Stop-Scammers.com Forum Search Report Female Scammers  

Go Back   Stop-Scammers.com Forum > Important information > General questions and wishes

Old 01-25-2012, 03:49 PM
Kathhy

Default do not hide it!!!do not close it!!!

I really want to use my letter to members( mean cock of this site , dick of this site). Thank you for what you are. Now I know that my letters using a thousand people. you are very stupid because, that are trying to find us. You do not what to do? Moderators!! You do not have a family? Are you single? You're from Germany? Again you want to renew the war between Russia and Germany? You have nothing to do???? This style of your life??? If so then you are very Low, Nasty, Fallen people!! You poison the lives of others and think
that you do well! You are worthless! I would like to laugh but I do not have membership on your White ..... because you have to pay to be a member of the site, right? I'm not going to spend my money on such a jerk. ! Now other people use my letters and send it to you and write and write to other people. If you are a man, I beg you to stop putting my pima on site in order to stop the fraud. I have not cheated ... but many thanks to this pollack use my letters to you, for your friend, for your cousin! This site is guilty of fraud! Please publish this to all read it. If it will not be published, you will be able to consider your site - scam and that you are pulling money out of members of the site! You engage huinei (garbage)
Old 08-25-2012, 04:59 PM
dennispeeler10

Default Re: do not hide it!!!do not close it!!!

this woman i ghana ( fawzia mamudu )
dose any one know if she has a tattoo across her lower back
she was useing the name ruth quarcooif any one knows please
let me know thanks