Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Default Scammmers site is being monitered

I have solid proof that the whole scamming network, at least in Accra, Ghana, are looking over Scammers site. I received an email complaining that I had reported a scammer after she had told me all about her deception and tried to adopted a new identity and different type of scam.

She stated that several of her friends in Ghana had called and told her that her information was posted on scammers site. That tells me that as we post their pictures all they are going to do is change themselves and keep right on going.

Patrick Little

It would stand to reason that the scammers monitor this and other similar sites. "Keep your friends close and your enemies even closer."

If I were a scammer, I would certainly look to find out just how smart my prey is becoming. It's an unfortunate side effect of our sharing information that these individuals are able to see what we know and then can try to figure out new ways of getting our cash.

All we can do is continue to become smarter by continuing to share our experiences and what we learn with each other. We're all anonamous here, so we can't be embarrassed by telling others of our bad experiences.

Train returns