A joke from one of the 19 yo website models that wrote to me today:

A husband walks into Victoria 's Secret to purchase a sheer negligee for
    his wife. He is shown several possibilities that range from $250 to $500
    in price -- the more sheer, the higher the price. Naturally,
    he opts for the most sheer item, pays the $500, and takes it home. He
    presents it to his wife and asks her to go upstairs, put it on, and
    model it for him.

Upstairs the wife thinks (she' s no dummy ), 'I have an idea. It's so
    sheer that it might as well be nothing. I won't put it on, but I'll do the modeling
    naked, return it tomorrow, and keep the $500 refund for myself.'

She appears naked on the balcony and strikes a pose. The husband says,
    'Good Grief! You'd think for $500, they'd at least iron it!'

He never heard the shot.

Funeral on Thursday at Noon. Closed coffin.

I thought it was kind of funny! Thought I'd share.

Hey guys! Completely off the general subject of FSU/ MOB scamming and relations, I'm watching a show on cable talking about creating a human/ ape hybrid. WHY? What purpose could such an abomination serve??? Okay, here's a bizarre connection to FSU/ MOB... There was a Russian scientist in the 1920's that was experimenting with artificially inseminating a female chimp with human sperm, but failed. Then, he wanted to inseminate a human female with orangatan sperm. Fortunately, he lost funding and later died before he could bring he abhorant dream to reality. Supposedly, Uncle Joe Stalin wanted a breed of super warriors? The other story was that the scientist was hoping to destroy religious belifs of creation v. evolution. Either way, it's one of the most F*****D up things I've ever heard of!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe, the end of humanity will be a good thing???

Hi PeopleS,

I'm slowly gathering strength to communicate again, but it has taken its time. I'm sorry I haven't followed your and Prometheus' recent posts lately, but I will catch up on it as soon as possible.

Concerning my own strange experiences, I will also soon try to present some general information about them, but it will probably be rather massive. I've had time to incorporate them in my other ruminations, and can even relate to scamming (thus justifying it here on this site).

Here follows some reflections on my recent weird contact with non-human beings (I had a similar experience 2? years ago also). Both episodes lasted 5 days, 24 hours a day (apart from when I slept ofcourse) and were at the same level of clarity in my perceptions as 'normal' life.

Before I start, I must say, that I do believe science to be a very useful and effective tool for gathering information and for practical purposes. But I must add, that this only is valid, when science stayes inside its own selfdefined assumptions or parameters, especially concerning empiricism. Once science is concerned with areas of existence outside its own domain, it's unable to make any definite or authoritative statements. Scientists occasionally overstep this limitation, and postulate science to be the answer to everything, also such as it has no competence to talk about. This is called 'scientism' and isn't better than any other beliefsystem (as f.ex. religion), where no epistemology or evidence exists.

I could see, listen and (in one case touch) this beings. I communicated with them in a meaningful and coherent way, though there ofcourse were times, when we had problems understand each others concepts. They were of a less density than the ordinary matter/materia, human beings are used to consider as the 'physical' world. But they were not transparent. I met quite a few different 'races' or species, including animals too.

Letting the ET possibility apart for a moment, I have concluded, that the origin of these beings can be theorized to be one of three possibilities: They live in our dimension, but has such a low density, that most people don't see them (like air, which is there all the time, though we don't see it). Only when our sense-mechanisms are enhanced (especially sight), we can see them. Or: They live in other dimensions, which sometimes overlap our dimension. Or: They posses a very advanced PSI technology enabling them to e.g. create holograms or to form mental pictures directly in the human mind. One or possibly two or all three of these theories in combination can be the answer. They can't 'read' our minds very well, and have usually very little understanding of the human sphere.

What humans experience visually when 'seeing' them is most likely partly illusionary. Not in the sense, that such experiences are hallucinations, but rather that we see something, but not exactly as it 'really' is. You could call it 'glamour' or a 'spell' put around the 'real' thing. They make theater for us, and I have a strong suspicion, that most of the ET experiences are part of this theater or disinformation tactic. (I do not deny the possibility of 'real' ETs).

They are shapeshifters, and don't like to be visible closer than two meters from a human being. Apparantly they can partly regulate their own visibility, or simply fade out or go away, when humans are too close. A majority of the beings I've had prolonged contact with are hostile to humanity.

Now I can go back to 'scamming', albeit on a rather abstract level. These beings are not only hostile to humans, but they also have some rather intense conflicts going on amongst themselves. Both my experiences included heavily armament amongst these beings, and on the recent experience a small war was going on for 5-6 hours between different groups. I have some rather reasonable idea of the motives of such conflicts (I saw lots of evidence, if I can be at liberty to use this word here). These motives aren't that different from what humans fight about.

As my main thesis here on this site has been predation as a basic part of life, I can only conclude, that my idea, that all existence contains a major part of predation, is reinforced by the knowledge, that not only 'normal' earth-life has it, but beings at another level or dimension practise predation too. This makes it more 'universal', and had led to a personal conviction, rather gloomy, that it's 'natural' to be predatory. Predatory manifested f.ex. as alpha-behaviour, scamming or other kinds of asocial greed in general.

Being decent or humanistic is less of a natural attribute, than I hoped for earlier, and while I have no intention of changing my own moral code, I now have definitely lower expectations to the rest of existence than ever before. My weird hermit and solitary individualism has been boosted still a step.

*feeling very lucky I only have a Prada loving FSUW to deal with*

Prometheus,

being a christian, my experiences shouldn't be so surprising to you. The christian church has, to my knowledge, talked much about about 'demons' for ages (even if that's out of fashion now). As have almost all other religions in the form of djinns, maya, and (with PeopleS' forefathers) evil spirits etc etc. I'm not quite alone.

But strangely enough, in the midst of mortal fear (which I still suffer from on and off), it's in some way better than having those emotional problems connected with a really bad relationship. (Hope I don't get any Freudian explanations on this). But ofcourse this is a personal thing, depending on the individual.

And, .....slowly, getting back to FSUW relationships (I'm not going to let my weird experience just go), after I've had my almost two years of infight with wifey, I kind of won.

I did like you and PeopleS, I behaved like gentleman.

I paid for minimum existance level, but not more. After two years of this, she has now returned to her senses and is a/not living here, b/looking for a steady job elsewhere and c/striving to appreciate my support.

We still meet happily at the weekends.

Sometimes people need a (strong) push in the right direction; if they fail to see the light, you must be strong enough to see, that they would be a catastrophe for you in the end, no matter what.

But this can't make generalisations about FSUW, and in any case she's polish, which is slightly better.

After my first marriage/relationship, it took me 10 years to get out of it, but in the end I concluded, that there is no cosmic justice. It's up to yourself to find 'happiness' (sorry I leave god out of this as a possible bringer of happiness, but that's not my direction).

Strength. But not QUITE the american way.

Swede, I am not knocking you, as I have read of many demonic encounters and struggles between saints, aesthetics,and monastics and otherworldly beings. Their descriptions of these encounters are not too different than your own.

I read your posts on my iPhone at an early hour, and at first believed you were claiming to have had encounters with ET's, which I also have no reason to deny as a possibility, but is slightly more dubious in my estimation.

I am not superstitious, but prefer not to draw attention to myself by these unwanted forces. That is one reason I do not decorate my house for Halloween or keep texts concerning these subjects in my library. It's kind of like turning a flashlight on in the dark, you will attract insects eventually.

I would encourage you to consult with a spiritual leader with experience and maturity in this area and have your house exorcised or blessed. I had a problem with dark spirits ten years ago that was not cured until such a ceremony was performed. I still have my house blessed this time each year with censors and prayers. The Orthodox book of prayers includes an exorcism, which is performed as part of every baptism and repeated by all present.

I wish you health and strength and a speedy recovery. God bless.

Hi Prometheus,

thanks for your kind and supportive words.

The way I see it, the universe and its separate parts are originally created flawed. Eiher because the architect is incompetent or possibly s/he willfully made it this way. The flaw consists of an imperfection between the various fundamental forces or principles, on which the universe is constructed. More precisely this imperfection is a lack of harmony, symmetry and balance between the forces/principles; there's too much of some and too little of others.

This leads to a feeling of incompleteness on behalf of the parts of the universe, a constant unfullfilledness, emptiness, 'hunger', so there will be an endless striving after the missing forces/principles. Hence the dynamic character of universal existence, where every part always is searching for something outside itself (but seldom finding it).

This unending search is usually manifested as predation, which is a mechanical, sheepwalking function.

I could go into detail, and even back up this idea with scientific evidence, but I'll leave it for now, as it would be rather lengthy.

The part of universal forces/principles, which is in short supply (because of the cosmogenic blueprint, not because of original sin or other insane doctrines), is known in the human sphere as 'love'. I'm ofcourse not referring to the usual mix of lust, romance and Folly-wood fantasies, which goes for love. I'm talking of that kind of love, which can be expressed as compassion, empathy, give rise to responsibility and personal ethical behaviour, or devotion to higher ideals. In some religions it is practised as a method to acchieve the aim of that religion.

It's quite difficult to exactly describe higher love, but it is very different from what most human beings think it is.

This higher love can, if it is found and experienced, function as unifying principle between otherwise warring parts of existence. From an individual's own inner conflicts, to how people react to each other. A certain amount of love is necessary to function symbiotically. But symbiosis is not a mechanical, sleepwalker function. It is based on willfull use of consciousness.

To forestall any ideas, I must add, that this higher love in no way is in opposition to our other universal forces/principles. E.g. it's not necessary to live as a celibate to acchieve higher love. It's not necessary to become anti-intellectual. And personally I believe, that religion is only an option, not a condition, to find higher love. A convinced atheist can do it as well as a religious person.

As can be observed easily, not many people find higher love. So we have the world we have, and maybe soon we won't have any world at all, because our destructive toys of all kinds are taking on its own life, outside our control, untempered by wisdom, harmony or even understanding. This is with certainty a choice all complex races must make at one point or other in its developement. If higher love generally is a missing part of the universe, which you'll have to search for actively, then intellect and practical evolution will always reach a point, where the results are based on a predatory attitude. As with humans, we use more time, energy and money on developing weapons, creating a hysterical consumer-society and generally lying to ourselves and others most of the time, than on creating a sound world. As so often I write like a wildeyed prophet, but I hope, that my analysis above of the hows and whys makes it clear, that I seriously try to find answers and methods.

I would have liked to go into practical methods on this subject, and also relate this to Prometheus suggestion of exorcism, but this is long enough for now.

Understood. And we agree on many levels. I get personally annoyed with the mega-churches of the West, with a Starbucks in the lobby, preaching that "God wants you to be prosperous!" No, God wants you to be like He was on earth... Modest, humble, unconditionally loving, and a servant without a rock for a pillow. But that doesn't sell very well these days...

Hey guys! Welcome back swede. I have to agree that what you describe sounds more like a "haunting" than an ET experience. The thing is that a "haunting" doesn't necessarily have to mean something bad, evil, or demonic, but merely some form of contact with the spirit world. The self-realization that we as human beings, often feel fear and or dread toward anything we don't fully understand or takes us by surprise. For you swede, this can be said to be a part of our basic programming... self-preservation.

Now, you face the really hard part of your experience. That being, to acurately recall and evaluate what you saw and heard. Then, try to find the meaning to it all! Remember that our eyes are the fools of creation and that our perception of things isn't always what they really are. If this was a spiritual encounter, the spirits themselves may have been limited in some way as to what and how they could communicate with you.

A case for perception: In the US, a man walking down the street carrying a Prada handbag may be either a homosexual, or Prometheus buying gifts for his FSUWifey...[B)][)] If he is shabbily dressed and running, he may be thought to be a thief who just stole the purse! Reality... He is the husband of the handbag's owner. She forgot her bag when she went to work and he is running to catch her before she gets into a cab!!!

It will be up to you to figure out what you saw and how to put it all together.

There are two distinct schools of thought about creation pertaining to whether everything is flawwed or not and whether God/ Intelligent Designer, screwed up. I blend the two in my own way. Yes, creation is flawwed, and God/ ID intended it that way. This goes toward my personal belief system. Mankind was given great power. We have the abilty to evolve and develop into much more than we are. We also have the ability to destroy each other and ourselves. What some people see as a flaw is that we were given the ability to understand the difference between right and wrong and the ability to choose.

Does God/ ID know what is happenning? Yes. Why does he allow bad things? I don't know. To think of time and space as non-linear, it can be said that our today has already happenned in another yesterday.[:0] It's hard to say what God wants... But, if we manage not to destroy creation, we may find out someday?