Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Hi Peoplesmoks,

I give up with the Russians and the agency office there in Krasnodar. I only want to remind Diana to mail me the 2 pictures (with Marina and me, with Natasha and me), nothing else. I only lost money there for some 5 hours of fun in one week of my holidays, I invested around 2000 Euros in total. The Russian hospitality was a very appreciated one in the USSR period, but the mentality especially of the young generation has changed totally ... they go for business only, they take all we leave to them but there does not come anything back from their part ... this has not been what I hoped to find there! And please take in consideration that I can read and write and speak and understand basically Russian ... .

Goddiejens

quote:I give up with the Russians and the agency office there in Krasnodar.
    Hey Jens, did you just give up on Krasnodar? Russians? Or FSU/MOB all together? It really bites to hear that your trip ended so badly. Believe me, next to you, I was probably next in line rooting for you since I'm about to get on the plane in less than three weeks now. It would have been nice to hear some good news before I go.

If things don't go well on my trip, I'm not sure whether I'll jump right back into it again or not. I'm still telling myself that even if it doesn't work out, I'm going to have fun on a trip that I probably would never have taken if it weren't for this girl in Ukraine. I'm desperately trying to prepare for the worst, but of course remain hopeful for the best.

Train returns

Hi PeopleS,

no matter what happens between you and the lady of your heart, I'm quite sure, you'll enjoy yourself, if you want to.

Most of the FSU is still unspoiled by tourists, and the variety of streetlife and opportunities for social life are usually very authentic.
    Even after 18 years in the east, I still take in the impressions with pleasure. Not that I'm the museum type or go to concerts, but a lot of art arrangements and music activities exist, normally at low cost.

Maybe it's unnecessary to say this, but stay away from the touristtraps.
    It's all bad imitations, as the girls there are.

Goddiejens,

Hi I am from America and I have been a member of ruladies.com for more than a year now. I have been corresponding with a Wonderful Young Woman also in Krasnodar. I was shocked and disheartened to learn of your ordeal-Truely! I have on a few occassion's spoken to Diana via phone and she was alway's polite and respectful to me so I have no problem's with her so far! I also voiced my concern to my Lady this week in a letter and she made it clear to me she is nothing like Marina and her Intension's for me are True and Sincere!! Well, I am Sorry you had a bad experience and I Hope your new Lady will stay Honorable and simply be Truthful with you at all Times!! In this day of Internet Courtship's it is bound to Happen that a confused and scammer Lady will get into trouble be Deception's, Lie's and Manipulateing a Good Man's Heart and Wallet!! Well, I know this because I was scammed a few year's ago by a Unkraian Wpman who is now in Prison-I Despise Liar's and Thief's and I Love to put them in Jail where they belong!! Well, One Victory for the Good Guy's but how many other's do nothing? I Fear to think of how many Men have done nothing but simply lived in silent shame and humiliation!!! Well, I have I suppose stated my opinion and I Hope I did not bore anyone! All Take Care and stay Well!!

Sincerely,
    Tone

Hey swede! Believe it or not, I can be the museum type if the mood strikes me. Being that I'm going someplace completely different from anything I've ever experienced, I hope that should things not work out with "my girl", that my curiuosity will take hold and I will find some interesting things in Luhansk. I've checked the net and found some things that I plan to check out.

Tone, I hope things work out for you. Do you have any plans to meet this girl? The meeting is a big deal, and I'm finding that out more and more every day as my trip draws near. Good luck!

Train returns

PeopleS,

in a way I've always envied people going to museums. But it honestly bores me to death.

But each to his taste. What I really enjoy to visit are the enormous open markets, you'll find everywhere. If anything authentic and representative exist of a culture, it's a market. Both considering the goods sold and also the special atmosphere.

Tone,

how did you get her to jail (if it was you doing it)? I tried to take my UA "fianc?e" to court. A project I spend several months on without any result. Had she lived in the west, she would have had severe problems with the legal system, but not in FSU.

Hey swede! To me, the museums would only prove boring had I been there before. Since it will all be new, I plan to go in with eyes wide. Being winter, I doubt there will be much to see in "open" markets, but I do plan to see all I can if my meeting goes in the crapper!!!

I also wonder about prosecution in the FSU. Things have certainly changed, but just how much??? A scammer with a few of the "hard earned" dollars he or she acquired from various marks should have more than enough to make a couple of pay offs. Let's face it, with wages being what they are in Ukraine, in particular, I could stay there for a few years and not work with the cash I have in the bank, and I'm far from rich! A decent scammer must make okay money by general FSU standards, and paying off a cop or two can't be that hard? Can it???

Train returns

quote:Originally posted by Anthony Ferrara

Goddiejens,

Hi I am from America and I have been a member of ruladies.com for more than a year now. I have been corresponding with a Wonderful Young Woman also in Krasnodar. I was shocked and disheartened to learn of your ordeal-Truely! I have on a few occassion's spoken to Diana via phone and she was alway's polite and respectful to me so I have no problem's with her so far! I also voiced my concern to my Lady this week in a letter and she made it clear to me she is nothing like Marina and her Intension's for me are True and Sincere!! Well, I am Sorry you had a bad experience and I Hope your new Lady will stay Honorable and simply be Truthful with you at all Times!! In this day of Internet Courtship's it is bound to Happen that a confused and scammer Lady will get into trouble be Deception's, Lie's and Manipulateing a Good Man's Heart and Wallet!! Well, I know this because I was scammed a few year's ago by a Unkraian Wpman who is now in Prison-I Despise Liar's and Thief's and I Love to put them in Jail where they belong!! Well, One Victory for the Good Guy's but how many other's do nothing? I Fear to think of how many Men have done nothing but simply lived in silent shame and humiliation!!! Well, I have I suppose stated my opinion and I Hope I did not bore anyone! All Take Care and stay Well!!

Sincerely,
    Tone
    Hi Anthony,

thanks a lot for your post. Unfortunately you confuse something what I posted here before. I do not critizise Diana or complain about this translator. She was very friendly to me there, too. The translators are all very friendly to all guests and visitors there, they always offered me coffee and I thanked them with chocolates. On the other hand, they all have boyfriends, so I respected that always and did not even try to invite one of these friendly beautiful Russian ladies for a snack after work.

I am only missing the pictures. And I left my private mail address to Diana, she agreed with me to send me the pictures but she has not done it. This is the only little issue which now I have with her. Very little, I really do not blame her.

I only warn here all guys to trust in Marina the massager!!! It is very bad style of this lady to be there with me in the intro-meeting and then in a restaurant and then in the moment I leave all my 15 kgs of gifts to her she gives me a little kiss (which is a very lot for a Russian lady!) and the promess to see me again for more hours 3 days later ... that finally 2 days later she only sends me a mail via the agency channel saying that she would not want to meet me anymore because of her dad does not want her to see me and she also had changed her opinion now ... well, my comment on this attitude "Matilda! Matilda! Matilda, she takes me money and runs Venezuela!" (as a known songtext says).

So please, I do not blame translators there. And my second lady there who I dated, Natasha, she gave me her private mail address, so I do not blame her. But Marina did not give me anything than doing never kept promisses and simulating being nice to me, then she took what she could get and left me lonely and alone in a town which I don't know ... I would never treat so bad someone who comes from far away like Russia to meet me and get to know me. Shame on Marina!!!

Goddiejens

Hi Jens,

unpleasant as it has been for you (and I know how you feel, I've been through it myself), you hopefully have learned something from it. Maybe now you feel hurt or misused, but as you know, time will heal all wounds.

Personally I'm not very good at this kind of situation, it always takes me a long time to get in balance again afterwards, but I think it is very important not to become bitter. Bitterness can turn inwards and spoil one's life and make later positive contacts difficult.

I have become more wary now, but I'm still optimistic about people, untill they have proved me wrong.

Hi Peoples and Swede!

I Hope all is Well with both of you! Thank You for your comment's and Yes I fully Intend to go to my Lady and of course Marry Her, Well this is both of our Intension's so there is No Secret between Us! Thank You Peoples for you Well Wishes!!
    Swede, my ordeal with my scammer was alittle over 2 year's ago and I hired a private investagator in the Ukraine. He is now retired but he was ex Police and Paramilitary and he found her thru his own mean's although it took allmost 6 week's but for me the price of about $40.00 USD average per week was a Bargain!! I had forwarded information about the Woman and copies of the pertinent letter's she sent me discussing money which was to cover her air fare round trip to come to me-She stated she allrady had a Passport and Visa, Well I think that at least the Visa was a Lie! Well, there was enough information and the court convicted her of Indenity Theft and Internet Fraud!! I also think if I remember correctly she had her own computer so they were also able to take it and get additional info off of it, Ahh, No Surprise there-I was not the only one She had and was Scamming!! Well, in closeing on this matter, my hardest chore was to wait for her to land at O'Hare International airport by Chicago, of course it took me about 4 hour's of waiting to determine she was not going to show and she never answered my phone call's nor returned them either!! Well so far I Hope my update has been of service!
    I would also like to offer a few item's of advice. Alway's go with a Marriage Agency and check thier reputation, this can normaly be done on the Internet-"Normaly". I did this befor I joined RU Ladies and I found nothing negative at that time! I have also stated in my previous letter that the Angency's Manager "Diana" has been Respectful and Polite to me when I have called and Never Hesitated in answering any question's I have given to her, so again I have no problem with her or a few of her co worker's-Oksana and Ksenia.
    Well People I Hope my experience's have been Helpful and if all of you Wish let's continue to stay in touch!! Stay Safe and Well and may all of your searches find you in the arm's of a Truely Wonderful Wife!!
    Sincerely,
    Tone