Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Thread: psychobabbling

Hey guys! Olya is a very sweet girl. 3 dates in three days, but the cost of the interpreter is killing me. Not sure how this will work out, but we have another date tomorrow.

I am a little unsure because Olga seems a bit hesitant about coming to the US when I asked her. We will see what happens next. I catch you guys later.[8D]

Train returns

quote:Originally posted by PeopleSmoks

Hey guys! Olya is a very sweet girl. 3 dates in three days, but the cost of the interpreter is killing me. Not sure how this will work out, but we have another date tomorrow.

I am a little unsure because Olga seems a bit hesitant about coming to the US when I asked her. We will see what happens next. I catch you guys later.[8D]

Train returns
    Suggest you try the "international language which requires no interpreter." GOOD LUCK!

Hey guys! Went to a disco last night. Not adjusting to local time has its advantages. At 4 am, I was still goining like the energizer bunny! I even danced with a cute girl. I cant remember her name though. Oh well! I hope to see Olga tonight. We will see?

Train returns

Details, details... that's what we want.

I'm in Mexico and going out tonight, so who knows maybe I'll have some hot Latina stories for you.[8D]

Privet guys! Or should I say Ola!?! Well, Olga is a great girl. I think I would like for things to continue. We have gone out almost every night. I wanted to hit a disco with her, but she does happen to have a job, so I dont want to cause her any trouble getting up in the mornings. Tonight is my last day/night. She asked if I could stay longer! I wish I could. I am already thinking about returning in the summer? Her birthday is in June.

Well, gotta go. Prometheus, good luck in Mexico with the chickas![8D]

Train returns

Hey guys! I'm back!!! It was an interesting trip. Olga seems to be a very reserved girl? She wasn't very adventurous and didn't want to go to clubs or discos? Lots of walks and dinner dates. Some of the restaurants were a bit pricey!

I'm not sure what will come from our meeting. I got some mixed signals from her. I guess that the fact that I haven't really had many good experiences with FSUWs leaves me to always consider the worst as a possibility?

A thought that has crossed my mind is a new angle on the pro-dater. I hope I'm wrong about Olga, but this IS something that makes a lot of sense considering the expense of Olga's interpreter...

SCENARIO: Pretty girl posts profile ad on a known website stating she has poor English and starts communication with WM. WM arranges face to face meeting, naturally agreeing to pay for a translator of the lady's choice, as he wants her to feel comfortable. Dates are at expensive restaurants, but never much more than that. Maybe even a visit to a local shopping mall? or two??? After the date, the WM gets a goodnight kiss from the girl, and pays the translator for her services. Pretty girl and translator split the translation fee and the WM goes on his merry way thinking he has a shot?[B)]

I guess that I've seen so much bad that I now look for it?[V]

Train returns

quote:[i]After the date, the WM gets a goodnight kiss from the girl, and pays the translator for her services. Pretty girl and translator split the translation fee and the WM goes on his merry way thinking he has a shot?[B)]

I guess that I've seen so much bad that I now look for it?[V]
    Yes... and yes. [V] My Mexico experience was a lot of fun, but my boca chica ended up being a 25 year old Joel Osteen follower. Arrrrrgggghhhh. Either trait alone would be difficult. Together was a deal buster. So she's 22 years my junior and very religious. I was the only fellow on the trip that did not get laid. Smoks let's just round up a couple of tall boys and some good old Jersey lap dances. I'll buy.

quote:I was the only fellow on the trip that did not get laid.
    No, you're the only guy that admitted he din't get laid.

Train returns

Well at least Xochti is texting me already about "next time." <sigh>. People, I just want a world class Olga ready to be my submissive little house toy with no questions asked and few demands. Such a woman has not been invented yet. I still like the idea of a few good scientists and some test tubes...

quote:People, I just want a world class Olga ready to be my submissive little house toy with no questions asked and few demands. Such a woman has not been invented yet.
    Ever see "The Stepford Wives"? I mean the original, not the stupid and poorly done remake. Be very careful what you ask for... you just might get it![:0]

Train returns