i guess i'm not the only boy for you.

[Chorus:]
    but that's what i get
    that's what i get
    that's what i get
    that's what i get

how could you turn us into this?
    after you just taught me how to kiss you.
    i told you i'd never say goodbye.
    i'm slipping on the tears you made me cry.

but that's what i get.
    that's what i get.
    that's what i get.
    that's what i get.
    for trusting you.
    that's what i get.

why does it come as a surprise.
    to think that i was so naive.
    maybe didn't mean too much.
    but it meant everything to me.

[Chorus]

Just One More... "Always" by Saliva:

I hear, a voice say "Don't be so blind"
    It's telling me all these things, that you would probably hide
    Am I, your one and only desire?
    Am I the reason you breathe, or am I the reason you cry?

Always... always... always... always... always... always...
    I just can't live without you

I love you, I hate you, I can?t get around you
    I breathe you, I taste you, I can't live without you
    I just can't take anymore, this life of solitude
    I guess that I'm out the door and now I'm done with you

Done with you, done with you, done with you, done with you, done with you

I feel, like you don't want me around
    I guess I'll pack all my things, I guess I'll see you around
    Its all, been bottled up until now
    As I walk out your door, all I can hear is the sound

Always... always... always... always... always... always...
    I just can't live without you

I love you, I hate you, I can?t get around you

I love you, I hate you, I can't live without you

I left my head around your heart
    Why would you tear my world apart?

Always... always... always... always...

I see, the blood all over your hands
    Does it make you feel, more like a man?
    Was it all, just a part of your plan?
    The pistol's shaking in my hands and all I hear is the sound

I love you, I hate you, I can?t live without you

I pick myself off the floor and now I'm done with you

Always... always... always...

Hey guys! Look, I'm heading to Lugansk in a few weeks, why don't you guys join me? The worst thing that could happen is we all get drunk at a local disco!

Train returns

PeopleS,

by comparing your ##&% ex to the bad part of FSUW you actually underlines my point, because your ex represents only a certain part of western females, while I have the sad suspicion, that my criticism of the bad part of FSUW implies most of them.

Maybe my very small knowledge of american women doesn't give me ground to form any opinion, but in my netdating days, it happened regularly, that I was approached by US women. And I must say, that those who contacted me where much more reality-oriented than any of the FSUW answering me. In spite of the FSUW generally being better educated.

You know my enamourment with quantumphysics, existential philosophy and eastern religion, and as a kind of filter from women I did NOT want to contact, my datingprofiles were filled with stuff like that. The only relevant answers I got was from WW (except one woman from Latvia, who tried to sell me some new-age pseudo-science faster-than-light reinforced skin cream).

So I have the following theory: Many american women could actually start to function decently as human beings, if it was possible to to recondition/debrainwash them from the american myth of female sexuality being a special branch of divinity. All their other obviously unpleasant sides would evaporate, if they just one time tried really good sex.

But I'm too old and lazy, and with too low hormonal motivation, to test this theory in practise.

Prometheus:

I can only repeat my argument from the above, this time applicated to music. While country and western fortunately only represents a minor part of western musical repertoir, you can't have ANY kind of popular musical arrangement in FSUW without a lot of songs about how your whole family died in eleven different, unpleasant and tragic ways. I do not think domestic pets going to the big petfood heaven play a very big part of this general gloom yet in eastern musical down-tripping.

Cit:

"It made it clear to me that an FSUW would then be able to "force" herself to love a WM who fit this criteria."

That's more or less what I said. Love as we understand it in the west is looked upon in a completely different way, not so candy-floss and firework like. You hang on to the best alpha male available, though their definition of an alpha male differ radically from the american (apart from the money aspect).

But guys, I have said this before. In spite of being brought up according to standard northwestern european morality, and therefore considerably more sexually sane than the average american, I have a personal handicap. I suffer from severe separation panic-anxiety; so strongly that it's actually neurotic. But I'd rather cry and eat tranquilisers by the handful, than be the victim of some sheepwalking woman, who would play on my hormonal system.

Ofcourse being elderly makes this attitude much easier, than it was before. And sex isn't, when it comes to the point, a very good substitute for quantumphysics.

By the way. Greetings from Danielle, who suspects, that she was blocked from the forum.

Well my FSUW called crying. I always have to announce my departure to get this kind of phone call.

She said, "I do ANYTHING you want, ANYTHING!!!" (wink, wink) That of course lasts about 24 hours, but hey, I should just get up every morning and announce I'm leaving.

So I put a demand list on the table, none of which she is capable of doing.

1. Shut up and let me be the man.
    2. Stop yelling in the house, and be nice to my son (her stepson).
    3. Let me back in the master bedroom, AND
    4. I don't care if it hurts like hell! I'm going to touch you all over as the mood strikes and you are going to pretend to enjoy it and actually touch me back.

I give her three days. [B)]

People, thanks for the invite and a trip to Lugansk actually sounds fun, but given my current state of mine I would a. probably be drunk most of the time and a little bit of a downer, b. compare every FSUW with my FSUW and that's just not fair to the new ones we meet (they should be given their own opportunity to prove what a money grubbing little pizda she is), c. be worried about the kids (my vagina is talking again). But thanks, really.

Just want to mention it. I updated the 'newcomers at the scam scene',
    so the newcomers could find it easily and then come here later.

There may still be some innocents out there, having to find hir way through the beginnings of the scam jungle.

PeopleS I would love to go with you. I think we could have a great time together, but I'm now the proud father of a cat, I wouldn't leave without a qualified cat-sitter.

And please don't stop your sudden poetic revival-meeting about pain. masochism, despair and general helplessness for my sake.

When I'm in that mood, I usually listen to Brahms violin concert, which is pleasantly dramatic in a depressing way, and completely without lyrics. "Well, you can't have evereethink" (Cit Spike Jones, another great musician)

Pachelbel's Canon in D major always does it for me Swede. Turn the lights out on a dark night, and lay on the floor with a glass of wine. Speaking of wine (or guys with a vagina), have you guys seen the movie Sideways with Paul Giamatti? Just a dead on take of the pathos involved in being single and middle aged in America. Should be required viewing for every American male considering a divorce after 40.

Hey guys!
    quote:by comparing your ##&% ex to the bad part of FSUW you actually underlines my point, because your ex represents only a certain part of western females, while I have the sad suspicion, that my criticism of the bad part of FSUW implies most of them.
    Maybe so swede, but let's disregard the semantics of percentages for a moment, since I just can't imagine that the percentage of FSUWs who display schizophrenic tendenceies being that much greater than there western counterparts. But again, it seems that once numbers and percentages are dispensed with, we basically agree that such behavior crosses international and cultural boundaries?
    quote:Many american women could actually start to function decently as human beings, if it was possible to to recondition/debrainwash them from the american myth of female sexuality being a special branch of divinity.
    And I put to you that many FSUWs show equal potential were it possible to remove the "soap opera drama" from them.
    quote:On the other hand 'real' FSUW have all these characteristics, which a WM appreciates. They are feminine, faithful, intelligent, with a great sense of humour and enthusiastic physical lovers (though not creative, it's more quantity than quality).
    Remove the unnecessary drama, and any man would be in heaven! Mind you, for the overly aggressive, insecure, need to be overtly dominate how may read this stuf, swede's statement doesn't include submissive or do as your told etc. But simply to remove the drama from these women would bring forth true paradise on earth.

I fear that such drama is a part of their conditioning. Complete removal may be impossible, but to find one with a minimum and then try to nurture a reduction of what there is, is the best I think a WM can hope for. A big thing is for WMs to realize that FSUWs aren't perfect and that they have this flaw in some degree.

Again I will blame the agencies and various websites for spreading and promoting the propaganda, to and about, both sides. Gentlemen, I believe that we have started down a path which I have long sought. It goes beyond scammers and gold diggers! It is the basic fundamentals of exactly what an FSUW really IS and what she really wants!!!

This is something that I have tried to figure out, but have so far failed. As I have said many times, a woman's mind is like a deep dark abyss! It's an enigma wrapped in a chinese finger puzzle... or visa versa? Now, add language and culture to the mix and God help us all!!! Excuse me swede, Intelligent Design guy, help us all!!!
    quote:"It made it clear to me that an FSUW would then be able to "force" herself to love a WM who fit this criteria."
    Now this was a statement concerning FSUWs 30+ yo. Now, correct me if I'm wrong, but I have read that in FSU culture, an unmarried girl 25+ yo is considered to be an old maid? I would put this toward the female to male population ratio, which also fosters the apparently real FSUM good time boy myth?

Prometheus, I understand your reluctance to dive head first back into the FSUW pool, knowing that the water is so shallow! At least it seems from your 12:04:38 posting that you've begun to regrow your male genitalia! Kudos to you! Only, #3? Right before I finally kicked my ex out, I actually had grown back my male genitalia to where I was able to make her ass sleep on the floor! If you're not my girl 100%, your ass isn't sleeping in MY bed!!!

3 days is reasonable, just be prepared for her to pull some sh!t if she's taking too long to "think" about it.

Train returns