Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Visited a girl in Ukraine

Please post your experiences while visiting the Ukraine to meet a girl from UALADYS or UADREAMS

I was a girl from Uadreams-Ualadys.I married and live in England.Write me alena_inkognito@mail.ru.

Hey lass.28! Maybe you'll pop back in here and tell us all the young lady's side fo what goes on at UALadys/Dreams, and other similar web sites??? It would probably be easier for you than trying to answer a bunch of individual e-mails!!![:0]

Train returns

Smoks, I agree also!

Sincerely, Tone

Absolutely ditto.

Alena, I hope you understand, that a lot of our posts here are only humour. I believe most of the guys here actually are very decent persons, when it comes to the point.

It would only be fair to hear the story from "the other" side. You can without doubt add much information.

So wellcome.

Yes, I agree with all the other posts inviting Lass back to tell another side to the story. We would all be very appreciative of your perspective of the organization and possibly what your take is on some of the other ladies who sign up at UALadys/CC.
    Thanks

I think the people from UALadys/Dreams have tracked lass down through her IP address and have silenced her!!!![:0]

Train returns

Sounds a bit exciting, like something from a thriller, but I must admit, that there was a hint of mystery about the whole situation.

...Or maybe she's just standing outside next to the swimming pool????????[)] Beware of NERTS!!!!![:0] Sorry, I couldn't resist![8D]

Train returns

Sometimes it sounds, as if you're actually PROUD of the total lack of discipline in the Olgas.

Greatgrandfather badger is sitting here next to me, shaking his head in a disapproving way. But then, it takes a lot to make a badger content.