Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Thread: psychobabbling

quote:Originally posted by PeopleSmoks

quote:People, I just want a world class Olga ready to be my submissive little house toy with no questions asked and few demands. Such a woman has not been invented yet.
    Ever see "The Stepford Wives"? I mean the original, not the stupid and poorly done remake. Be very careful what you ask for... you just might get it![:0]

Train returns
    I love that movie, and I'd have no problem with a Stepford wife. That movie was progaganda against the Stepford fantasy. Reject a cute, submissive, accomodating woman, and go for a feminazi instead. Sam Kenison, "Honey, it's the guys... they want to know if I can take the dick with me. They're all taking their's."

Jeepers! swede, I hope you're okay! Feel better soon buddy!!!!

Sam Kenison!!! OH! OH!!OHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Maybe I'm remembering "The Stepford Wives" a bit differently than you, Prometheus, but didn't those docile, submisive, 'June Cleaver', 'Betty Crocker' sookas turn on their men and take over completely at the end of the movie???[:0]

Train returns

No, I think June Cleaver got it on with "that creepy Eddie Haskell" in the kitchen, while Ward was cleaning his pipes in the library.

"You're looking particularly lovely today, Mrs. Cleaver, if I may say so myself."

"Why thank you, Eddie." <wink, wink>

or the other famous line...

"Ward, don't you think you were a little hard on the Beaver last night?"

Got to wonder how they got that past the censors!

Lest we forget that the Flinstones were having a ..."gay" ole time... back in Bedrock?[:0]

Train returns

Lest we forget that the Flinstones were having a ..."gay" ole time... back in Bedrock?[:0]

Train returns
    YABA DABA DOOOOOOOO!

I was always more of a Judy Jetson guy myself.

quote:I was always more of a Judy Jetson guy myself.
    I'm not sure, but I bet a Freudian might say that fantasizing about large headed cartoon teenage girls equates to a deep seeded resentment toward your mother?[)] But then again, in the classical Freudian world, it seems that everything is associated with resentment of ones mother and/ or sex with the same!

Personally, I had a thing for Daphney on "Scooby Doo". I think Shaggy was nailing that because Freddie just strikes me as being a bit of a eunuch! Since Sarah Michelle Gellar played the part in the Scooby Doo movie, I feel vindicated and validated in my cartoon fantasies!!!

Train returns

Well, as mentioned before, the alltime sexiest cartoon character was Natasha, Boris Badenough's assistant on the Rocky & Bullwinkle show.

Next, I'd say Trixie from Speed Racer

Judy Jetson

Betty Rubble (M*LF)

Stella and Ursula from George of the Jungle

Penelope Pitstop from Wacky Racers (with the emphasis on Whacky).

I'm sure there were others, but that was a LOOOOONG time ago!

I'm into the FSUWs, but Natasha?

Have you ever seen the movie "Cool World"? Remember Holli Would? I do!!![] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWoq-...eature=related.

Train returns

Funny, I was just listening to Disappointed by Electronic (one of the many reincarnations of New Order) the other day, and told my kids it was in an animated movie called "Cool World." That film was way ahead of its time. Thanks for the clip.

I'm into the FSUWs, but Natasha?

Have you ever seen the movie "Cool World"? Remember Holli Would? I do!!![] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWoq-...eature=related.

Train returns
    Man, I tell you Natasha just wired me for the whole FSU thing before there was a FSU. Just knew her and Evil Genius were getting it on while Boris watched. I've always gone for the forbidden fruit and having a fantasy about relations with Soviet women at the height of the Cold War was about as forbidden as it got.