Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Oh, contraire my good man! The truth is that I think my three Olgas are quite disiplined in a somewhat bizarre fashion. I see their actions as taking a great deal of fortitude and mental will power, almost obtaining a transcendental state of mind over body to subject themselves to rigors of poolside living in 0 degree C weather and remain unscathed... Either that or we might apply the old adage, "No brain, no pain"????

Hey lass.28, if you're still out there, please don't take offense at my "three Olgas" postings. I am really looking to find an intelligent woman, and am simply having some tasteless fun.[)]

Train returns

Cit PeopleS:

"I see their actions as taking a great deal of fortitude and mental will power, almost obtaining a transcendental state of mind over body to subject themselves to rigors of poolside living in 0 degree C weather and remain unscathed".

Well, if you put it like that, ofcourse the fakir's way is better than nothing, and it could be, that the spirituel developement of Olgas never will get further.

But I'm still suspecting you of just covering up insufficient pedagogical principles.

I was there about two years ago or so when it was still called Confidential Connections. I had no problems with the people at the branch or the girl I visited.

I was there about two years ago or so when it was still called Confidential Connections. I had no problems with the people at the branch or the girl I visited.

I personally know some people working for uadreams and they seem to be quite nice, so, I agree with the previous post. Gosh, it would be great to hear Alena's story, would not it?

Cheers!

I personally know some people working for uadreams and they seem to be quite nice, so, I agree with the previous post. Gosh, it would be great to hear Alena's story, would not it?

Cheers!