Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

quote:Personally, I would write a couple of letters to a bunch of girls, let them know I would be coming and then off to meet with all of them. I guess it would be a smart thing to do. What do you guys think?
    There is no easy answer. Most of us want to know about the lady first, rather than spending time and money on an extreme 'maybe'. A man who can willy-nilly punt on a 'maybe' is, by my measure, affluent enough to attract a woman half his age in his OWN country.

But I agree that there is only so much you can discover about each other by correspondence, or even by phone. Most communication signals between people are non-verbal.

quote:Personally, I would write a couple of letters to a bunch of girls, let them know I would be coming and then off to meet with all of them. I guess it would be a smart thing to do. What do you guys think?
    There is no easy answer. Most of us want to know about the lady first, rather than spending time and money on an extreme 'maybe'. A man who can willy-nilly punt on a 'maybe' is, by my measure, affluent enough to attract a woman half his age in his OWN country.

But I agree that there is only so much you can discover about each other by correspondence, or even by phone. Most communication signals between people are non-verbal.

quote:Hello to all.I have just returned form a week in Krasnodar.For those who wonder the office and the women are for real.The women that I went to meet did Was not the peson in relality she seemd to be after writing her for a year.But this all worked out for the better.As I did meet to wonderful women form the agency and we have agreed to keep in touch with personal emails.I would need to say this trip was a success.and all was well
    You have an amazing grasp of the English language for someone who supposedly is from the USA.

At least this special variety doesn't sound like the FSU adaption of english, I've met.

Hey guys, play nice! Although, I make some attempt toward using good grammer in my posts, it isn't a prerequisite here as far as I am arware. But it is a bit suspicious...[:0]

Maybe smooch is originally from somewhere else? Or he just sucks at typing???[8D]

Train returns

Let's go with originally from somewhere else.

Ok I was trying to be helpful.And you are right my typing sucks.But at least I am for real. So good luck guys

Smooch, I hope you're not going to get all pissed about that crap? Like I said, I personally put effort into my grammer... most of the time, but if your typing sucks, well that's just how it is.

Train returns

No problem I just need to try to type a little better. As for Krasnodar. The one girl from there has met me and we went to St Martin. We do plan to get together again. Wonderful woman

Hey smooch! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope it happens for you!!!!! It gives a little hope to the rest of us poor dumb bastards!!!!!!!!!!!

Train returns

P.S. Yea, work on the typing just a bit!!!!!!!!!!!