Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Default Mary William from WHO

I was almost duped into believing that this woman was real. Lots of conversation after meeting on Yahoo Personals. She was very concerned that I was "real" and interested. Said she was 'new to on-line dating'. She also said she was working for the World Health Organization in West Africa, educating the youth about HIV.

The biggest clue I was waiting for was if she asked for money to get back to the states. It didn't come for a long time. She said she was from a wealthy family, but could not get to the inheritance unless she was married. After IM'ing for quite a bit, I was prodding her when she would be in the area.

It was then she mentioned that she didn't have enough money to get back. When she asked where the closest International airport was the light bulb came on. Guess she caught my hesitance, because she never wrote back (neither did I).

Well, just filling people in. Cheers!

Hey Sk8rTrKidz! What do you consider a long time? Often, FSU/MOB scammers will invest several months sinking the hook if they're going for relatively big money like airfare etc. Still, you definitely did the right thing by getting out of the communication. Did you post the info on the main scam section?