Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Default Could she be real?

I don't date girls or agree to see anyone in person, but only use Yahoo Messenger to find new new friends to have a chat with.
    During all that time, many girls asked to add them and at the end most of them where asking me to send them money, etc...

However, recently, I have add a girl that calls here self Charity, lives in Ghana and was in the past a model in the US.

I know this girls pictures are used by a scammer called Janet Mark, but when I chat with Charity, I see here on webcam in real and she is the real Megan from her website.

Would she be a scammer that use here self ?

Any advise is welcome

BrvIrishMan Guest

Default Re: Could she be real?

The fact that you can see her on a web cam means very little. Not saying that she is not the real deal, but wed cam feeds can be stolen from sites just like pictures. There is actually a video on YouTube that shows how this is done. This is the link that tells all : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRx_fGwfdgo. If you really want to find out if she is real or not, ask her to do something on the cam that no one would ever do. Have her go into the kitchen and bring back her biggest cooking pot and let you see it, or go to the bathroom and bring back the toilet brush and hold that up for you to see. Lots of different things you can do to help figure this out. Good luck.