Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Thread: psychobabbling

quote: Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.
    A very old yet very true statement. I'm really glad to hear that it all went well for you and that the kids had a good time considering the history of your FSU Bridezilla and your older son. I'm still a little shocked that you allowed her to invite one of her boyfriends. I honestly couldn't foresee any good coming from it.

My Christmas was like a normal Sunday in my family. We exchanged some gifts, of course, but aside from that, not very different. My sister and I often have Sunday dinner at our parents' house.

Train returns

S novim godam ee visyoliva Razhdistva!

It's truly been a hellatious time here at Stately Smoks Manor these passed few weeks, but it should soon begin to wind down as we prepare for Christmas #2, Ukrainian style. Yup, as I've often said, if a guy wants to enter any type of relations with an FSU beauty, honor and respect for the traditions of her homeland should be among your considerations, and I abide by this.

Although my three slavic succubi are completely void of one single religious bone in their most decidedly, blessedly buxom bodies, the celebration of gift giving, or in their case, gift receiving, holidays, is a must happen part of existence. And despite the fact that Orthodox Christmas is far more a religious time as opposed to that of exchanging presents, since the presents are dispensed by Ded Moroz on New Years, it appears that presents are again expected. As if the see through lingerie and trampoline I got them aren't enough! Okay, I got those things for them, mostly for me, but I gave them stuff they wanted too!

From what I gather from the oh so gentle hints being dropped around Stately Smoks Manor (Please note that the use of the phrase "genlte hints", is one of unbridle sarcasm, as the hints being dropped are ultimately about as "gentile" as Vlad the Impaler's treatment of his prisoners), nothing says "I love you at Orthodox Christmas", quite like diamonds? Again, having recently given each of the Olgas a "pearl necklace", diamonds just seem so passe? Besides, I often compare their spectacular N.E.R.T.S. to being as hard as diamonds!!![]

At least they haven't asked for leather Prada!!![:0]

Still, the holidays have been mostly filled with cheer from my end, as I have managed to remain well lubricated mentally throughout the entire process... and watching my three Olgas scurrying about Stately Smoks Manor in their new see through lingerie with their spectacular N.E.R.T.S. leading the way, hasn't been too bad either.

Regretably, there was one casualty suffured during the holidays, when one of the mall Santas suffered a severe case of priapism, fell and hit his head on a Nutcracker display when the blood left his brain for regions south, after all three Olgas tried to sit on his lap at the same time. I sent flowers.

Well, to you and yours, from me and mine here at Stately Smoks Manor, good luck with YOUR Olgas in the year to come![8D]

Hi guys,

sorry about the long silence. And overdue greetings for christmas and new year.

My life has been rather dramatic the last 1-2 months, and it has taken all my available energy (nothing to do with wifey or FSUW), so I've had to cancel all my net communication in this period.

Hopefully I'll be up to normal level again soon, but don't worry if it will take a few days more.

Damn happy to hear from you swede! I hope you return to form soon.

Hey guys! A little update on my altogether too young Olga from Lugansk... As I continue to keep my feet and mind grounded in reality, for the most part anyway, I still retain a measure of good feelings about this girl.

Our correspondence remains consistant and continues to touch on what the future may hold for us. I figure that at least I've met this girl and know she IS a real person. Considering the number of scammers I've wasted time on, her factual existence alone is encouraging.

Discussions have begun to progress into talks about her making a trip to the US sometime this year. It should be interesting to see what happens during the next few months. Well, hope remains, but so does caution.

People,

I really hope you have a good experience. The reason I invited my FSUW's boyfriend to Christmas dinner is I wanted to give him the benefit of a good close view of what life with many MOB's is like. Poor hapless Jim, whose FSUW lives in town in a travel trailer with a different man, was there. The girl's discussions about jewelry, handbags, etc., were almost comical. I followed him outside for a cigarette and told him I had no hard feelings but to keep his eyes and ears open inside and see if he really saw himself in that situation long term. He told me, "You've got nothing to worry about. I asked her for a serious commitment and she turned me down cold." I replied, "That is because you don't make enough money. She's holding out for a sugar daddy." Sadly, I was disappointed to hear of his lack of success. This is one piece of kryptonite I will be so relieved to be free of...

Hey Prometheus! The sad truth is that every guy thinks that things will be different with him. "I'll treat this girl right, unlike the unappreciative jackass she's dumping, and everything will be great for us!" I know this to be the case, because I was the guy saying it when I met my ex, the dirty little heroin junkie wh@re. We fail to realize that the problem in the b!tch's last relationship wasn't the jackass she was with, but it was HER!!![V]

I also think that somewhere in the inner most recesses of your subconcious, you're trying to hold on to her. Your motive for inviting her "boyfriend" sounds vaguely similar to my last effort to hold on to my ex, by letting the next guy know what he would be in for and hoping he'd run away![:0][B)]

I got the guy on her cell phone and told him all about her heroin addiction, the oxicodine, the 60 xanax in 3 days, never held a job more than 3 months except as a stripper, etc. Heck, I even warned him not to put his mouth down yonder way because I had just f****d the sh!t out of her 20 minutes before he picked her up... which happened to be true. Her tubes are tied, so condoms were never on the shopping list.

It was a couple of days later that I removed all her sh!t from my place, put it in storage and changed the locks!!! B-bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The thing is, you really have to decide if you want to keep on the way you are going, because she's not going to change, which means buying shoes to match the leather Prada handbag for her b-day, or if you're going to finally decide to change the locks??? Okay, you're married and it's not quite so easy, but from what you've written, it doesn't seem like it would be too darned difficult to get an adulterous photo of her, or twenty. But, that is something that can only be done when you firmly decide it's over and completely unsalvageable, and you are good with it being that way with no regrets.[8D]

As for my Olga, all I can do is try to keep at least one foot in reality as I pursue my "dream" girl... or next nightmare, but only time will tell at this point which she will be. She's not in the US yet, demanding leather Prada... yet...

LOL. First, we're already divorced so I have no clue as to why I'm still here. It's the economy, the kids, and all this sh!t I've acquired and don't know what to do with. The Buddha attributed suffering to man's unwillingness or inability to accept change or "impermanence" as a natural and necessary part of life. I should just embrace that the split will be painful and a little messy, but hopefully better on the other side.

On the other hand, I'm fairly sure the devil I know is not much different than the devil I have yet to meet. I have invested a decade of my life and the balance of my youth in this "relationship." I can scarcely imagine putting on a happy face and getting back in the water. I get hit on regularly and usually by women with the same profile: dumped on by someone like me, looking for some security, and needy as hell! I shudder to think...

Well these are my 5 am musings...

Hey Prometehus!

"First, we're already divorced so I have no clue as to why I'm still here."

Buddy, sometimes it can be so hard to let go of the familiar, even though it tends to make you miserable more often than it makes you remotely happy. I was the same way. That's why it took me so long to finally realize that there was nothing there between me and my ex (the dirty little heroin junkie wh@re) except memories and the occassional roll in the sack, which, by the end, had become little more than an exchange of bodily fluids.[V] I referred to her as a c*m dumpster.

I guess that having a kid with her does make it a bit different from my story, since the kids were hers. Even though I spent 7+ years of my life taking care of them, raising them the best I could and doing everything their "real" dads never did, by the end, she had them so twisted that they had no love or respect for me, even though they would have been living in a homeless shelter if I hadn't taken them all into my place after she got evicted from her apartment.

Hopefully, the next "devil" won't be worse!!! But, yea, avoid the "needy" ones at all cost!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!