Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
    nick20045 Guest

Default on the "lighter side" ......

@Kowlaski and any other from north east england need some help. feel free to post.

THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A NORTH EAST WOMAN FROM ENGLAND AND A RUSSIAN ONE

a russian woman: i do not drink

a north east woman from england: i said a pint of lager you daft sod not a half!

a russian woman: i do not smoke

a north east woman from england: you got any ciggies (may use the word "tabs" but it still means cigarettes) on you? she will take the packet. take one out and put the packet in her jacket pocket.

a russian woman: i do not drink alcohol

a north east woman from england: the vodka bottle is empty. have you got any more? oops, was that the coffee table i just fell over!!!!

a russian woman: i do not like narcotic substances

a north east woman from england: damn! i enjoyed that joint

a russian woman: i like to cook

a north east woman from england: what's that thing!!! it has microwave written on it

a russian woman: i like to cook the........

a north east woman from england: bleeding instructions!! it said heat for 30 minutes. Coronation street (a UK program) lasts longer then that!!!! no wonder the thing got burnt

a russian woman: i like to cook the meal for the husband

the husband to a north east woman from england: whats for dinner? the reply "it is at the chippie"

a russian woman: i love the home

a north east woman from england: this thing has got "Hoover" written on it. what is it for?

a russian woman: i have never been abroad before

a north east woman from england: i have been all over the place. know most pubs round my area

a russian woman: this is me in the wig

a north east woman from england: i bleached my hair but i still have the black box

a russian woman: i am shy for first time

a north east woman from england: i like a French Kiss, but given down under.

a russian woman: i like the clothing

a north east woman from england: i like my invisible but warm coat worn when walking home after a booze cruise at 3am

a russian woman: i live in XXXXXXXXX and know how to get there

a north east woman from england: i have a compass. the invisible device that ensures my safe arrival home after booze cruise, even though i am too drunk to remember where i live, how i got here, and where i've come from.

a russian woman: i like to dress nice

a north east woman from england: i have the "greyhound outfit" A very short skirt, only an inch from the hare

to all russian scammers: i am somewhat of a bullshi*ter myself but i do like to listen to a professional. please carry on

Hey nick.

I I am from the notheas tand I could'nt have put it better myself when talking about the women here.

I am still working on the email thing! I will get there in the end!

whey hey! that is 3 of us from the north east on here. kowlaski, you and me

sorry about my mad sense of humour but.....

anyways, outlook express. click on her letter so it is marked. right click. choose properties. click on details and then click on message source. then top there is a _ and a box and an X. click on the box to make it bigger. put mouse on top of page and pressing left button drag mouse to where the message starts. it should become dark. then right click and choose copy.

come on here. right click and choose paste. then edit the e mail addresses to keep privacey. dead easy. (i could write dead easy in geordie but may get banned )

and remember, if you are a geordie when you write to a woman your name is Jimmy. or if you are mad like me, Jammy Git.(name and surname)

to all russian scammers: i am somewhat of a bullshi*ter myself but i do like to listen to a professional. please carry on