Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

"Sorry to find out you're blond though..."

Don't you think it's bad enough, without you hanging on to it like a badger?

Maybe you could present Ham with one of the Olgas as a peace offering.

Personally I miss him. His knowledge in some areas is impressive.

quoteon't you think it's bad enough, without you hanging on to it like a badger?
    Now now, the badger was put to sleep and sold to a Ukrainian fur trader... remember?

The Olgas are MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Except in the afternoons before I get home from work, when they apparently are each others????

Still, I also miss ham. Again, sorry ham!!![B)]

Train returns

"Now now, the badger was put to sleep and sold to a Ukrainian fur trader... remember?"

Is that supposed to make me feel better?

It seems, that you're just as possesive about your women, as I am. And at that someone, who are obviously henpecking you.

quote:It seems, that you're just as possesive about your women, as I am. And at that someone, who are obviously henpecking you.
    Possessive? Me? Just because I chased a guy down the street with an axe? Or because I bounced a guys head off a cinder block wall 20 times for touching my X's 'beep'? Or split a guys head open with a metal barstool? Or choked the 'beep' out of a guy who turned out to be friends with a cop which is why I'm on probation now? (It should be noted that me and the X were getting along at the time.) I wouldn't say I'm possessive... I just like to share my toys is all... Although one judge did say, "I think you're a danger to yourself and others." My response was, "A danger to others maybe..." Hey, it sound funny when the voices in my head told me to say it![:0][)][8D]

Henpecked? Not anymore!

Train returns

Hi PeopleS,

It's one thing to be a dumb, blond scandinavian who's never gotten out of puberty and messes around with questions about the meaning of life.

But being an injun', stonefaced and only talking every third day, saying something wise, you should be an example to the younger generation. Instead you're being tyranized by a bunch of overnippled Olgas.

No wonder the world is going to 'beeb'.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!

Who says swedes have no sense of humor?!?!?!?!

I don't feel tyranized just yet by the Olgas, but the NERTS do seem to be in abundance!!!![]

PS I may have found another Olga!?!?! Oh, Itelligent Design, please save me from myself!!!!!!!!!!!![)][8D]

Train returns

Cit PeopleS:

"Who says swedes have no sense of humor?!?!?!?!"

I did.

"I don't feel tyranized just yet by the Olgas, .........."

No ofcourse not PeopleS, .....sure buddy, .....we are all here together with you, being supportive.... etc. I also believe, that alcoholics can stop drinking any time they want, which unfortunately isn't just now.

".................., but the NERTS do seem to be in abundance!!!!"

Considering what UA Elena had removed, before she became Elena, you DO have options, you know. And it should be far easier with nipples.

"I may have found another Olga!?!?! Oh, Itelligent Design, please save me from myself!!!!!!!!!!!!"

You see? You do have a problem with Olgas. What would you need another one for? If you say for 'beeb'ing, I would advice you to do something about a starting megalomania.

And yes, don't bother the almighty intelligent designer with trivialities, you ought to take care about yourself. He has enough on his hands with the present political situation and my stocks in China going down.

Thanks

I think that she had possibly applied for the job, perhaps even before I came along and it came up after our 4/5 weeks of writing and she did not want to tell me from the outset just in case I stopped corresponding

Yes I have heard of the "switch" that is often used which is why I have been taking it very cautiously. As you said I could have paid 613 for a return flight plus the hotel for nothing, but she did have the good manners to tell me in advance.

It would be nice to be able to give a good testimonial if it all works out alright. If it does not then I will not be writing to anymore Ukrainian Ladies.

I do not like AmateurMatch.com as I have asked them to remove my profile 3 times and they have not done so. 4 women writing a day. I joined hoping to meet someone from Spain. The women writing do not look Spanish, write perfect English and the site says that they are resident in Spain which I doubt very much. I guess to the woman they tell them that I am just down the street to them in their country! now if this is not a scam at 24.95 euros a month with 6,000,000 + members what is?

quote:Originally posted by PeopleSmoks

Hey j.nichols! First of all, Marina is a fairly common name in the FSU, so that alone doesn't mean a thing. There are probably 4 or 5 Marinas in every office. A Ukrainian finding work in another country isn't uncommon either, considering the employment situation there.

What is a bit troublesome is the timing of this girls move to Germany, just as you plan to visit her. It's possible that this was her one big opportunity and that she had been hoping for this job for some time, but it's also been fairly well documented that a great number of UALadys tend to disappear when a guy decides to go meet them.[V]

Sometimes, it happens when you show up at the UA office looking for the girl, and then someone tells you that she had to go home (usually in another city) to take care of her sick granny. Then comes the offer to introduce you to a different girl.. for a nominal fee of course.

I'm surprised they didn't wait for you to knock on the door and do that bait and switch routine to you???

Train returns

j.nichols

Hey j.nichols! I posted something for you about this subject in one of the other threads, but if AmateurMatch.com is anything like Match.com here in the US, it's a rip-off!!!!!

swede, sorry to hear about your stocks. I recently invested in UADreams.com, RBrides.com and VeryBadHornyRussianGirls.com. I'm making a fortune!!!![:0][)][8D]

Train returns