Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Ray, you lucky devil,[}]

ptrjnthn

Tom, Good luck with your new correspondences.[8D]

ptrjnthn

Hi ptrjnthn, Hi Tom

Well, I survived the 2 lolitas. It was an "interesting" evening... First the one said "I want to marry and Englishman" good start !! But she don't have blue eyes... sorry but that's no good for me.

Second one, she's a bit of a "bomb" I always thought that she had a guy, but she's broken it off... (I'm not surprised) Now she's free, but she thinks I like her friend... could be tricky - oh man, great body, great personality.

So what did they with me ? Jeepers, they picked up my book manuscript and got totally absorben in it... so that's what's being literarily brilliant has got me... they love my mind... er, well, it's a start, they're comming over again next week...
    [?][}]

ray

Hi ptrjnthn, Hi Tom
    Re: Suitcase, yup, my Russian friend told me about prices. I told her I didn't want to hear about such things... she's quit. If she is a scammer, then her letters are incredibly good. The phrase that blew it was this "I'll have to hunt up some money" No way, someone who's not been out CIS would never know that.

OK, Victoria, [}] She's the new one who contacted me, she was on Ikar Site, now removed... I've asked them why. Anyway, I've had a few more letters, they are not bad, but I'm going to play it out. I've started to get v. attracted to her looks, she's not set up the photos as posing model. But when she's dolled-up - she's "spiflicating" (check dictionary). Man, if I can get her as a partner... phew !!!. She also set a "natural photo" She looks fab natural too without all the paint job. Hmmm, interesting...

ray

Hi Ray,

About story with Victoria. This girl was removed from data base as a possible scammer after 2 complaints we have received. And then... Last 3 days more then 50 men contacted us and asked why she is removed. After that we are 200% sure, she is not possible but pure scammer.

Ikar International agency

Thanks Ikarint
    Re: Victoria. Yes I was sure in her first letter. "She" said she will write to me today - she has been very busy, but getting all those complaints shows that guys are seeing these scams - someone should get her put on Stop Scammers. I think someone else wrote her letters. Thanks.

ray

Been watching your thread with interest.. The suitcase - suspect there's more to it than a suitcase. Ask with a bit of subtlety perhaps. Seversk is a l o n g way away. Like LA to New York with none of the transport infrastructure that we conveniently assume. Theres a train - several days - or Air - probably not affordable - or if it is affordable? there's seen to be better uses for the Money !! That's sense - if your in her position !
    Do I sense a little bit of 'photo model ' hunting, or is it my scepticism!
    Relationships with Women who happen to be seen as people seem to succeed. The pursuit of a beauty - for beauties sake - seems a precarious pastime. The cost of a suit-case could be the more marginal risk you lose!
    Good luck guys !
    And enjoy Saint Petersburgs' Uni's.. YOU are on the right track.
    Not crazy at all - it is all about Romance, Love and compatibility.
    And the perceptiveness to see the huge value of family, friends and her home environment to a woman.

Sorry - Our posts crossed..
    Well done 'IkarInter'
    You are a sign of promise in all the small scammers scene.
    Because in balance the numbers are very small.
    But they sure know how to 'bait the hooks' - to catch the men who are ripe to be caught!
    Did you report her to :-
    http://www.stop-scammers.com
    Because that sort of networking has the ability to help even the un-witting being fleeced.

Hi all, ptrjnthn, mrbean, tom.

SUITCASE SWEETIE [?]
    About the suitcase, yup, that might have been just the start of my losses. However, Ikarint just told me that she's had no bad reports, I've seen a photo going back to last year. Really, makes me wonder, she also had an Ad' in Spanish - maybe some site shared her details. But logistics and costs of dealing with someone way out these is a bit mad. I wasn't "photo model hunting". She had that "totally honest look" the look that every man's mum would approve of, and v.attractive in personality of appearance. Who really knows what lay inside.

VICTORIA THE VAMP' [}]
    I've heard from Victoria, ooch, new photo, bad, bad eyes - danger, danger. She's working on the "meeting" bit now.... stay tuned. Oh, just got new photos - getting more revealing, but letters are getting better - quite fancy her actually !!

RICH KID..[?][}][}]
    Anyway, the one I've got on the go now. Hmmm... Russian, Siberia again, a bit hard to really see what's going on yet (lovely appearance, not at all a babe, just fab). She seems to have a lot of nice gear in her "mother's home" Sat TV, Hi Fi, Kitchen full of nice new gear. She's young, doesn't work. Has been to 4 foreign countries, so where's all the goodies come from ? - we agreed meeting (she says will meet anywhere !!) I've told her I can't send money for tickets, but I'd pay her when she arrived. Perhaps she's into the free holiday scam. So I'm waiting for the "hit on the air fare and Visa" Or she's got a wealthy mum. She just does not have the appearance of a scammer - we'll see - I'll let you'll know.

Yup she wants to see me via a grand tour "Berlin, Paris, Nice..." - Good price on European coach tour. Now she offers to pay internal flight to Moscow - getting a bit panicky - bad sign. Asks not to send money to her but Travel Agency - she's given phone number but waiting for more details..

TOUR...
    Anyway, if RICH KID fails, I'm giving up on internet contacts - so I'll try a tour to Latvia or just go there soon. I'm EEC passport, so I can go as I please and I'll be pleased when they come, here - oops (that means no Visa needed - nice day moderator). All I've got to do is walk into the "Internet Cafe" and announce "hey stop writing - take me" HEY I'M NOT JOKING.

ray

quote:Originally posted by ikarinter

Hi Ray,

About story with Victoria. This girl was removed from data base as a possible scammer after 2 complaints we have received. And then... Last 3 days more then 50 men contacted us and asked why she is removed. After that we are 200% sure, she is not possible but pure scammer.

Ikar International agency
    Thanks. By the way, that one the two photos should never have been on the site - it wasn't a sexy one but no-one real would have put that there. If you can review all photos before display that would save some problems.

ray