Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
    nick20045 Guest

Default on the "serious side" here is a question...

if one has a woman who is deeply effectioniate with and one seeks to see her as much as one can....... (does that not sound posh or what!!!!)

how often is it expected to go and see her?

technically.... holidays are usually Christmas, Easter, Summer.

so how many months would one say a russian woman will expect to wait to see her "loved" one? (or in my case...... her nutcase )

just asking as it is costing me a fortune. just been to russia in september. just come back from malta. booked to go to russia in december and also in april and june. when her kid is on summer holidays from school i hope to have her and her daughter here in uk.

is this kind of enough? or do i need to visit more?

trying to work out what type of visa i should apply for.

to all russian scammers: i am somewhat of a bullshi*ter myself but i do like to listen to a professional. please carry on

Nick,

Normally Russian women are very fast in their decisions. And they like it. So should be you too. There is a danger that a woman only tries to "milk" you in this way. She can have many men....
    I have a multivisa to Russia. It costs about 100 Euros. I can travel when I want to Russia and stay there as long as I want during one year.

quote:Originally posted by lonelyboy

Nick,

Normally Russian women are very fast in their decisions.
    oh yeah! last girfriend, met. got engaged. it lasted a week. should have listened to my dad. he used to say: you only ever put a ring on a homing pigeon.

And they like it. So should be you too.
    never said no to a legover lol.

There is a danger that a woman only tries to "milk" you in this way.
    what a way to die baby........ please milk me and if "deep will pass" all the better

She can have many men....
    cool. i love orgies.... what about other women? heard kazan is cool. a man can have more then one wife.

I have a multivisa to Russia. It costs about 100 Euros. I can travel when I want to Russia and stay there as long as I want during one year.
    how the heck did you get one for 100 Euros??? i tried to get one and was told it will cost me UKPounds 354 for a one year multi entry!!! any chance of a link where i can get one please? need to go back there and cause some more chaos.......

i'm now with another one from kazan. (i know i know....... scammer country but she seems cool....). have just bought tickets to go and see her. have not told her yet. waiting for her letter. i think i am in the "doghouse" at the moment...... but guess a bit of "slovey lovey" letter writing might get me out of the trouble i am in. will call her later. guess if she talks to me..... i am ok. if she slams the phone on me....... i will take it i am single again

one thing i hate about russian women. they have no sense of humour. got more chance of sticking a burning red hot poker up a porcupines backside then have a russian woman understand a joke!!!!

to all russian scammers: i am somewhat of a bullshi*ter myself but i do like to listen to a professional. please carry on