Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
    isuccess Guest

Default Poor but not dumb

Just because people are poor doesn't mean they are dumb. Beware.
    Most people around the world make low salaries. You can't compare U.S. wages and salaries to any other country. Our cost of living is much higher. In Brazil people make $100 per month minimum wage. But if they are more educated and have good jobs they can make $2,000-$3,000 a month. Business owners can make $5,000-$10,000 a month and the rich can make millions. Similiar things happen in Russia. Some make more than others but the general population does not make much money at all in its depressed economy. It's all relative. Yet Russians are, for the most part, very smart people, even though they are mostly poor by U.S. standards.

This notion that all these gorgeous, poor Russian women are just waiting to find love is bogus. I can't believe people will travel all the way to Russian to find a mate, but many do. It's amazing.
    I know it's hard to find a good woman in America with all that's going on in our society. But there is Italy, France, Germany, Brazil, Chile, Bosnia even. Heck. There are women everywhere.

One just needs to be careful with the motives. What Russian woman who wants to bail out will not want you to come visit and take her away? Hello. Desperate situations require desperate measures.

eHarmony seems to be pairing up people just fine.

It's true... Russians are not dumb.... they are poor though. Poor minded coz they think North Americans are dumb and easily scammed!
    I think that it is time to teach them a good lesson about how smart we are.... Viva la North America, Bush and Martin [8D]

Detective !

Thanks Andyjeal, I decided to come back as "detective"... It's been a while since I posted but I was away on a vacation. Now I am back. I am sure I will face troubles because my opinion is so extreme towards the russians but I really hate dishonesty. If someone is not honest I wouldn't consider him/her as human.... and in 2005 I do not see russian girls honest. I may change my mind though . There is always a place for discussion....

I have to disagree with the overall notion of this thread that Russian women are not so dumb. It is one of the biggest problems that I have had with some of the Russian women that I have personally known during the past 6 years.
    I personally find most Russian women to be dumber than hell,despite their education.

A man's mind, streched by a new idea, will never re-gain it's original dimension.