Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

I only know about Krasnodar, because my first scammer claimed to be from there! Last I saw, she was from Bryanka Ukraine! Like most of the cities, I thought it looked quite nice form the pics I saw. I doubt I'll ever go there at this point though.

I hope you have a good time and a fruitfull meeting when you go![8D]

Train returns

Hey out there??? Anyone try to e-mail that gal "Alena" who married the U.K. guy? I tried but it said that e-mail had no match? If anyone else tries let me know if it goes through. Thanks

Hello to all.I have just returned form a week in Krasnodar.For those who wonder the office and the women are for real.The women that I went to meet did Was not the peson in relality she seemd to be after writing her for a year.But this all worked out for the better.As I did meet to wonderful women form the agency and we have agreed to keep in touch with personal emails.I would need to say this trip was a success.and all was well

Hello to all.I have just returned form a week in Krasnodar.For those who wonder the office and the women are for real.The women that I went to meet did Was not the peson in relality she seemd to be after writing her for a year.But this all worked out for the better.As I did meet to wonderful women form the agency and we have agreed to keep in touch with personal emails.I would need to say this trip was a success.and all was well

hey likestoosmooch,
    Do you think that they doctored up the letters that you wrote her over that last year to hold your interest? Or just that she was not near as interesting in person? -thanks

hey likestoosmooch,
    Do you think that they doctored up the letters that you wrote her over that last year to hold your interest? Or just that she was not near as interesting in person? -thanks

Skipped
    I think thet may have doctored then in some ways. But most was from Marina 142. I do trust the ladies at ruladys .they where very helpful in meeting other women.And two of these girls are for real and very interesting. I think you are better off just going there to meet them without long correspondence

Skipped
    I think thet may have doctored then in some ways. But most was from Marina 142. I do trust the ladies at ruladys .they where very helpful in meeting other women.And two of these girls are for real and very interesting. I think you are better off just going there to meet them without long correspondence

Yep, I agree with the previous post. Sure thing it would be first good to get to know the person, I mean the girl before spending that much money to come to her country even not knowing if you have some common interests. Personally, I would write a couple of letters to a bunch of girls, let them know I would be coming and then off to meet with all of them. I guess it would be a smart thing to do. What do you guys think?

Cheers!

Yep, I agree with the previous post. Sure thing it would be first good to get to know the person, I mean the girl before spending that much money to come to her country even not knowing if you have some common interests. Personally, I would write a couple of letters to a bunch of girls, let them know I would be coming and then off to meet with all of them. I guess it would be a smart thing to do. What do you guys think?

Cheers!