Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
    imported_admin Guest

Default Any suggestions???

Gentlemen, Your first warning sign is if an agency is black-listed. How does one tell, or where can one go to see if an agancy is black-listed? I ask because a while back I contacted the Maksim Introduction agency, AKA: Virginia agency. They offered me five (5) free exchanges of correspondence with any one lady, so I/we could get a feel for whether we were compatable enough to be corresponding regularly. The only woman on their site I was "maybe" interested in was a Tatyana(#6467). I wrote her several times, but didn't hear back from her. So assumed she wasn't interested. Then I got an e-mail from someone named Olga who works for Maksims, who claimed that Tatyana#6467 was interested in corresponding with me, but only if I paid for her letter translations. Needless to say, this is beginning to feel rather "scammy." I have not received a single letter back from this Tatyana (who they say is 39, but looks 25). They have totally renigged on their agreement of five free exchanges of letters, and say that if I don't pay for the translations then she would have to; and she is willing to correspond, but only if I pay for her translations. And they want a huge sum for their translations. And her profile tells me so little, I have no idea if I want correspond with her bad enough to pay such a large fee or not. And I don't know if this woman really even exists or not! Another thing that concerns me is all these thousands of women on their web site, who all claim they are from this perfect little town called Yoshkar-ola (or something like that). I am from a slightly larger city herein the US, but we don't have that many single women in our entire city! Any suggestions???

Get out while it's still free!!!! You're only "maybe" interested in this girl, so why even bother taking the chance??????

Train returns

quote:I have not received a single letter back from this Tatyana (who they say is 39, but looks 25). They have totally renigged on their agreement of five free exchanges of letters
    that is good old cold calling sale pitch; first they get you hooked with something "free" , then know that you are psyched up enough to pay for whatever they are selling.

quote:I am from a slightly larger city herein the US, but we don't have that many single women in our entire city! Any suggestions???
    As I documented elsewhere, about half of profiles on big, junk dating sites are a few to several years old.
    http://stop-scammers.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=558
    Ask yourself how would REAL women cuties sit on shelves for YEARS in a row.
    They have probably moved on with their lives (IF the profile was 100% real & genuine in intention 2, 3 etc years ago ) and the profile is being used by scammers, translators etc.
    I signed up for many dating sites over the years; in NO CASE I'd bother checking for YEARS...usually people check for weeks, or a few months, then forget about it.
    More so thinking that these FSU online love queens very likely have domestic boyfriends...
    Come on, are we thinking that all these beauties are sitting home alone waiting for some idiot 5 or 10.000km away to write them?
    Hell, she has an overwhelming chance he will never visit, even if he starts writing.