Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Default There was a Big Misunderstanding

I recently sent you some information about a Nichole Williams in Ghana. There was a Big Misunderstanding about why I sent it to you. I was asking you if you might know anything about this person being a Scammer because I am currently corresponding with her and she does want me to send her money to get her Visa. She says she wants to come to the States to be with me and that she loves me. I wasn't telling You that she had Scammed me because i don't know that at this point. I have been researching websites fairly extensively to try and find any information on her, but with no success. So at this point I don't think it is fair to her to have her listed as a New Scammer in Your Website. Thanks You for your Immediate Attention to this.

Default Re: There was a Big Misunderstanding

Model photos, woman from Netherlands living in Ghana, asking for money, IP Address in Germany rather than Ghana (proxy server), different e-mail addresses... What else do you want as proof?

Mary Andy i came across-ed this individual and as it stands I can not find enough information out about her to determine whether an actual allegation should exist.

The only information is they stated she is in Lagos Nigeria but in no other places have i found anything false or misleading. There is only one posted event: July, 18, 2013).

In closing it appears this could be a personal vendetta or something designed to mislead the average individual and as such should be disregarded until further Due Diligence is provided.

Sincerely yours;

Drmicrocap

thay are all scammers so dont send money ok

First name: Nicole; Last name: Williams; Aka: Melda Brown, Natasha Bitwa, Faustina Mpere, Tina; Location(s): Accra (Ghana), Agona Swedru (Ghana) ; Adress(es):Pipe Tank Avenue, Agona Swedru, Ghana, 00233 19/17 Mandella Streets, Agona Swedru, Ghana, 00233 Nana Autum 55, Accra, Ghana ; Phone number(s): 233208846165 011233247570416 233200559714 0233245723850; E-mail address(es): niceecole@y7mail.com Nickkywil@Yahoo.com melda.brown1@gmail.com melda.brown1@yahoo.com natbitwa@yahoo.com f.imperie@yahoo.com

Nichole Williams in Ghana. I AM CHATTING WITH HER TO ON YAHOO