Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Over view

Default Over view

Hello and Warm Greeting's to All! I simply Wish to write this somewhat vague overview of my experience since I have found this site!
    Firstly, is this site Important? Absolutely Yes, Very Important I think!!
    Secondly, do we discuss and exchange information that is specific and timely? Yes, Very Much so!!
    Thirdly, do we Truely have our finger on the Pulse of Reality? Yes! Why? Because we all come from different countries and therefor our cultural upbringing's are different i.e. I think Jen's was from a FSU block country and therefor his personal view's and opinion's are different yet not less Important than Western view's and opinion's!! Although our view's may vary from time to time I see a common belief in all of us and this belief is this-Fairness and Humaness!!
    In closeing, I am Honored to be here and share view point's and opinion's with all of you Especialy because I am American and American's now a day's seem to be very misunderstood!! We are "Not" War Monger's!! We are "NOT" Evil like some Tyrant's Suggest!! A True American want's World Peace and an end to Barbarism and Hunger but let's be candid here, all other countries in this World need to Step Up and quit makeing excuses of why they cannot or "Will Not" Help!!
    Let all of us also Truely see thing's as they are, Simply, America cannot do everything in this World to correct Inhumanities, We simply cannot, however we will alway's as a Nation and United People I think lead with the Torch of Humaness, Compassion and Forgiveness because these are only a few of the founding belief's of our Fore Father's and also many American's!!!![^]
    Well, I am sure I will get alot of attention regarding what I have just stated and know this, it is All True!! So I say Bring It!!!!
    Freedom takes Undying Courage with Considerateness!! Freedom is for the Majority, Not the Minorities because Freedom is for All Human Being's and Women and Men are created equal!!!!

Sincerely,

Tone
    Female Scammers from Nigeria, Ghana, Russia, Ukraine and Philippines

Hummmm, Interesting Analogy!!

I think that Prostitution is not a Legal issue, it is a Moral and Ethical Issue and haveing said this it is Simply Wrong and for the most part No Good Ever comes from it!! Clear Enough!!

Tone

I will no longer be replying in this area!!

Sincerely,
    Tone

Hey Tone! To take an objective moral view, at what point is having sex immoral??? The only real moral isue that I can see conerning legalized prostitution is the fidelity issue, and that is a matter of the buyers lack of biblical morals.

If you're a religious kind of guy, remember, it's been said in some circles that are growing in popularity, that Christ was hanging out with Mary Magdaline... a prostitute.[:0]

There were ten "thou shalt nots". Thou shalt not bang a hooker wasn't among them???[)]

Train returns