Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Default Unknowing Dateing sites that Assist Scammer's

Well, here sem's to be a new epidemic. I recieve on average weekly e mail's from Women on sites such as Elitemate.com, Friendster.com, Hi5.com, True.com and a few other's. The Interested Lady seem's in most cases to begin about the same way. She read my profile and became very interested in me and I seem like a Good and Loveing Man who know's how to Treat his Woman right! They offer thier yahoo messenger address and look forward to know me better!! Well, it does not take to long for me to see the transparentcy's!
    They All Aledge they are US citizen's, from Ohio, Texas, Florida, so on. They normaly have lost a parent or 2 in thier recent past. They are use a few old disguises i.e. they are an Antique's buyer, model, fashion designer or material's buyer and all say they are temporary in or visiting Algeria, Nigeria or Senegal! Soon after the correspondance begin's "Usualy whithin day's or a week" they have a problem! They lost thier Passport, have a custom's issue or some other Terrible Problem and all of the reason's involve the Scammee to send money asap! They also state many times how much they are interested in you or Swear to God they Love you because you are the perfect Mate and Husband to be, Yaa, Das Sure!!!
    Well, I only bring up this particular subject because it seem's to be growing and they are becomeing more emotionaly resourceful and I am experienceing this type of scam about an average of once per week over the past few month's! Too bad they are now useing dateing sites here in America that are accessible to them to appear as a US citizen,this is furtherest from the Truth!!
    I ask a few but direct question's to understand the scamm, where are they from? Where are they now? Do they have a cam? Humm, if I decide to have alittle entertainment for myself I will also ask them why they are interested in me? When will they be back home in "America"? When will we meet and so on! Well, I Hope this is of Help to other's!!

Sincerely,

Tone

Tone, don't mistake a possible lack of duplicity for being completely unknowing. These sites know exactly what's going on. They simply don't care as long as the profit margin remains in the black and the CEO can maitain the up-keep on his FSU mistress.

Although, Match.com recently took a big hit!!!

On another thread, RBrides.com is discussed. This site is probably one of [u]THE</u> worst scammer infested sites I've ever seen! They have an "anti-scam" policy... Oooooooooooooo!!!!!!! Well that certainly makes them legit!!!! "See a scammer and tell us, and we'll remove the profile." The fact that the same scammer is back on the site a week later with a new name and city isn't their fault, right?

Personally, I say if you want to check out the latest batch of scammers, logon to RBrides and go through the profiles, and if you see your girl..... Need I say more?[8D]

Train returns

Thank's Smoks for your onfo and the Head's Up!!

My Lady is not on rbrides.com I do not engage in correspondances with any other Women on any sight and rbrides.com would not be one of my first choices![^]

Sincerely,

Tone

Hey Tone! In reality, it's not a bad idea to take out a few "free" memberships on various sites as a way to "check up" on your lady. If she tells you, you are the only one for her, and you find her profile somewhere with the "latest" photos of her that she made just for you, there's reasons to wonder.

In my opinion, and also seeming that of a few others, RBrides is simply one of THE most scammer infested sites out there, so I use them as an example.

You don't need to write to any of the ladies on the sites you visit, just keep your eyes open![8D]

Train returns

Well Smoks,

I have not found My Lady's photo's or info on any other site as of this time and as a matter of fact I checked this out numerous month's ago but TY for your input!

Sincerely,

Tone [^]

Tone, that's a good thing! I sincerely hope it works out for you! When do you plan to meet her?

Train returns

Smoks,

I plan to meet her as soon as possible but this may still be a few month's from now-Too many Iron's in the fire at this time, Long Story!!

Sincerely,

Tone

Tone, be careful..it smells like scam sometimes....it's a fact the world we live now looks like we are like on extintion..I can not believe how we manage to live today, everybody is outhere for the easy quick bucks..

Tone, be careful..it smells like scam sometimes....it's a fact the world we live now looks like we are like on extintion..I can not believe how we manage to live today, everybody is outhere for the easy quick bucks..

Default Re: Unknowing Dateing sites that Assist Scammer's

Quote Originally Posted by scambuster View Post
    True world is filled with scammers.