Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Thread: psychobabbling

quote:And please don't stop your sudden poetic revival-meeting about pain. masochism, despair and general helplessness for my sake.
    It's just something for me that lies just beneath the surface and is always waiting. Over time, I've managed to channel it toward anger and contempt for my ex, the D.L.H.J.W.

swede, I'm sure gtreat grand father badger will watch the cat???

Train returns

PeopleS,

welll ....as it often used to be said at the beginning of our common venture into media-celebrity. I'm sure, that our possible disagreements won't bother you. I've said my points, and you yours and none of us can be completely sure, that we have the whole truth. I take this whole exchange of opinions more like a 'think-tank' session, rather than dishing out final truths or fighting to win arguments.

As we today have been rather active here, and the communication flows more and more easy (without loosing the general direction), I will just comment on things, as they turn up in the posts.

No, Prometheus, I haven't seen the film you mentioned. I'm happy just to be the owner of the Matrix collection and films in the same genre, as the area I live in consider Rambo-films as exponents of deep existential and political philosophy.

Concerning the possibilities of saving american or FSUW from their own character shortcomings, I must admit to total lack of practical experience with american women on the subject of intimate contact, but I have a very strong feeling, that anyone being really 'cool' wouldn't have problems. With cool I don't mean discoteque cool, arrogant cool, beach lion cool or 'I-have-a-relationship-with-my-car-so-I-can't-possibly-be-interested-in-you' cool. I'm talking about real decent, self-reliant cool totally without any supply panic. A man resting completely in himself is irresistable, if not for anything else, that it is a deadly insult to any reasonably attractive woman not to have a man drooling over her, and thus he is a challenge. My first scandinavian wife was a STUNNER, we lasted together 18 years, and you'd be surprised of the offers I got in that period, because other women didn't interest me very much.

Whereas the FSUW seem to cling to their 'drama' long past the point of selfdestruction. That's at least my 18 year experience. With risk of being accused of being impossible to live with and having too high expectations, I'm the one, who has terminated all my four long FSUW relationships. Two of them marriages. As at least three of them are quite sweet and nice girls, I feel it is a shame, but even when threatened with being removed to the outer darkness in my life, leading to a lot of crying and gnashing of teeth, NONE of them were in the least able to diminish their egocentric soap-opera approach to life (mind you, I'm not talking about egotism, only the psycholoigal equalent of a flat-earth center of the universe-psychology).

There are strong similarities to Prometheus' sweetheart. She simply can't keep away from her ingrained selfabsorbed habits for more than one day. When I noticed this standard FSUW attitude in wifey, I didn't fight her too much, but just gave her the choice to change..or else. After that I simply manipulated her slowly, but very decently out of my life. All time supporting and helping her to create her own, new life alone. She's aware of what has happened, and we can talk about it, but her sheepwalking ruts are too deep to change.

Cit:

"I fear that such drama is a part of their conditioning." and "Again I will blame the agencies and various websites ...etc"

The problem existed long time before the agencies took over. A possible answer is in a general illusion about the western paradise, but at least in Poland you'll find a completely local soap-opera industry, only turning around polish culture, and besides the tragic 'drama' is an old phenomenon in slavic cultures.

Cit:

"Gentlemen, I believe that we have started down a path which I have long sought. It goes beyond scammers and gold diggers! It is the basic fundamentals of exactly what an FSUW really IS and what she really wants!!!"

Count me in, I'm equally interested and as I started saying, on a 'think-tank' basis. We don't need to find the answer to life, universe and everything at first go. Innovative thinking always fascinates me. But you won't find the answer in discoteques with their imported culture or only amongst the women. The FSU male is a very interesting and normally pleasant type, which can give as many clues as the women.

Concerning an unmarried 25 year old FSUW being an old maid, I don't believe it. There's a lot of career-women now, and as with their western contemporaries, they wait with marriage and children.

Being an injun with an expected direct contact with nature and stuff like that, your knowledge of badgers is deplorable. Expecting a badger to cat-sit is like giving a FSUW your creditcard and its pincode.

Interesting 12 hours here at Prometheus manor.

I noticed that FSUW's little adventure on my laptop Sunday, involved a lot of emails to herself, so I was curious as to what was going on. I came home and pulled up my keylogger program and hacked her Hotmail and gmail accounts, deleted all of the messages from my laptop to herself.

Then I look in the Trash bin in gmail and discover in resplendent glory a total of 44 "conversations" (multiple email threads) with her lovers, including text messages that she was sending and receiving the past Sunday while we were at a family outing (I remember asking about this and she said it was her "mother."). Apparently iPhone and gmail interface, so I was able to read all the stuff going on with her handheld. The coup de gr?ce were the iPhone vagina pics she sent her 21 year old horn dog only last week (after lengthy protestations that "it meant nothing" "it is over" "i love only you," etc.) The subject line? "ENJOY." [xx(]

When confronted with the evidence, she of course denied that this ever happened. Then in the course of the argument she slips, "I only did this one time." So I pounce, "So did it never happen? Or did it happen 'one time'? I'm confused!" It was the ultimate Chico Marx moment, "Who are you going to believe, me or your lying eyes?"

I am so cured. Like the Holy Apostle Paul, the scales have fallen off my eyes.

She had sent nasty missives to several of my FSU pen pals. Irina wrote back:

quote:Now to me it is clear why [ ] does not wish to live with you. You not the decent woman. And you think that having removed at me in a computer all data about your husband you thus will force it to live with you.? But remember that all in it the world is punishable. Excuse I can not wish you success-more likely of the return. [name in Cyrillic].--
    Any Hollywood producers listening? We've got a great soap in the making: "FSU MOB, the Prometheus Tales"!

Prometheus,

maybe it's time to take out Pachelbel and a couple of bottles of wine.

But maybe you remember. It's not the first time this has happened. A few years ago, there was this US guy, whose FSUW wife for a longer period had used the family computer for good old money-scamming ? l?
    sick grandmother or travelmoney.

You can't imagine how much I enjoy my present solitude. And you have all my sympathy for your plight.

I'm actually fine. I'm not the jealous type. I could even live in an open relationship. What I can't stand is the dishonesty and the lying. As President Bush famously said, "Fool me once, shame on you... fool me twice, you won't, you won't get fooled again."

I'm taking my boys camping this weekend and just putting this behind me. It's all over except for the mopping.

Hey guys!
    quote:"I fear that such drama is a part of their conditioning." and "Again I will blame the agencies and various websites ...etc"

The problem existed long time before the agencies took over. A possible answer is in a general illusion about the western paradise, but at least in Poland you'll find a completely local soap-opera industry, only turning around polish culture, and besides the tragic 'drama' is an old phenomenon in slavic cultures.
    First I just want to clear up that what I was saying about agencies and websites was referring to WMs needing to realize that the fascade created by the agencies and websites is just that, a fascade. FSUWs are portrayed as the perfect wife, but their short-comings are never talked about. So, WMs find themselves with ticking "drama bombs".

Now, Prometheus, I hope you kept all this dirt you found on your Olga on a memory stick for the pending divorce proceedings. I would politely inform her that she should go live with vaginal photo boy until everything is finalized. I would tell her this right after I changed the locks on the doors... Oh! That's what I did with my ex! But, we weren't married, so check with your lawyer first of course.

And swede, I'm sure that great grandfather badger would take much better care of your cat than the average badger would.

Train returns

Good to hear Prometheus,

I gave my UA 'fianc?e' exactly the same choice, when I discovered, that she even after our 'engagement' (we were living together with rings and everything), still hadn't terminated her former contacts or removed her many profiles.

"You stop lying to me and admit, what and who you are, and I'll forget about it. I trust 'my lying eyes' more than you, so if you can't be honest, I'm offski and will tell the world about your gold-digging".

She choose to continue to lie, and I'm sorry to say, that her attitude is fairly representative for the bad FSUW part. Truth, honesty and keeping agreements are very flexible for them.

PeopleS:

I can only agree, that the agencies have reinforced the glamour-aspect, I took a peep recently at a pay-site, and almost all the girls, no matter age, were halfnaked, ofcourse quite delicious, and with the usual sirapy temperament. In my time on free sites, it wasn't as bad as that.

What I meant was, that the sheepwalker, soap-opera, tragic drama part of the slavic soul is very old, making it easy to fabulate in general.

Some badgers are just bad, others are worse. As badgers go, greatgrandfather badger isn't so bad, him being the incarnation of some native american medicine-man, but in spite of my cat sometimes chasing foxes twice his own size out of the garden, he wouldn't stand a chance with even a goodtempered badger. (A goodtempered badger is one, who hesitates 20 seconds before attacking anything moving in its surroundings).

A sudden streak of ethical philosophy jumped into my mind, and even if it's a slight digression, I thought, I would let it out.

On background of Prometheus' and my own experiences as we have presented them here (and we are FAR from being alone), it's natural to start thinking in more general terms of morality and consequences of morality. Both on the part of scammers and scammees.

It is possible that the theory, that existence in the universe is a 'dream' or illusion, is correct. This had led to the questionable conclusion, that there are no final 'truths', and thus anyone has the 'right' to do whatever s/he wants to, because ultimately 'everything is relative'.

This may or may not be correct in an abstract sense, but pragmatically there's one important step, which is skipped in such reasoning. We all live in some kind of co-census reality and react to that, and our actions have consequences based on such a co-census reality.

After a long period of truce with PeopleS around the subject of FSUW psychology, I have reached the personal point of view, that the slavic psyche contains a high degree of mythomania, manifesting in an exaggerated narrative outlook on life. Life is what you verbally describe it to be. Hence the endless dialogues in deeper russian literature, the popularity of soap-operas, telephonebills like the national debt and the general inability to keep agreements, accept consequences or staying with the same opinions for a long time.

You tell a new story about life, and viola, the universe has changed.

The thing which has been THE small daily reason for irritation for me in my FSUW relationships is the short attentionspan, my 'gals' simply couldn't concentrate enough on the necessities of life, and even if they did get the information, the motivation to see such necessary processes through flickered, and tomorrow everything would be different in any case.

Ofcourse we have a western equalent in Hollywood fantasies and superhero identifications, but on an average I would say, that fewer westerners live in such fantasies as a basis for life, than the FSU person does. Neither do the chinese f.ex., they are usually very pragmatic.

And then we have the western sex-tourists, which is a quite big group. I was almost booed out on another forum some years ago, because I mentioned this fact. I'm not saying, that we are saints.

Somewhere along the line of sliding away from co-census morality, a person can reach a point outside the co-census, making him/her socially unacceptable. If we look apart from coldblooded criminals, real loonies or psychopaths with megalomania, I think, that we will get a very different personality profiles of con artists in FSU and the west. The western crook will probably be more or less aware, that s/he is doing something, which is non co-census. The FSU will for him/herself justify it and rationalize it, seldom being able to admit to 'doing anything wrong'. They really convince themselves about their innoncence, or can push 'guilt' aside very quick; leading to this selfdestructive denials of obvious facts.

In case anyone accuses me of ethnic or cultural prejudice against slavics, I can only say that in spite of living in a dreamworld, the fundamental slavic co-census morality is slightly better than the western, it's not typical, that this mythomania developes into victimrelated crimes of a serious character amongst average persons. I would count my change in Italy, but not in FSU.

But then living together with someone having the concentration, consequence or attentionspan of a 5-10 year old child is another cup of tea.

PeopleS, take this as a suggestion of the general FSU character. Ofcourse open for discussion. And should there be any FSUW reading this and disagreeing, please state your objections. This thread is not really a male chauvinist FSU hating exclusive club.

Agreed Swede. I do not hate Slavs, or women for that matter. I'm actually very favorably inclined towards them. I am certainly attracted to Slavic women. My Olga says I must have been Russian in a former life.

But I did walk into my relationship with a FSUW with blinders on, and had no idea what I was in for. The reason I joined this forum a year and a half ago was not to deter WM seeking FSUW, but to perhaps educate or inform them as to what to expect. I don't know that such instruction would have made any difference in how my relationship turned out, but I would have not entered it with so many sugary sweet naive ideas about what life with a FSUW was all about.

So as we wave our new friend PeopleS off at the airport en route to Lugansk, the question remains.... Do you think he was listening???

Prometheus,

when it comes to it, every individual ofcourse makes hir own decisions, but in general terms I believe, that us 'activists' in the anti-scam area have done much to spread information in a constructive sense. Most WM searching for FSUW are now aware of the risks involved, meaning they at least can avoid the worst traps.

Scamming has never been a big part of the polish women's repertoire, many of them are just sheepwalkers or wanted a green card, but as late as 2004, when I first time went to UA, I didn't even know what a 'scammer' was, even less how such manifested.

If I'd had such knowledge then, it would have saved me much heartache, money and energy.

Apart from the purely informational aspect, I also find that anti-scam sites like this one can function as 'support' for scammees. Remember Sirena? She was bad off after being scammed and had few people to talk with about it. I believe, it helped a bit being able to communicate here.

I consider PeopleS one of the most sane and rational persons, I've had to the pleasure to meet for some years, so I'm quite convinced he won't do anything stupid.