Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Sorry to all. This was my first on this site and i was really trying to send a email to Goddiejens. What I had asked. Has anyone had contact with marina S # 142 in the Krasnodar branch. I have been writing her for almost a year I had set up a trip to meet her. And at this point is when i found this site. It really made me think twice about was I was getting ready to do. Now I do not know if this is something I still wish do to. I now know the office is real ..the girls are real. But it sounds like they are just in it for the money. i guess this is a decision i will need to make. But if I decide to go .You can be sure I will keep all posted.If this all a rip off i will be sure not to take anyone down with me. I will only speak the truth. Thanks again to all
    quote:Originally posted by Goddiejens

Hi Swede,

you are right. I have the same impression. I would also like to know the comments of liketosmooch here. Hopefully he comes back to us here.

Goddiejens

Hi Liketo...

It depends on yourself. Be strong enough to expect the worst and hope for the best. There's ALWAYS hope in life.

I've made an enormous amount of mistakes in my life, but as PeopleS cited: What doesn't kill you, will make you stronger.

So go on with it.

Hey liketosmooch! It's pretty much as swede says. If you decide to take the trip, just make sure you have other plans beside the one girl. It may sound messed up to say, but have a "plan B" just in case.

I leave in one week to see the girl I've been writing to since August, and her last two letters have been about pushing back my trip because she's "depressed". As our meeting has drawn closer, I feel more and more like I'm reading letters written by an average American b!tch with attitude and issues.

I basically told her, oh well, I'll be in Ukraine next week... hope to see you, but if not, I'll have things to do![8D]

Train returns

Funny, when you actually talk about going to visit a lady in the Ukraine they seem to always mention giving them much notice so they can work you into their schedule. Hmm. You know after 6 months of "sweet nothings" via letters I think they should be able to modify their schedules to spend sometime with a guy "whom these ladies claim to have an interest", and has just flown 6 or 7 thousand miles too meet them!! I mean if they made that kind of effort to fly here and meet with me, I would take the month off and show up at the airport a day early. Measure the red carpet I purchased too make sure the length is approperiate enough too reach from the plane my precious will be arriving in too my vehicle in parking lot!!! It's very upsetting! But, I am still going to visit just because I want to know the truth!!! And honestly, at times I think I'm a little brainwashed as well. But this is all o.k. because life only goes around once!!!

Hey skipped! It continues with this girl. In the letter I composing now, I basically tell her that, I'll be in Ukraine next week. If you don't want to meet me, I'm sure I'll find something to do without her. I originally had planned to go in early December, but she insisted on late Feb, early March because of her exams and I agreed. Now she wants to postpone again???

I told her I'm not looking for an indefinite cyber-relationship with a penpal, and that our future is pretty much dependent on what happens next week. We'll see what happens. Either way, I plan to enjoy my vacation!!!![8D]

PS Because of the way this girl has been lately (demanding and worrying only about what she wants), I've started writing to plan B... a nice girl in the same city, who wishes to meet next week.[:0]

Train returns

Hi All!

Well, I was intrigued to read this article! Best Wishes Smoks re your trip to your Lady, I Hope all goes Well and why she is Depressed...Humm, makes no sense to me! My Woman will be Elated when I can come to Her, She said so and her shareing of feeling's at this thought made her very excited, this she has made clear numerous times now!! Sooo, I am Hopefull!! I also Wish the Best to Skipped too! I think none of us need to Apologise to ourselves or anyone else for our willingness to take a chance to find True Love! I think of it this way, Courage is needed to find Love-Wherever it Lives! Myself I think True Love exsist's, not Simply Sex Love!! I say to anyone who say's True Love does not exsist? Wake up and see Reality! I see thing's maybe alittle less clouded so to speak, I do not wear rose colored glasses nor do I over indulge in Fictional belief's however I like to sometimes Dream alittle-Nothing Wrong with this after all we all seek our Dream Ladies and if we finaly find the Truthful One then we have found the Woman of our Dream's!! Clear enough! I have of course given my over view here not detail's!

Sincerely,

Tone

Hey Tone! No rose colored glasses here either. Reality is that I started writing to another girl two weeks ago when the girl I plan to see started showing signs of not being so thrilled that our meeting was fast approaching.

It's not a matter of go there to have random sex, but it would be nice to have someone to hang out with during my stay. I keep one foot firmly planted in reality and so either way, I plan to enjoy my trip!!![8D]

Train returns

TY Smoks!

I too Hope your trip will be a Success and I think all of us here Wish the same! Humm, I think whether your Success is with Lady #1 or #2 or ?? You have the opportunity to Succeed!! Hey, also if you have Never been to the Ukraine it should be one heck of a vacation! Based on my limited info the Ukrainian People are Fascinated with American's so I think you should have a Great Time and it should be a Life changeing experience for You-Get alot of Photo's!!!!
    I have to say I Wish I was going with you, Well I would divert to Semperfolo? to simply have a cup of coffee with a Lady I corresponded with for a year but She ended the relationship due to personal problem's and then exited the UA ladies site! Well, my full attention is on my Dearest Dorogaya in Krasnodar!!

Sincerely,

Tone

Hey Tone! You do know that Krasnodar is in Russia?

But as for my trip, it's my first trip overseas! If nothing else, I can thank the girl in Ukraine for giving me such an incentive as to put away the cash for the trip, and give myself what I hope to be a great vacation. I have also read some nice articles about tourism in Ukraine. (NOT SEX TOURISM, although that is also thriving, sadly enough.)

I read that Ukraine's economy is still behind most of their FSU neighbors and they welcome foreign cash injections. I've also heard that the people are generally friendly toward foreignors, unlike here in the US.

There is a great pre-Soviet history there, and of course some remains from the USSR as well. If you get into museums and cathedrals, they have some really nice ones. Many of the cathedrals have been renovated to pristine condition.

Yes, I plan to take a sh!t load of pics!!!! I'm actually taking 5 disposable cameras (135 possible pics). Disposable camera??? Ok, we've all heard about the guy who asked someone to take his picture standing in front of whatever attraction and the stranger with the camera takes off running with the $500 Nikon!!! I 'm probably having knee surgery when I get back, so although I would do an incredible amount of damage to the guy who stole the camera, with my knees, I'd never catch him!!!! Disposables all the way!!!

I appreciate your well wishes for my trip. You sound like I did as Jens was preparing for his trip. Those of us who are seriously hoping to find our "dream" girl always root for the others to be successful, especially the guy who takes the trip right before you do.

It's funny that you mention a cup of coffee. I had told "my" girl, that my greatest hope for our first meeting was for her to allow me to hold her hand across the table as we sipped coffee together and talked.

I'm a bit down about the way she is being all of a sudden, but I'm far from suicidal over it![8D]

Train returns

Hey again Smoks!

Yes I know Krasnodar is in Russia, the south west part not far from the Black Sea! I have also viewed about 50+ photo's of Krasnodar and they even have a Ford Dealership, Humm, Interesting!! Well, Again Best Wishes!!

Sincerely,

Tone