Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Thread: psychobabbling

Swede, we are worried. Can you hold a pencil in your lips and type a few words on the keyboard??? You never even gave us the secrets to tantric sex!

Hey Prometheus! HEY SWEDE!!! WAKE UP!!!!!!!!

Evil Genius? I thought it was Fearless Leader??? Oh well!

Recently, I have begun to back away from several of my website accounts. I'm actually thinking about pursuing my 23 yo milashka. I know, I know!!!!! And that's the thing... "I know", but just like every other jackass out here, I'm still going to do it anyway.[V]

I hope that I can remain somewhat reserved over the next few months and not do anything excessively stupid, but I still wish to see if things might happen with my sweet Olya. My sweet Olya, is not to be confused with "My Three Olgas"!!! Although, she may turn out to be one in the end???[B)]

Train returns

To the dumbass Iraqi that threw his shoe at George W... Won't you feel like a moron when the C.I.A. accidentally targets your house as a terrorist training center, and a special ops team blows your house up!!!!!!!!!!!!

Train returns

PeopleS,

Sorry I have been out of pocket Q4 is insanely busy for me. I'm traveling again and will be till the end of the month.

Your malishka sounds great. I am sorting out the following options:

1. Very sexy lady lawyer. 37 y.o. Says she loves me.
    2. FGF. Gorgeous Irish Colleen. 40 y.o.
    3. The lovely Latina from Mexico. Age 25.
    4. Daughter of longtime client. Another redhead with DD cups. Probably too wild for me.
    5. My legal assistant, whom I dearly love, but she's unhappily married.

I'm hoping it comes down to now. 1 or 5. I'm giving FSU MOB notice at end of month.

Hey Prometheus! Buddy, all 5 have some down side to them. This is just off the top of my head...
    1) Maybe okay, but hope she's not a better lawyer than you if sh!t goes sour!!![)]
    2) Why do you think Irishmen are always drunk? Irish women!!![]
    3) Latinas... Lorena Bobbitt was a latina wasn't she???[:0]
    4) There's an old saying, "Never mix business with pleasure." But then again, maybe #1 could defend #4's daddy on the impending manslaughter charge?[xx(]
    5) see reason number 4 only substitute "pissed-off, jealous, psychotic husband" for "daddy"!!![xx(][xx(][xx(]

Train returns

[:0]
    quote:Originally posted by PeopleSmoks

Hey Prometheus! Buddy, all 5 have some down side to them. This is just off the top of my head...
    1) Maybe okay, but hope she's not a better lawyer than you if sh!t goes sour!!![)]
    2) Why do you think Irishmen are always drunk? Irish women!!![]
    3) Latinas... Lorena Bobbitt was a latina wasn't she???[:0]
    4) There's an old saying, "Never mix business with pleasure." But then again, maybe #1 could defend #4's daddy on the impending manslaughter charge?[xx(]
    5) see reason number 4 only substitute "pissed-off, jealous, psychotic husband" for "daddy"!!![xx(][xx(][xx(]

Train returns
    All too true PeopleSmoks, all too true. I've been so wretchedly busy lately, I haven't had much time to think, much less post about anything. Four cities in three days. It would be five, but I begged off last night and had an associate cover an out of town hearing for me.

Have to get in to the office and make some corporate types uncomfortable.

My preference would be #5, #1, #2, #3, in that order... and let's just say #4 might know your ex-wife heroin junkie wh@re. Hell, she might even be her! [:0][8][:0][8][:0]

Only 9 shopping days left till Christmas. We have a little tradition at Prometheus manor. My FSU MOB, who is now my adopted daughter/roommate without benefits, makes assorted demands for various high end gifts. This year a Rolex watch. Prometheus ponders the imponderable and ends up spending around $1500 on a handbag, a watch, a piece of jewelry. Christmas morning we open gifts and FSU MOB proceeds to tell me she hates what I bought, it's not what she asked for, do I have a receipt. The next day she goes and exchanges it for something different. Every Christmas for almost a decade. This year I said, "Daddy don't play that game anymore. You tell me exactly what you want, or I'll buy you a gift card." Nine days left, and we still don't have a clue. The gift card is looking more likely by the minute.

She actually asked me (who is seriously considering moving to a new house now in 45 days) for a $20,000 Rolex!!! Then she said she wanted a Prada bag. I found a nice $1,200 Prada, and she informed me that is was made of vinyl and she'd die before she'd carry a vinyl bag. "If it's not all leather, don't bother." Entry level for leather Prada is $1,800. I HATE the holidays with this woman.... arrrrggggghhhhh.

So she's invited her Russian friend, Western male enabler, and child to the house for Christmas. I reminded her that she'd already invited another Russian friend for Christmas, so are we going to have a full house, then she yelled at me that this was all my fault? So it will be three attractive 20 something FSUW in one room comparing handbags and jewelry, and three significantly older WM cuckolds in the other room, drinking ourselves into a stupor once more. It's an embarrassing club to be a member of PeopleSmoks, so check your malishka out twice before buying in.

Hey Prometheus! A quick and easy solution to the FSUW leach problem is for you to take a well rehearsed preemtive strike. You decide what monetary value you place on her and write her a check! Before she even has a chance to attack, tell her that you would give anything for your loving wife, but she has made it far too clear that she is no longer that loving wife! Tell her to take what you give her, and if she doesn't like it go shake her ass in a bar and maybe she'll find some other shmuck to buy her the leather Prada.[)]

If you get her a gift card, get it for Bed, Bath and Beyond, or maybe someplace that sells cookware![}]

Yup, I'm looking to pursue my little Olya, but I hope I am able to keep my eyes open for the signs. It'll be at least six months or more before I can return to Lugansk, so I figure there's plenty of time to find out what she's really all about.

Train returns

Merry Christmas PeopleSmoks and Swede. I have the Russian delegation coming for roast beast tomorrow... Oksana, Natasha, Diana, and Kristina. I buckled and sprang for Prada leather. I invited one of her boyfriends for dinner. I think he's coming! Should be interesting.

MERRY CHRISTMAS ! ! ! ! ! !
    From me, my three Olgas, Alfred, Frau Hindenberg, the guys in my private army, I mean security team, and all the staff here at Stately Smoks Manor, to swede, Prometheus and anyone else who's still out there, wishes of happiness, cheer, beer, and that your superhero tights don't ride up your crotch!
    quote:I buckled and sprang for Prada leather. I invited one of her boyfriends for dinner.
    I really don't have anything positive to say about this developement.[V] Good luck buddy. Maybe YOU should invite a date too? In a battle of wits, your lovely lawyer friend would be the obvious choice, but if you want a good cat fight opportunity, bring in the latina!

Train returns

Keep your friends close and your enemies closer. A day of hilarity, but the kids had a great time and were none the wiser. Really a good Xmas. Hope yours was too.