Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Hi Tone,

she probably has other contacts and will maybe sweet-talk a bit along the way. But that doesn't automatically mean, that she's a fake as a human.

I share your idea of the importance of being optimistic, and also giving people the benefit of doubt. Communication, love, friendship and even a functional society would be impossible, if we started with distrust.

I've always found it a small miracle, that the people I met in Poland
    already 1990 were so kind. The whole culture was infected with paranoia because of the still then SU dominance (the russian soldiers still were stationed there, and nobody knew, what was going to happen), but in spite of this tense situation there was a lot of warmth and friendly feelings directed towards me.

Hi Swede!
    Thank You for your opinion's, I Appreciate them alway's! Well, I have just read her letter and responded. Humm, She is for sure Very Sweet and Attentive to me. I cannot Help but feela Truely Strong Bond with My Lady even though we have not been togethet yet in person and again as I have stated befor I have a Strong and unexplainable Faith in Her, Humm, Yes and so hard to find the word's to explain! Her letter's to me have Never Been Rhetorical or even a close copy of any letter any other Women has written to me, Truely Her letter's are Original, Well at least to me I believe!
    Well I think My Dearest Lady and I can be a success story fo rmany in the future to read about! I have alway's believed that all the Ladies in FSU cannot be Deceptive and sooner or later I will find the Truest one for me!! I Hope I have found her and when I know for sure all of you will be a few of the first to know!! Hehehe.

Sincerely,

Tone

Sounds nice. But please remember the fundamental rules, no matter how interesting and sweet she appears. No money in advance.

But you probably know, though it can't be said too often.

We men have a tendency to be silly, when we're in love. For myself I can admit, that even with my former experience, it would be tempting to give up all prudence. But only tempting, I would never do it.

It's been nice "chatting" with you, but I will presently return to homegrounds at psychobabbling, where I'm victimizing some 'big brother' enthusiast with my PMS mood.

Hehehe, I respect You and understand! Get them Tiger!! Hehehe!

Tone

Hey guys! You've made quite a few posts since my last stop here. I'm trying to pick up on the conversation. First of all, Tone is right that American men are sick and tired of the attitudes of American women in general. B!tch is the first adjective that comes to mind, followed closely by coniving and manipulative.

FSU/MOB propaganda paints such a wonderful portrait of FSUWs that the thought of such a girl becomes like a drug that clouds our minds to the reality that they are still women!!! And yes, unless you intend to isolate you FSU bride from any and all social contact, she will quickly learn what it means to be an American girl. Prepare yourself the best you can for this eventuallity!
    quote:But maybe a scandinave would be "exotic" to an american woman?
    Please take no offense, as none is intended... Blonde hair is synonymous with "stupid" in the US. Scandanavians are all presumed to be blonde and therefore stupid I guess. Also, although based in Norwegian lore, the big strong "Thor-like" viking is a female fantasy. Couple this with stupid, and there you have your answer. Trust me, American men have the same thoughts of Scandanavian women, especially after the Bud Light commercials featuring the "Swedish Bikini Team".

As to the rest of what you guys have discussed, Tone, I like you dude. A lot of what you said about having mutual respect etc, sounds like I wrote it. Like swede, I wish you all the best!!!

Train returns

Oh 'Beeeeb',

I'm blond, and besides on the definite skinny side, slightly stooped, with a pale complexion and everybody seeing me refuses to believe I've been a hobbyfarmer and carmechanic for 25 years (apart from messing around with existentialism), but always recommend me to get out more in the fresh air.

You choose a bad day to take away my illusions, PeopleS. Me having my PMS now and everything.

S.O.L. (sob out loud).

Hehehe, Ok Peoples and Swede-

Thank You both for your answer's and input-Truely! I have said and it is True I Never Lie of course my opinion's and experiences are maybe my own and I have to also say that I have met many Ignorant acting Red Head's and Brunette's, Humm, Yes in both sex's and from numerous countries! I have to say that natural Blondes donot hold the Trophy on Ignorance and I also think not does any single country either!! You are right Peoples about the commercial, Hehehe The Swedish Team but that was only a commercial! Like the one with Elle McPherson that drove many Men Crazy with Desire for Her, Wow, What a Effect!! I have to admit I am glad to have found all of You although at first my Heart sank into my lower body when I read the article by Goddiejen! I have not had the misfortune he did, at least not yet and again I have to be Optimistic, this is just my way and who I am! But I have to say this site is Great and My Hat is Off to Swede for it-Truely!! I think it is Long over due that the Good Guy's have a place to come to and talk and not be Emansipated-Well, however this word is spelled, Hehehe! Well all of you are Great and who know's, maybe I will meet all of you as time passes, Hey Stranger Thing's have Happened!! Stay Warm everyone!!

Sincerely,

Tone

Thanks Tone, for your nice words. I feel better now, knowing that even dumb blondes have a right to live.

I think we've had a great time together here, Ham, PeopleS and me and I hope, it will stay so for some time yet, with you as a new sparringpartner. It can be difficult to keep a site like this alive, so a broad spectrum of subjects are needed. Otherwise it'll be boringly repetitive.

Even if I've been temperamental with Jens on certain subjects, it doesn't mean, that I can't respect him in other ways. I think his
    reports of his own experiences have been very clear and informative.

Hey swede! So you turned wrenches too huh? I did that for 18 years, 16 of them working for Ford.

Sorry to find out you're blond though...

Train returns

Mmmmmmmmmmm... Elle McPherson......[] Mmmmmmmmmmm... Blonde, brunette and a red head..... Sounds like my three Olgas!!!!!!
    quote:I think we've had a great time together here, Ham, PeopleS and me and I hope, it will stay so for some time yet, with you as a new sparringpartner.
    Unfortunately, I think I 'beep'ed ham off a bit with our last exchange. He's been MIA for a while now. Sorry ham...

Olgas update... Having spent the passed few hours explaining to them the evils of malls in the US, I think they have finally gotten a firm grasp on the whole situation and have agreed to allow me to return all of the merchandise they bought using my credit card... except for the the brass pole which Alfred is presently installing in my boudoir caddy corner from the "Emporer" size bed which I share with my three Olgas. They insisted on keeping it because they said it reminds them of home??? Being a magnanimous soul, I have decided not to deduct the cost of the pole from Alfred's salary. For allowing them to keep the pole, they have promised me... 'beep, beep, beep, beep' until I scream for mercy!!![}][][8D]

Train returns