Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Hi Peoplesmoks,

I asked about the 3 couples in wedding party pictures on the wall of the office of ruladys.com. The translators told me that the really married people did not want to have put their pics there so that these pics are not real ones of results achieved by the office!

What would you experience in Krasnodar, Peoplesmoks?

First of all, they all work or study & work. So they all have time after work, may be from 7 pm or 8 pm. ALL THE OTHER DAYTIME YOU ARRANGE YOUR PROGRAM YOURSELF! So you are not attended in the daytime. If you do not speak Russian ... it would be just a problem for you to buy a map of the city ... . And your meeting(s) could only be successful with a paid translator.

Please imagine, you are alone all the day and then from 8:30 pm to 10 pm you sit in a restaurant or cafeteria with your favourite lady and a paid translator. After one hour your favourite lady and the translator start to show you how tired they are from work ... . And as I just told you, HANDS OFF!!!, they are untouchables!!! SHE decides when you can hold her hands. SHE gives you the first kiss someday ever or never comes... .

In the daytime you can walk around a little as I did. At night you can go to a nightclub of bar as I did not do.

So I arrived on Saturday and thought that my favourite lady would have time for me because Marina informed me about holidays and not jobbing from that Saturday and the following week. But when I was there I had to face a different reality. She well had to work on Saturday, too, beauty & wellness centers for ladies have peak seasons on weekends! So she had time for me from Saturday 7 pm. Then her father bothered with phonecalls every 10 minutes so the communication failed ... she promissed to see me again may be not on Sunday but on Monday and for sure some more hours on Tuesday ... but on Monday I received only a "nice" letter from her saying that it would not work out with us ... she would not meet me again. I left 15 kgs gifts to her (sweets...) on Saturday night, I paid the taxi and left her some more money that she takes a taxi to see me asap, and she did not only say goodbye to me, I was lucky to receive a little kiss from this beauty! I hope you can understand my frustration when I read the letter from her on Monday in the morning in an internetcafe which was hard to find there.

I am not a sextourist because I have never and I would never pay for sex to any lady, I do not go to any prostitute or places of prostitution. But "joining hearts" is different from "stayfriends", isn't it? The lady shares a lot of mails with me and tells me also some very sex-relevated fantasies ... for the final pic in the office of the agency after the first official meeting she came a bit close to me and I could put my left arm around her shoulder sitting there on the sofa with her ... but then she is untouchable! This is like washing without water!!!

They are really cold, Peoplesmoks! They are as cold as the ground in Sibiria now.

Don't think that they suffer from bad living conditions and need to look for the way how to go west! Last year was a very good year for all Russians, also the poorest ones received more there, and they are more happy there now whenever! They have family members and friends there, they would miss a lot abroad! So you are welcome if you bring in a lot of money for their business ... because they all dream of own business ... in such case you might have a chance.

Diana S. #175 works as translator in the office of ruladys.com in Krasnodar, sometimes in managing position. She told me that she has a boyfriend. But her profile says that she "looks for her second half".

"Type of man I decide... It is quite had question to answer. I could write a book about it. But lets get serious. I don't have any special type of man I would want to meet. I value such qualities as intelligence, sense of humor, honesty, openness, possibility to understand other person and many many others. Ask yourself ? did you meet such person? And I guess the answer would be ? no. If a man doesn't have one or more qualities I like, it doesn't mean that I might not like him. So I can say that I am open for new meetings and experiences. And I always believe that if the man doesn't have some quality, he would have another personal quality which would be even better. I am hopeless optimist. And this is my life position."

Ksenia S. #214 : I had not conversation with this translator. Bus she is much much more beautiful than in the video and on the pics!!! She was one week on holiday and came back last week. In Russia working people get 1 week paid holidays, only. They can have more holidays but unpaid only! The working time per day in fulltime jobs is 9 hours and more. And the prices are similar to the prices in Belgium or Netherland based on the rate to change euros in rubles.

Well, guys, welcome to reality whenever you go there!!! For me this has been my only and last experience with Russian untouchables and lack of service in Russia. I had to pay 25 euros penalty because my visa expired the day before I left Russia. My late departure was fault of AEROFLOT, they did not provide the flight back from Krasnodar to Moscow ... and at midnight in Moscow I had to go to 3 different places to arrange the hotel voucher with AEROFLOT, fully packed with all my baggage through Sheremetyevo 2 and then 1 ... and then 40 minutes more in the queue at the reception of NOVOTEL at Sheremetyovo 2 ... so that after 1 am I achieved to sleep there.

Flight back to my place in Western Europe there was again snowfall in Moscow and delay ... I needed to pay 70 euros for the taxi at night then to come home from the airport. So in case you arrange your visa for Russia yourself please please ask for 2 more to prevent that you have to pay a 25 dollar penalty fee in case of such inconvenience!!!

Enough comments and advices. I will remove my profile at ruladys.com in these days. May be I go and collect another experience in Ukraine this year. But then, no mails before (to save this money) and only dating online the lady at the place there with the option to date another one in case that she is not available there... .

I wish you a good travel, Peoplesmoks!!!

I wish you so very very very much that you have success!!! (But I am honest enough to say that success in such date would surprise me very very very much!)

Goddiejens

quote:I asked about the 3 couples in wedding party pictures on the wall of the office of ruladys.com. The translators told me that the really married people did not want to have put their pics there so that these pics are not real ones of results achieved by the office!
    well, exaggerating success rates is very common in all sorts of situations, to psych clients up so they buy whatever it's for sale.
    I made a point here: http://stop-scammers.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=759

quote:I would never pay for sex to any lady
    well, to each his own, but I think there are many times more men actually PAYING for sex (and thinking they don't ) than clients of brothels who do ( and know they are ).
    A prostitute knows what she's there for, and wants to make sure you understand it perfectly, too; most "normal" women know what they are there for as well, but want YOU to find out late or never.
    Maybe I'm just "the real loser" and maybe must pay for sex...guess what? At least i know and can keep track of my losses.
    [:0][B)]
    Sorry I don't have the good looks, the glamour jobs and the extravagant affluent lifestyle of other internet Romeos...
    [)][)]

quote: They are really cold, Peoplesmoks! They are as cold as the ground in Sibiria now.
    I don't think they are different from most domestic women.
    The problem is YOU were convinced to have something romantic going...your problem.
    THEY were only paid to put up a dog&pony show to keep more suckers hooked; anyways, only a minute fraction is ever going to visit.
    You were misled and fooled ten times worse than in the cheapest brothel.
    They wanted to fulfill the obligation of entertaining you and ready their escape so they can be home to their boyfriend Igor in time for late night TV.
    Fact: they chose Igor (another worthless, unemployed, brutal russian drunkard, eh? [)] ) but you are just part of their job.

Russian girls are not shy....... unless they don't like you.

For God sakes Goddiejens! Man, as I've quoted Cheech & Chong before, "If it looks like dogchit, smells like dogchit, and tastes like dogchit..." Guess what? IT IS DOGCHIT MAN! "Good thing we didn't step in it..."

God, it is just painful to read this. I would have just found a good blackmarket AK-47 and gone back to the "we don't need real wedding photos" headquarters and done some housecleaning.

"Looks like I picked a bad week to give up sniffing airplane glue..."

Well, Prometheus,

I confess that I have really been stupid to leave 15 kgs gifts to Marina. I catched a little kiss as surprise from her part for my goodwill. She promissed to meet me again and show me the town as she had written me before, but 2 days later I received a good bye mail from her part because her daddy would cause problems and so on ... her profile says that she accepts men up to 60 y/o but in reality she just sees a problem to have a meeting with a guy like me in the 40ies ... (???). So there are indeed very much contradictions.

At the office my impression was that the translators know the ladies very good. They know exactly in which way the ladies would accept the contact with every guy who mails them. So some contacts work online / translations go to the private mail address of the receiver and job done / other stuff goes by phone or is done by the translator without having discussed it with the lady to keep the payments for mails running ... but I think also that this mostly is agreed between the translators and the ladies. The translators make foreign guys travelling there and dating the lady. And the lady minimum before the date looks into the profile of the guy! If she rejects to meet him the translators offer to choose dating another lady... and may be they invent any excuse that the preferred lady who does not want to meet the guy is not available "in the moment" (tragic family event or another story...).

30 mails translated per day means 60 dollars salary worked per day plus gross profits and cost coverage for the office. That's the business part of them!

A date brings them 50 dollars for half an hour intro-meeting. Of course the most beautiful princess does not show the face and lose it by saying "sorry Sir, no way to continue this evening with you and having now a dinner with you" ... it is much more easy to play the game this evening and send a goodbye message 1 or 2 days later to the surprised guy ... as it happens to me, guys.

Before first intro-meeting guys need to sign an agreement saying that the office has no responsibility for the success of the meeting and only gives support in the communication. That's normal.

But I also had the impression that p.e. Marina did not know her own profile how I could check it online. And this lady did not come from poor families! She came from middle class.

My second dated lady there has my private mail address but does not send any mail to me. Both ladies only speak Russian. How to present a foreigner to their parents? With translator???

So this is what I mean with contradictions. And I also noted that some of the ladies are really girlfriends of the translators who are also ladies. So the translators gives them instructions how to handle a contact that everything seems to be a bit serious ... SEEMS TO BE ... .

Goddiejens

Hey Goddiejens! This crap really sucks cow pie juice! I feel like I may be traveling the same path right behind you. Less than a month from heading over to meet her, "my girl" has suddenly become a total b!tch.

I postponed my original plans to fly to Ukraine because she said it would be too much of a distraction for her during her exams, so we agreed on early March. February 29th is close enough for me and she agreed.

She's complained that I didn't consult her enough before making my travel arrangements and accomodations etc. I'm getting a bad feeling about the whole situation because now, she has begun talking about money.

In several of my letters when talking about our meeting, we talked openly about scammers and the western "sex tourists". I assured her that this was not the case with me as my greatest hope was to hold her hand across the table as we sipped coffee together and discussed our future. I told her that several times during our correspondence.

In her last letter, she was being "playful" as she put it, and a bit of a tease about some things. In my last letter to her, in one sentence out of 100, I mentioned soming about the girls from Ukraine liking to tease their western men, but being very reserved when meeting their western suitors for the first time.

She went off on a three paragragh tiraid and even talked about postoning our meeting... again!!![V] So I have decided not to write to her for a couple of days, but am already composing my reply. I'm actually telling her that I'm coming to Ukraine. I've already paid for the trip and I will find some way to enjoy myself with or without her company.

I feel like it's her set up for a no show, but what can I do except go there and try to have fun anyway at this point??? So, how hard is it to find an internet cafe in the FSU?

Train returns

quote: She's complained that I didn't consult her enough before making my travel arrangements and accomodations etc. I'm getting a bad feeling about the whole situation because now, she has begun talking about money.
    what would SHE care?
    unless she wanted to "book" your stay and make a dime.
    Oh well...
    [)][B)][:0]

quote:She went off on a three paragragh tiraid and even talked about postoning our meeting... again!!!
    so...
    these online love queen never stop complaining men are players, waste their time and never visit...but make so much problems when the one-in-100 is really visiting...hmmm
    Maybe she has Jamal booked for the same period?

quote:but what can I do except go there and try to have fun anyway at this point???
    you might visit an agency there to set up some pronto meetings...no guarantee of the "inner quality" of women you might meet, though.
    [xx(]

Hi Peoplesmoks,

I think that you are doing right to interrupt your mailing to her for a short period. Then in your position I would formulate conditions what I expect in and after the introduction meeting from her part. I would ask her to to confirm that she accepts or that she says clearly that she does not accept that. I would mention as reason that I take the start of the relationship very very serious and that's why I now need to receive a very clear answer from her.

Then you check the answer and may be you send mails to some other ladies to present yourself and ask if they are ready to have a meeting with you during your holidays there and show you the sights of the town there because you come to their place doing some business stuff (sounds interesting for them...) but having time also to enjoy first the Ukraine ... you are interested in historical architecture and paradises in the nature and may be some nightlife with dancing and dinner and romantic moments in case that this matches with the mood of the lady ... .

So you only pay one mail to such favourite ladies and check their answers and note their profiles and then you have the option to book online the dates and at the office you have anyway to make first the arrangement of the intro-meeting (sign the agreement, leave your contact details, they call you back and tell you when to start with the intro-meeting which is always done in the office with translator...). Hopefully your hotel is not so far from the office! (My one in Krasnodar only was 15 minutes to walk... .)

I wish you good holidays there and simply date another favorite lady or 2 others...,

Goddiejens

Hi peoplesmoks,

regarding internetcafe in FSU:

- expensive but available solution: best hotel at the place!
    Ask there for internet access and price per hour!
    Should work in English.
    Keyboard is in English (with English/Russian letters)
    but good to handle!

- kyperpost / go to the main post office and ask for internet post!
    cheap solution

- "computer clubs gaming" (komputerny klub igry gaming)
    cheapest solution
    I used one, very calm inside, no-smoking area, manager spoke English...

- Ask at the office and at the hotel reception where to find a public internetcafe

Good luck!!!

I hope to find a good report from your trip here later.

Best regards,
    Jens

Thanks Goddiejens! So you know, the angry letter from her was already a couple days old when I made that last post. I sent a letter to her this morning, and received her reply when I got home from work. She seems a bit calmer. Although......
    quote:So you only pay one mail to such favourite ladies and check their answers and note their profiles and then you have the option to book online the dates and at the office you have anyway to make first the arrangement of the intro-meeting (sign the agreement, leave your contact details, they call you back and tell you when to start with the intro-meeting which is always done in the office with translator...). Hopefully your hotel is not so far from the office! (My one in Krasnodar only was 15 minutes to walk... .)
    Actually, this is the same advice I gave another guy on another forum thread. I've already started working on a back up or three.

She's still first on my list though. We've been corresponding since August, with a few week break in October that was of my doing. Hopefully it'll work out.

I hope I will be able to find an internet cafe. I want to be able to "report" back about my adventures as you have. I hope my reports are slightly less depressing, but if I find a cafe, I'll tell the truth about what happens just as you have.

Hope you land safe!!!!!!!! And don't give up, I know I won't if thing don't go as well as I hope.

Train returns