Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thank you for the enrichment issue and try all efforts to reach solutions and the development of treatment to solve this problem.
    I am not a miracle man possesses. I am an ordinary man trying to offer assistance as she wanted anyone to do.
    my assistance will be free of charge and do not want anything in return .
    There are some problems that I know of this problem apparently similar. To reach the treatment strictly i need to ask some questions related to this deceived man .

thanks all

MBK

Dear Admin,

I am Sorry to learn of your situation and I can understand your confusion as to what to do! Firstly I will offer a few of my opinion's and I will try to be Respectfuly!
    I think that no True Gentleman would ever do such a thing, especialy to his Wife and their Children! A Man who's word and promises mean nothing is Nothing, Simply said!! I have to sadly admit that as much as the Internet is Helpful it also creates trmendous damage and Heart Ache! However Now Finaly after year's of complaint's the Secret Service and Interpol are Vigorously Pursueing Internet Scammer's and their accomplises!! Believe me Dear Lady, they know how to find and prosicute these Cold Hearted People!!!
    I can not ever tell you how you should procede but only to say you have to make some hard and painful decision's, not only for your Sanity but those of your Children!! Well I have shared only a few of my opinion's, I do not Wish to bore anyone!! To All, stay Safe and Well and I will monitor this site with Sincere Interest from now on!

Sincerely,

Tonesr
    USA