Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default UADreams.com - scam or not?

Important informations for UAladys.com members
    Dear xxxxxxx,

We are very thankful to you for using our service for 7 years already and we hope that you are satisfied with its quality. Our branches' stuff, managers of the support center, our programmers and accountants have been doing their best to help you in your search for your only one!

All of us at UALadys.com and UADreams.com companies, together declare, that the conflict situation between UALadys and UADreams as sites, that render qualitative services in the field of Dating matchmaking, is completely over. We bring our apologies for the current situation and inconveniences it has brought you. Conflict situation was resolved due to the fact of complete understanding of all questions from both sides.

At the present moment UALadys and UADreams together provide you full services each in own branches. All correspondence with all ladies is saved.

You can continue your correspondence with the ladies from branches:
    Odessa, Zaporozhye, Sumy, Poltava, Kremenchug, Lutsk, Donetsk, Simferopol on UADreams.com website

...and ladies from branches:
    Lugansk, Zhitomir, Kharkov, KrivoyRog, Kherson, Berdichev, Kiev remaining on UALadys.com website.

All your e-mail, video and photo credits are stored on UALadys.com site. If you want to transfer a part of your paid credits from UALadys to UADreams, please contact both of our support centers. Our companies promise to provide any possible help from both sides.

Each company has organized its own original support center, which is able to respond all your needs in tamely manner. Please feel free to contact us with any questions ? we guarantee you fast and high-quality solution to all questions and difficulties.

Thank you for your support and understanding.

The chiefs of
    UALadys and UADreams

What will change for you?
    There will be no big changes in your process of communication with the lady(s). The ladies are the same. The interpreters are the same.The qualilty of work will be much higher due to regular finance coming, centralized management and new system of watching the stuff quality work.

You just have to go to UAdreams.com and continue communication with your lady(s)! It's easy! We have very fast web site and we solve all problem with perfomance. Enjoy!

On our part we'll do our best to provide superb service for you being an experienced company and the company which starts working independently at the same time.

xxxxxxx, we have a big hope for your support

We are also happy to inform you that during all February we have a special offer for you!
    Your first mail to any lady from our gallery will be FREE!
    You will be able to write 1 free first email per day to any ladies from our gallery (if you didn't write to here before)!

If you have any questions you are welcome to apply to our friendly support center where they'll help you to solve any difficulties!

Respectfully,
    UAdreams staf.

++++++++++++++++++

Hello guys,

let's check if it goes better with UADreams.com. I just made use of their special offer to send a first mail per day for free for any first contacted lady. This works indeed.

My first experience is that one lady wanted to have a picture from me after some mails. Later she asked also for a phone conversation. So this one is real.

Of course such a lady can tell a lot that she is interested in me and whatever to stimulate me going there to that Ukrainian town where the agency UADreams.com would anyway make business with me. And as I just reported here about my travel to Krasnodar in Russia a lady can be very super nice in all the correspondence and then after the first meeting she starts to show her real face taking away some kilograms of gifts and some money saying yes to more meetings but only sending me a short mail then which says "sorry my daddy does not want me to meet you again and so on" so that finally I am alone in that town and all the agency office of course for business purpose does is to offer me to date one ore more other ladies there (50 dollars per lady before 30 minutes intro-meeting).

I checked that some movies of ladies were available on UALadies.com only, but these ladies are listed in offices which now are part of UADreams.com. On UADreams.com I could not find any movie of them. In one case I achieved to check that the movie I catched from UALadies.com indeed had been recorded with one of the ladies now listed on UADreams.com, but in the last days this movie also disappeared on the homepage of UALadies.com. So it seems that UADreams.com in some cases has to create some new videos which also would be great to get newer impressions of such ladies.

I prepare a travel to the Ukraine this year. That's why I use the opportunity to contact some ladies there now. After my very negative experience with Marina in Krasnodar I do not trust in one of these beauties anymore so that I contact some more before travelling there and arranging the date(s). Marina promissed everything and took everything and then simply disappeared with cheap excuses... .

Let's share our experiences with UADreams.com here in this thread, guys.

Goddiejens

quote50 dollars per lady before 30 minutes intro-meeting).
    i am not an expert soever, but i would distrust any "pay per date" offer or scheme.
    It used perhaps to be more popular years ago and some agencies offered it here, too.
    The best way to be sure agencies split monies with women to keep men hooked.
    Think about all the pretty students strapped for cash who need an extra dime to pay for that nice pair of shoes...
    What have they to loose, anyways?
    They are likely to get paid much more than on a regular day at work, so what?
    Gifts etc are extra and who knows...maybe one day a true hard bodied millionaire angel face will show up after those Jamals and Pedros... [)]
    So if you meet 10 women, what's that, 500$?!

quote:Think about all the pretty students strapped for cash who need an extra dime to pay for that nice pair of shoes...
    It's a possibilty, but it's also possible that 1 out of 10 girls may end up being real, and actually looking for someone. It's the nature of FSU/MOB dating... It can go either way

Train returns

3 years ago, a GOOD income in UA would be app. $2 an hour. Considering that all the other costs for keeping the dating agency going already has been paid through the various fees paid, $50 is a joke. Or rather an insult.

Go to a local, decent bar, buy a couple of rounds for everybody (a pint used to be 50 cents) and before the evening is over, you'll have contacts, who will be eager to let you meet family, friends etc. They are very hospitable.

There could be the occasional mugger amongst such contacts you make, but it's not typical. But use your common sense, don't overindulge in uncertain places far from your hotel, don't go into dark alleys etc.

Your chances of meeting a real woman is much bigger this way, (only not at the bar, single women do not go to bars normally) and it will cost you considerably less.

quote:it's also possible that 1 out of 10 girls may end up being real, and actually looking for someone.
    for that I might (just might) meet a supermodel and she might (just might) fall in love with me during the next trip to the mall...maybe...as if...
    [)][xx(]

quote:for that I might (just might) meet a supermodel and she might (just might) fall in love with me during the next trip to the mall...maybe...as if...
    Considering the prices for corresponding to that many girls through UA, $500 is almost a bargain. At least you'll get 10 dates out of the deal which is a better guarantee than corresponding with a translator for six months.

Personally, I knid of like swede's idea. I see two possible outcomes here, first you get a few contacts as swede said, or second, you meet a girl and come home with a rash like Dr. #1 from Iowa!!!

I know that on my trip, I have no plans to sulk for ten days if things don't work out with my FSU sweetheart. And hitting a bar or two sounds good to this old lush. As for being mugged... Hahahahahaha! Hahahahahahahaha!! Hahahahahahahahahaha!!! I'm often confused as being the mugger! Besides, I'll be wearing my superhero tights under my Levi's![)]

Train returns

That's really nice, someone taking my suggestions seriously.

But PeopleS. BE careful. Considering the average ukrainian, I would feel much safer there than in any western big city. They are really decent people. On the other hand the professionals are an extremely nasty bunch. A small, but very brutal group. If you f.ex.have anything valuable on your wrist, the chances are, that they don't ask you politely to take it off and hand it over. Your hand is just cut off.

But they don't go for small fish, it's not like the western mugger doing it halfway for sadistic fun. This is business.

If you avoid the really rough places, bars are steady waterholes for a
    regular clientel, and you can feel relatively safe there. If someone offers you to walk you home, it will be noticed and the regulars will later be able to identify him. But avoid it in any case.

I have found, that the most effective places to create contact are the
    medium-classy bars. Not the cheap places with gardenchairs and plasticlaminated tables (though the clientel usually is friendly enough). And not the posh nightclub-like foreigner frequented places either. There will be women there, but they will probably be of the light brigade.

What you look for is the place with maybe a simple kitchen facility and leatherimitation sofas and chairs. It's slightly more expensive, but the chance of meeting englishspeaking people are bigger there, and
    such places are for groups going out for a drink or dinner. I met some really charming young people this way.

Going to such a place, remember that even the men in UA dress rather well. I won't do to come there with a "I've just come in from the mountains" look.

Press-release about UAladys and UAdreams company
    Dear Customers,

All of us at UALadys.com and UADreams.com companies, together declare, that the conflict situation between UALadys and UADreams as sites, that render qualitative services in the field of Dating matchmaking, is completely over. We bring our apologies for the current situation and inconveniences it has brought you. Conflict situation was resolved due to the fact of complete understanding of all questions from both sides.

At the present moment UALadys and UADreams together provide you full services each in own branches. All correspondence with all ladies is saved.

You can continue your correspondence with the ladies from branches:
    Odessa, Zaporozhye, Sumy, Poltava, Kremenchug, Lutsk, Donetsk, Simferopol on UADreams.com website

...and ladies from branches:
    Lugansk, Zhitomir, Kharkov, KrivoyRog, Kherson, Berdichev, Kiev remaining on UALadys.com website.

All your e-mail, video and photo credits are stored on UALadys.com site. If you want to transfer a part of your paid credits from UALadys to UADreams, please contact both of our support centers. Our companies promise to provide any possible help from both sides.

Each company has organized its own original support center, which is able to respond all your needs in tamely manner. Please feel free to contact us with any questions ? we guarantee you fast and high-quality solution to all questions and difficulties.

Thank you for your support and understanding.

p.s. Copy of it you can read at UALadys.com website at first page

The chiefs of
    UALadys and UADreams

What will change for you?
    There will be no big changes in your process of communication with the lady(s). The ladies are the same. The interpreters are the same. The qualilty of work will be much higher due to regular finance coming, centralized management and new system of watching the stuff quality work.

You just have to go to UAdreams.com and continue communication with your lady(s)! It's easy! We have very fast web site and we solve all problem with perfomance. Enjoy!

On our part we'll do our best to provide superb service for you being an experienced company and the company which starts working independently at the same time.

xxxxx, we have a big hope for your support

We are also happy to inform you that during all February we have a special offer for all members who registred on our site before 1/02/2008
    Your first mail to any lady from our gallery will be FREE!
    You will be able to write 1 free first email per day to any ladies from our gallery (if you didn't write to here before)!

If you have any questions you are welcome to apply to our friendly support center where they'll help you to solve any difficulties!

Respectfully,
    UAdreams staf.

+++

Hi guys,

I make use of the "special offer" so that I have some nice communication. But I will avoid to pay a high amount of mails with one lady because of my very bad experience in Krasnodar/Russia with ruladys.com in such a case. In total I spent more than 2000 Euros there (almost 3 months mailing to one lady, 2 small gifts, travel cost, meeting cost) and finally I found only a beautiful but big liar (Marina, the lady massager).

I still miss the clear instruction how to transfer my mail credits from UALadys.com to UADreams.com. This is not communicated by the 2 now ?"friendly" agencies. ("Friendly fire also kills" ... or what to say about?!)

Good luck and success,

Goddiejens

It'll be interesting to see whether UADreams is really any different than UALadys, or if it's the same pile of excrement in a new box. It's the curse of those of us who still want to believe that there really is a beautiful girl somewhere in the FSU who would honestly like to meet someone like us.

Goddiejens, since you met your "massage" girl through RULadys, which we all know was part of the UA family, have they changed things up too, or haven't you bothered to check after Krasnodar?

Hey swede! I've actually been in contact with Alexander Cherednichenko from alex friends. I keep hearing about great deals on flat rentals, but even he told me $45 USD/ night was the best he could do. I think I'll take a chance and go with his deal.

The only catch is he wants me to send him $45 to put as a deposit??? I'm going for it. I figure if it's a scam, it's not much to lose, and if it isn't, it's a good deal for a deposit on a place for the 8, 9, or 10 days I'll be there. He even offered to pick me up at the airport and take me to the place. Probably another $20.

Well, either I'm trusting the wrong guy or I'm going to get a couple of decent deals. We'll see. Just a little over 3 weeks to go.
    quote:Going to such a place, remember that even the men in UA dress rather well. I won't do to come there with a "I've just come in from the mountains" look.
    Well, one of America's bikers from Hell is comin' to town, and I'm bringin' the party with me!!! Blue jeans, black boots, black tee-shirt (sleeves are optional), long hair and my semi long, increasingly graying goatee! I am what I am and put on airs for no one. It would be like lying about who I am. You've read my posts elsewhwere about what I think about people who make themselves out to be something they're not.[8D]

Train returns

Hi PeopleS,

$45 sounds like you've been tricked. But you can always change place, when you're there. F.ex. last time I was in Poland, there were posters at the central-station tourist agency telling about private rooms for app.$20 a day. And Poland is much more expensive than UA.

Not surprising anybody I can tell, that I'm the last relic from the 60'ies. And I also like being me. But I upgraded it a bit, so I used my almost stetson-hat and a raw sheepskin coat, and everybody I met in UA called me the malborough man. Even my very fashion-minded "fianc?e" accepted it. I certainly became something of a profile, and the lie implied was minimal. Had I not already been "engaged", I think chances were, that I could have met someone, the natural way.