Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
    imported_admin Guest

Default UADreams.Com (Ex CC, UALadys)

Confidential Connections --> UALadys --> UADreams

I have only one thing to say...

GO Eustace Haney!!!!!!! The ladies man of the year!

I just sent an e-mail to one of the girls in UADreams, the answer was extremely different than the usual ones, no "happy happy happy" chit chat, very real stuff! The girl does speak english so I think she wrote it herself. Kinda cold even! I LIKE IT! LOL

THIS LETTER WAS ---> TRANSALTED <--- FOR INNA

Seems the letters now are salted... interesting! I guess the others were full of sweet, these aren't!

Aren't you just the lucky guy, Brunods. Maybe you have hit bulls eye, and we'll see you happily related (or at least laid) soon. A REAL woman!! And cold on top of that. She maybe even has her own whip and all the other utensils.

LOL to you also brother

quote: Aren't you just the lucky guy, Brunods. Maybe you have hit bulls eye, and we'll see you happily related (or at least laid) soon. A REAL woman!! And cold on top of that. She maybe even has her own whip and all the other utensils.
    We know that'll only happen if she is willing to blab to him every answer to every question he asks of her, no matter how personal it may be to her!!![V]

Besides brunods, I thought you were going to go finally get laid by a nice girl in Estonia? or Latvia???[:0]

Now for a slightly more realistic, if not pessimistic, view of this info that brunods has provided...
    quote:The girl does speak english so I think she wrote it herself. Kinda cold even! I LIKE IT! LOL... THIS LETTER WAS ---> TRANSALTED <--- FOR INNA
    She speaks and writes English, but you will still have to pay UALadys(Dreams) for the priveledge of writing to her, and will NEVER have any contact with this girl, real or not, outside of the struture of the agency unless you PAY them for the priveledge of a real meeting![B)]
    quote:Seems the letters now are salted... interesting! I guess the others were full of sweet, these aren't!
    After all the research the folks at UALadys, now UADreams, did by monitoring this and other similar public chat sites, it seems they have finally stepped up to the 21st century and realized that western men are a bit suspicious of the tooth decayingly sweet letters the translators had been writing before. Or perhaps it's just an isolated incident, but we'll have to wait and see if a new pattern develops.[8D]

Train returns

I only sent her a free letter, I am not planning to spend any more money on UAwhatever.

And yes I will go to Estonia around May this year.

Just thought it was interesting to finally get a normal letter from a woman!! But since I found this language exchange site, it is much easier (and free) to meet girls there. :P
    Lately I've been more on the "offline" mood and met a few girls, will see where it leads...

Yahooy!!!!!!!!!!!! UA is fixed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Press-release about UAladys and UAdreams

All of us at UALadys.com and UADreams.com companies, together declare, that the conflict situation between UALadys and UADreams as sites, that render qualitative services in the field of Dating matchmaking, is completely over. We bring our apologies for the current situation and inconveniences it has brought you. Conflict situation was resolved due to the fact of complete understanding of all questions from both sides.

At the present moment UALadys and UADreams together provide you full services each in own branches. All correspondence with all ladies is saved.

You can continue your correspondence with the ladies from branches:
    Odessa, Zaporozhye, Sumy, Poltava, Kremenchug, Lutsk, Donetsk, Simferopol on UADreams.com new website

...and ladies from branches:
    Lugansk, Zhitomir, Kharkov, KrivoyRog, Kherson, Berdichev, Kiev remaining on old website.

All your e-mail, video and photo credits are stored on UALadys site. If you want to transfer a part of your paid credits from UALadys to UADreams, please ask UAladys.com/support about transferring your money to your credit card. As soon as money arrives from UAladys, you will be able to use our services in usual way! It usually takes 1-2 days, as they prommised to us. Our companies promise to provide any possible help from both sides.

Each company has organized its own original support center, which is able to respond all your needs in tamely manner. Please feel free to contact us with any questions ? we guarantee you fast and high-quality solution to all questions and difficulties.

Thank you for your support and understanding.

p.s. Copy of it you can read at both websites at first page

The chiefs of UALadys and UADreams

What a relief!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Train returns

Oh yeah, and the dynamite goes...

BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Train returns

Well at least they are funny!

BTW am having lots of fun corresponding with a girl I met on that language exchange site, we talk on headphones using MSN, she's quite nice. And no agencies in between, all direct contact. It is a bit like Hi5.com but oriented for people who want to learn languages.

I really suggest you try it out.

The only difference is that the girls in the site are not looking to get married to a foreign guy. But you do get to know nice people and who knows!

I got lucky met only one girl and she is so damn nice! We talk for hours on MSN and has a lovely voice. Also very attractive girl! :P

Anyway I don't expect too much, just having a good time, she is really fun and interesting so it makes my mood better. Might meet her on summer, she will come to europe on holiday. Yeah, I don't have to go there, she comes here with her own money. How about that?

quote:I really suggest you try it out.
    I tried e-tandem (moreless the same thing ) many years ago and went nowhere.
    Most of these "networking devices" (E.G ICQ etc ) are a cover for dating, meaning people use them as a dating tool, even if they won't admit it.
    For once my goal was purely instrumental (= improving a foreign language ) and not emotional; I had three correspondences going, but none lasted more than a few weeks, and one girl I got in touch with was a bit weird, for she tended to give me the dizzy feeling from some old Hitchcock movies.
    But if you hit it off in 5 minutes with a pretty girl who'll be visiting you soon, good for you I guess...
    These devices have never worked for me and never will i guess.
    [B)][:0]

They work very well for a person I know, who (by his own admission) receives frantic accolades while sending pics of his new Mercedes 5000; by the third meeting women typically ask him to be put on an annuity or something...and yes, he's ugly, with a small disability and it takes dynamite to get a conversation out of him...
    [)]