Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Default Dream-Marriages.com

BEWARE, just joined and in less than a week had 250 emails from model looking profiles, all ages, so I saw website design same as AnastasiaWeb so i checked Jims again and there in the Grey List..man, I can't believe how many scammers are outhere looking for a quick buck...

No "s", it's Dream-Marriage.com

Hey scambuster! DM's big cash cow is video chat!!! I think it's a new thing that's catching on because I have found several "live" video chat sites and even Anastasia is offering this particular "service" now.

It's a great idea as a scam. The sites MUST make good money from it. They could even pay "models" to chat with guys and make good cash! You can see the girl you are chatting with and corresponding with, but it will cost you an arm and a leg!

Train returns

Smokes, it could be also that you see taped videos, one time that happened to me..I said " please smile" and nothing, since I saw things being written and video girl appeared not writing...
    Keep an eye!

Hey scambuster! I don't know about girls on tape at DM, it seems that might be hard to explain as you point out regarding inter acting? I admit that I was curious enough, and had some cash floating, so I went on DM video chat... a couple of times.[:0] My experience was that the girls are real, they are live, and they inter act. I only question their sincerity as to seeking a western mate.

It seems to me that as I had said previously, it's a big time money making cash cow for websites that have the video chat. Think about it... What is the biggest issue WMs face when corresponding with an FSUW? Retorical question, because I would say, "Is she real, or just Boris and some models photos."

The video chat angle allows a WM to see his prospective FSU honey live, moving, looking beautiful, smiling just for him, and blowing him kisses. Now, the WM feels secure in knowing he's not writing to Boris... or is he. Sure, "your girl" was on the webcam, but is she really the one writing the letters to you, or is she simply a paid video chat webcam girl?

I can say one thing... DM girls love to do a sexy little dance for you!!![][8D]