Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Hey swede! I've read a lot of posts, stating similar prices to what you said, but haven't found anyone who will quote me that kind of amount. I'm only paying for the first night, and like you said, I can look for something else once I'm there.

As for my personal attire, as our buddy ham might say,"Well (ham almost always starts off with 'well'), it seems that there is a certain percentage of FSUWs who are attracted to the bad boys..."[8D]

Train returns

quote:Originally posted by PeopleSmoks

Goddiejens, since you met your "massage" girl through RULadys, which we all know was part of the UA family, have they changed things up too, or haven't you bothered to check after Krasnodar?

Train returns
    Hi PeopleSmoks,

I have waited until now. I asked Diana (translator) to mail me the 2 pictures taken in the office at the end of the introduction meetings. She said that she would send it to me.

Now I will ask Natasha by mail to remind her friend Diana.

But well, I am sure that nothing has changed there. I can only warn everybody here to trust in Marina the striking blondy massager lady. (More details in the Krasnodar thread!)

I will keep you updated here.

Goddiejens

Nah-ah! PeopleS, you should know that it was a very good deal. $45 per night to stay in an apartment, that is a pretty good deal. It of course depends on the type of the apartment you are staying at. I mean, you can find a flat say for $30 per night, but it is not going to be the type of flat that people in America and Western Europe are used to staying. It is going to be pretty simple. The normal price per a luxury one room apartment is $50. At the same time you should know forget that the guy or the girl who suggested you to rent that apartment is most likely not its owner. He or she is a middle man. So, a price would be even higher. For example a guy stayed in an apartment, two room apartment right in the downtown of Poltava, that is pretty close to where Kiev is, well, 200 miles from Kiev.......and the price per night was $80. Supposedly, the actual owner of that apartment was getting $60-$65 bucks from those $80. The room was really good. $45 is quite a good deal. I don't believe that in Poland you can actually rent an apartment for $20. That just cannot be true. If you go online and check out their price for hostels.....it is even not a hotel, the price is going to be higher than that. Yeah, it can be possible as long as you went to Poland 10 years ago or something.

quote:Originally posted by swede

Hi PeopleS,

$45 sounds like you've been tricked. But you can always change place, when you're there. F.ex. last time I was in Poland, there were posters at the central-station tourist agency telling about private rooms for app.$20 a day. And Poland is much more expensive than UA.
    Cheers!

Nah-ah! PeopleS, you should know that it was a very good deal. $45 per night to stay in an apartment, that is a pretty good deal. It of course depends on the type of the apartment you are staying at. I mean, you can find a flat say for $30 per night, but it is not going to be the type of flat that people in America and Western Europe are used to staying. It is going to be pretty simple. The normal price per a luxury one room apartment is $50. At the same time you should know forget that the guy or the girl who suggested you to rent that apartment is most likely not its owner. He or she is a middle man. So, a price would be even higher. For example a guy stayed in an apartment, two room apartment right in the downtown of Poltava, that is pretty close to where Kiev is, well, 200 miles from Kiev.......and the price per night was $80. Supposedly, the actual owner of that apartment was getting $60-$65 bucks from those $80. The room was really good. $45 is quite a good deal. I don't believe that in Poland you can actually rent an apartment for $20. That just cannot be true. If you go online and check out their price for hostels.....it is even not a hotel, the price is going to be higher than that. Yeah, it can be possible as long as you went to Poland 10 years ago or something.

quote:Originally posted by swede

Hi PeopleS,

$45 sounds like you've been tricked. But you can always change place, when you're there. F.ex. last time I was in Poland, there were posters at the central-station tourist agency telling about private rooms for app.$20 a day. And Poland is much more expensive than UA.
    Cheers!

Yep, I completely agree with you. I guess it all boils down to math. All you have to do is to decide what is going to be cheaper for you, to come with an introduction, or to buy a trip where you would not have to pay for every date you have with a new girl :-)

quote:Think about all the pretty students strapped for cash who need an extra dime to pay for that nice pair of shoes...
    It's a possibilty, but it's also possible that 1 out of 10 girls may end up being real, and actually looking for someone. It's the nature of FSU/MOB dating... It can go either way

Train returns
    Cheers!

Yep, I completely agree with you. I guess it all boils down to math. All you have to do is to decide what is going to be cheaper for you, to come with an introduction, or to buy a trip where you would not have to pay for every date you have with a new girl :-)

quote:Think about all the pretty students strapped for cash who need an extra dime to pay for that nice pair of shoes...
    It's a possibilty, but it's also possible that 1 out of 10 girls may end up being real, and actually looking for someone. It's the nature of FSU/MOB dating... It can go either way

Train returns
    Cheers!

David,

I'm MARRIED to a polish woman, and I've gone to Poland regularly 2-3 times a year for 18 years.

In UA I paid $8 a night for a nice, modern 1 room flat 3 years ago.

So listen and learn: Some of us make it a practise to try to be informed, before we open our mouths.

Default Re: UADreams.com - scam or not?

Important info for all people Worldwide:
    More truth about Uadreams translation fee per letter agency scam here:
    http://uadreamsreviews.blogspot.com
    Thanks. And thanks to all those other people for warning us about Uadreams scam all and so on.
    Last edited by egr; 11-07-2015 at 02:57 PM.

Default Re: UADreams.com - scam or not?

For more info see my profile at contact info our homepage, about Uadreams etc, thanks.