Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    imported_admin Guest

Default I am the WIFE of a man who is sending money...

I am trying desperately to find the best website to post my dilemma on. I am the WIFE of a man who is sending thousands of dollars to Russian/Romanian "ladies." I am about to go crazy. He won't believe that he is being scammed!!!! This has been going on for 4 years. He is sending monthly support to several of them. One is in Canada. PLEEEEZE I am begging for someone to tell me how to get through to my husband. I would leave him, but we have 6 children and a large company!!!
    Thank you for any help you can give me.

Have you tried to make him take a look at this site? It could possibly give him an idea of what he's doing.

http://stop-scammers.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=899

there is another person with the same problems.
    Your husband believes what [u]HE WANTS to believe.
    He's chasing a delusion he's likely to pay in dear emotional & financial terms; who knows, maybe he's couch potato who suddenly thinks he's a super-stud, but I'm afraid there is little anyone can do.

Why the heck is anyone's husband sending money to women or scammers, but particularly women who apparently aren't his wife?????????? What is he looking to upgrade? Is he Mormon or an Arab shiek and looking for a second or third wife?

When he's not home, steal the computer records of his e-mails to these other girls and money transactions, and have them downloaded to disc. I'm sure there's a divorce lawyer somewhere who'll eat this guy alive in court! He's cheating on you! Financially and emotionally!

You'll OWN the company!!!!!!!!!!!!

Train returns

Yes... Make sure that you are prepared for one of the logical outcomes. If he communicates with other women, your husband may indeed leave you, if he succeeds in forming a relationship with another woman.

I think that your husband hit some magic, many women lured men through the work of the magic that magic influence on the mind of men are controllable and draw it ... Tell treatment of the state of your husband .
    contact me if you would like to have a cure for you husband.

MBK

Cit kindtouch:

"contact me if you would like to have a cure for you husband."

When making claims like this, some kind of credentials are unfortunately needed.

I have a 40 year experience with snake-oil sellers and miracle makers
    (some of the last actually authentic to a minor degree), so don't feel shy about letting me into your secrets.

quote:When making claims like this, some kind of credentials are unfortunately needed.
    Not necessarily swede. I know several large "gentlemen" who have been known to be quite persuasive and highly motivational. It usually takes only one "session" with these "gentlemen" and the inflicted are magically cured!!![B)][B)][B)][B)][B)][xx(]

Train returns

Well, well.

Considering that the husband is living in US (or Canada) and the generous offer of assistance comes from Kuwait, I believe my interpretation of implied paranormal activity is closer to hand.

In any case I would suggest the lady to not accept the offer.

quote:Considering that the husband is living in US (or Canada) and the generous offer of assistance comes from Kuwait, I believe my interpretation of implied paranormal activity is closer to hand.
    Oh, I understand your thoughts about middle eastern swammies and such. Although, as you know a bit about my heritage, I will tell you of a story that has been passed down through the centuries. It has been said that, although my people were peaceful, that the more powerful medicine men and medicine women had the ability to kill their enemies by mental telepathy.[:0] Maybe that's why we were so peaceful? Because nobody wanted to mess with that stuff???

Anyway, my thoughts on how to deal with the situation mentioned above weren't quite so mystical.[B)][B)][B)][B)][B)][B)][B)][B)][xx(][8D] As I'm sure you have perceived my friend!!!

Train returns