Letter(s) from Larisa Naoumkina to Christopher (Australia)

Letter 1

good day again!:)I am really grateful internet mail that I can write to you)I am sending my photos again,if you will have a desire to communicate with me and I can send more pics!
I'm looking forward to visiting your beautiful country and I would like
to find a man over there who will be interested in meeting me!I'm looking for a friend, lover or maybe even something serious...I'm a free bird now,I don't have a boyfriend and I'm open to anything!!!Inot married and have no children. Pls send me your photos and write me about yourself!!!!I would like to have a serious relationship although I don't know if that's possible in internet so I'm looking just for a good man who can show me over there and.. we will see:)!!!!!!!! I hope you like my pics!
I`m 26 years old, I hope my age is ok for you?? I'm not tall.May I hope that you will write me back? I want it very much!
Well :) I really will wait for your answer and I hope that you will add me in the list of contacts ok? When I hear back from you I will write more things about myself and send more pics!Ohh sorry)I am really Anna(it my name)but you can name me easier-ani. This is my personal e-mail addresss so please answer me here ok? I wish you good day!

Letter 2

Chris hello!!!Its me ani!I was so happy when I saw your e-mail in my mail box.I really like you and I think its very important to know how a person looks like whom you are writing!
But in your letter there are no your pictures((you can send me it today? I very much wish to see you!
Now I know that you are interested in me and I hope we will be able tomeet soon when I will come to your area. I think I should write you more things about me, Ihope it will be interesting for you to know me better!First of all my full name in anna karpova I`m 26 really years old, mybirthday is october 14.1984 I'm 171cm and 51 kg weight. I don't know exactly my bust-waist-hips measurements, Idon't have a reason to measure it because I think it's OK and my body is proportionate )) I take care of my body, for truth its very easy for me, because I my work - is teacher and I always should look good, so it helps me to keep feet!!!Now I temporarily work as fitness the instructor for children.
As for my family-I live with my mother and my brother. My mother(name Ekaterina) is 48 years old, I love her very much, she works as a hairdresser in beauty salon.
I have a sister, her name is polina, she is already married and she lives with her husband.I also have a younger brother, he is 11 years old, his name is stanislav.
He is very clever and he want to be a naval officer like our father. My father was a greatperson, he was courageous and brave. He is an ideal man for me.My father died 3 years ago in auto crash... My mum was in a strong shock months but now she is ok, she will never meet another man, because myfather was only man in her life and now her aim in life is to grow up her son.
I would not like to speak more about it because it very painfully and sadly.For truth it was my mums idea to to go to work to another country.
She loves me very much and she thinks that its impossible to earn goodmoney in russia working as a teacher or dance instructor. She read many stories about girls who found their happiness abroad and now she wants me to do the same.As I wrote you I live in russia, a name of my village of city type is Serebryany bor it is situated in Yakutskaya Oblast(SAHA) it is near big city Neryungri.It will be greatif you will also tell me some interesting facts about your city.And pls tell me if you have an International Airport in your city and write me its name and code or just tell me in what city is the nearest airport!I finished univercity here in Nerungri, I learned enlgish there and I can speak on english as good as I write on it. I have a diploma that will allow me to work abroad.I don't have my own computer.
We don't have international calls here and our cellular operator does not provide entering and proceeding calls for other country . I suppose in few daysI will fly to Moscow and start my trip! Today I will tell my mother about you, I'm sure she will be happy that someone is waiting for me over there!There is no any messenger in this Cafe so we can only keep emailing each other. I hope you are not getting bored to read my emails?
My address here is Russia, village of city type Serebryany bor,43.So now you have a representation of who I am :)
I just can tell you that I enjoy life and I try to live to the fullest, I like to try new things. I'm not that smart.
I'm very tender, caring, artistic, faithful, decent person (Well here I already start to be praised,i'm sorry)simply I very much wish to like you.Sometimes I can be not well organized, I think everybody had it's own minuses and pluses.I don't look any special qualities in a man. I just hope he will be faithful to me and ready to create a happy family with me and I will do everything to make him happy. I'm looking for a soulmate and am very glad that you became for me this soulmate!!!You liked my pictures??
bye!I very much wait your answer!!Anna(ani)

Letter 3

Hello!!! Its ani again writing to you )!How was your day?)I decided to send you more info about me.
It is my first time I try to correspondence with man in internet world.
I do hope you will be enough patient to understand my writing.
I want you to know that I have only good intentions and I don`t have big secrets.
The thing is that I will work abroad for three months(Well certainly if I will like my work that I can remain) or so and I would like to meet a nice man to be my guide or just be good friend to spend time with.I think that it is hard enough to live in foreign town without friends and also I have never been abroad. I am from so small town here in Russia,I am afraid to be lost.
I want to see real life and it is impossible to see without person who knows all sides of the life. It doesn`t matter what age is he or what is his eyes color, I just want to know that he is kind and open-hearted inside.
I don't want to live in Russia because I have not any chances here,it is hardly possible to explain it by the first time but I want you to know my plans.
In Russia many young girls also want to start a new life abroad, so many of them used a special program "Work and travel" for young people who wants to work abroad.
I also decided to do so and to use it. This program just helps to register documents and gives suitable work in your area. I already started to register documents and now I need to decide in which city I want to work.
I`m not afraid of work (I can work as the teacher of initial classes).
You know,I also can be and the teacher of physical culture and fitness and to teach it to children and adults!! You wish to be my pupil? :-))? (I try to joke a little)
But when I will arrive (I will travel alone) I will work as a teacher,I have an international certificate.
I think it is the right way for me, I am lost here, and I think that I look pretty enough to find a better place.
I never been abroad so I decided to find a friend abroad and make his city to be my destination.
I want to repeat the same way,it is my only chance to change my life. I am full of plans and different dreams.
My hair color between blond and brown-haired. and I have gray-blue eyes. I think I look very good, but I very much wait your answer!!I still shall write to you a little later ok? ))Ani

Letter 4

Hello Chris!You do not represent as I is happy to receive from you answer and immediately I answer you!! You here or sleep?
I think I'm a lucky girl to meet such good man as you in Internet! I hope I will be lucky enough to meet you in the real life soon!Yesterday I told my mum about you. She said that now she doesn`t worry about me as before because now she knows you are a kind man and can help me if I will need your help. You can show me your city and tell me about the life over there!I think I didn't write you I like cooking. I will cook Russian cuisine for you! Pelmeni, vareniki, blini, borsch, okroshka! You will like it! Besides Russian cuisine I like Italian and Mexican. I love spaghetti and pizzza!!!!! mmmmmmm ! I can't live without it! I like Mexican food because it's very spicy, although I don't cook Mexican dishes too often. I've been told my cooking is very tasty!I like to cook cakes. My favorite is cheese-cake with raspberry! You know Chris when I talk about food I'm getting hungry ))) I eat everything and I'm not on any diets but usually I don't eat after 7 pm. This helps me not to be fat!I can cook many tasty things for you when we will meet! You know Chris almost all Russian men are like bears! They are so rude, they can't be nice and polite, they don't want to have a family. I think you are not like them.
I like to go to the cinema! I really like to watch a good movie with my friends. 50 percents of movies in our cinemas are Russian and about 50 American. Actually my favorite actors Bruce Willis, Will Smith and Johnny Depp and I like all movies with him. I've watched Pirates of the Carribean (part 3) some time ago! I think the third part is not as good as the first part. Have you seen it?Could you recommend me any movie so I can watch it?
2 days ago I looked again film "Avatar". I liked this film magnificent computer animation and that that at film there is a love.
What is your favorite movie and actor?Soooooooooooooooo Chris what else could I say?
I already wrote to you that very much I love flowers??Ohh, probably you have already seen it on my pictures. I think that the girl who wishes to love always loves flowers. How you think?
I have a driver's licence but I don't have a car.I don`t like only cinema! I like theatre and opera too, I like ballet.
If I want to go to ballet, for example, I should go to nearest big city (Nerungri), there sometimes can come famous Russian actors and dancers but I can't go there often because it's quite expensive.For truth I want you to know small things about my life, because it will show you who I am. I think that when we will arrive we couldspend a great time together!
I don`t know exact date of my arrival but I hope we could spend my next birthday together! Ok, I think I will finish my e-mail for today, because I should go home to cook for my mum and brother!
Then it is necessary to me at once for work. But after work I shall write still!!!
I`m sending more photos!All my pictures were done basically in Serebryany bor,Nerungri and in city Sochi where I with mum and the sister was in the last years summer. Tell me what do you think about me and pic?Love and kisses!I hope I'm the one for you!
Ani :)

Letter 5

Chris hello again! How are you? Me is ok!!! I`m just reterned from my work.Today I taught fitness to children and adults and is a little tired, but it was my last working day here before my trip!
everybody in my dance group told me so many warm words and wished meluck in my trip! I told them about you and everybody said they will cross one's fingers you are a good man and we will like each other!We had some fun today.
I will miss my work and girls from my work. I now have some tears on cheeks anyway but I don't want to make any steps back and Iwant to continue my arrangements.
I have some gooooooooooood news for you! After sending this email I will go home, take my packed bags and go to Nerungri! It is a nearest big city and there is an airport close to this town. From there I will fly to Moscow! I`m really afraid to fly on a plane! I hope my plane will not fall down! I'm really fraid!
It is several hours from Nerungri to Moscow.When I come to Moscow and settle down I will write you an email. I hope tomorrow I will be able to write you. Please don't worry about meif you don't hear from me tomorrow, that will mean I was not able tofind a place to stay and I will write you the nest day.
In Moscow I will spend a week or maybe even less, I should make all final arrangements with my documents and after it I will come to you!
I've never been to Moscow before and I'm so nervous now. I've never went somewhere alone and now I should go alone to such big city!
You know Chris I had such great desire to start my trip already and now I feel myself like a newborn kitten who has even didn't open it's eyes. I just want to hug my mommy and don't want to go anywhere.but I know that's my dream to start a new life and I will try to turn in to reality! Soon you will hear some news from me from moscow!!!!!!!!Love and kisses!I hope I'm the one for you!your anna

P.S.I hope that you will not show my intimate pictures to other people ie?I trust you
How you think?I am sexual?Ani

Letter 6

Hello again my sweet Chris!!! How are you? Today I had a wonderful dream, that wefinally meet, I feel myself like the happiest girl in the world!!!
You know, I feel myself so alone here in Moscow, everyone rush somewhere and I don`t know anybody here. Today I was in a travel agency, all my documents are ready.They will check a possible flight to your airport.
They will give me all information (date and time of my arrival, terminal tomorrow I think.
Next few days I will continue to see moscow, like a tourist. In Moscow there are so many different museums!
I will go to The State Tretyakov Gallery (The National Museum of Russian Fine Art).It is not far from the Kremlin, there should be a lot of touristsfrom all over the world. I read about this gallery before, its collection contains near 130 000 works of painting, sculpture and graphics. It should be really amazing!!!
Chris I try to learn as much information about your country and living there as I can. I find some information in internet and read it. Today I was reading about your traditions and holidays.I like to read about your holidays and traditions, it's very interesting. I think you know such holiday as Saint Valentine'sDay at February 14(I hope I'm not mistaken)
When my country was called Soviet Union (USSR) nobody celebrated it and nobody knew about this holiday. Russia was almost closed country and the people here didn't know much about traditions all over the world.And in 1991 happened "Perestroyka" (I don't know how it sounds in English) and my county became Russian Federation and here appeared thefirst Russian President Mikhail Gorbachev. Russia became not closed country any more and people began to learn about everything in the world and maybe about 15 years ago many people here began to celebrate Saint Valentine's Day and now it's very popular holiday here!Sorry if my English is broken, it's hard for me to speak about historic things in English, my English is very simple but I can talk it fluently. It's not easy for me to read historic and philosophy books.
Chris I hope you didn't find my email boring.I wish we could celebrate some holiday together!
I bought few pieces of souvenirs for you, all day I was looking for Moscow sightseeings and souvenir shops. I'm sure you will like them!
Sorry can't buy many. By the way, I took my family album with me so when we will meet - I will show you all my family!
Still I wished to tell that when I flied in the plane to Moscow I have fallen asleep a little. How you think that has dreamed me???
To me has dreamed that I already have arrived to you and we have met!!! It was the fine meeting!! At us was long and passionate kissss.
Then we have sat down in the car and have continued to kiss. You have started to touch me for my intimate places and I have been very excited!!! Ohhhh it was so pleasantly!!!!
But to my affliction I was woken by the stewardess who offered soft drinks. (((. I think that my dream can soon be carried out!!! How you think?? Write to me!!!
Ok,I send you a thousand kisses and will wait your message!!!!missssssss you.ani

Letter 7

> TRAVEL INFO : Anna Karpova(Aiia Ea?iiaa)
> ----------------------------------------
> © Travel Agency Aieoaua Ie?u - Green Worlds .
> ----------------------------------------
> TRAVEL INFO : Anna Karpova(Aiia Ea?iiaa)- private tour.(work visa)
> Russian-English
> ----------------------------------------
> Travel dates for: Ms.Anna Karpova
> Please label the inside and outside of each piece of baggage to
> be checked in with your name and where possible your address.
> Suitable baggage labels and
> stickers are available free of charge. In advance of your journey.
> please note the current free baggage allowance included in your
> ticket price. You can find this information in the internet or via
> your Airline contact
> person. In case you booked a special fare please note that it can
> be subject to restrictions. Travel Abroad: When preparing to travel
> abroad for less than 5 months,
> it is important to ensure entry to another country . Depending on
> the country to be visited and the student's nationality, it may be
> necessary to apply for a
> visitor visa.The student must have: a valid passport or travel document, valid
> visa .
> Furthermore, page 4 must be signed by the RO. No special
> permission is needed, but it is important to have a valid
> passport,valid visa and all travel documents.

> Thank you for your booking and have a pleasant journey. Kind regards."Caeaiua Ie?u" is a licensed and
> officially registered travel agency.
> Travel agency Caeaiua Ie?u - Green Worlds.
> Our goal is to provide quality services for group and individual travelers.
> ----------------------------------------
> Please use our service .Managers: Mr.Poromov Oleg.
> Ms.Morkovkina Marina.
> ----------------------------------------
>The nearest possible flight is - May 17,2011.From Moscow
>Sheremetyevo Inter Airport.
>Price: foreign passport,visa,tax,consulate fee,ticket Eco.class.USD 1510.00+
> ----------------------------------------
>This reservation will be automatically cancelled if the order is not
>purchased until May 16,2011.
> ----------------------------------------

Hello my love Chris,I have got all the info and resend to you,you see I am after visit to consulate and agency and I am so happy to say that we will meet in a few days!!!!
I am really lucky girl to meet you.Honey the thing is that I booked nearest possible flight .I need only your help.there is only a small problem but I am sure we will be able to solve.I wanted to ask you to help me to pay for tickets,simply I did not expect a little that some documents will be paid and I had to give many money here in Moscow on registration of some documents.
I know that my mum or the sister will not help me because at them so many family problems.
I was in the bank to try to ask them about loan but they tell I have to have something to stay them and I have nothing to stay because I have only a few dress and things,some perfume and it is all I have,and small gift for you from russia with love.and I think it is not great problem for you to help me.I even think that maybe it will give you the pleasure to help me because you are my knight,right?You know that I always was frank with you and I trust that we are created the friend for the friend. Therefore I without any constraint have told to you mine a sexual inclination to you. I do not wish to hide it!!
I want that you knew about me as much as possible and that we did not have a constraint.
Chris I know that we will have a wonderful night of love and mutual caress. I am assured that I shall not disappoint you and I am precisely assured that I shall never be disappointed you.
I frankly hope that we can overcome together this small obstacle and enjoy the friend the friend to the full (spiritually and certainly sexually)
After all payments here and travel by plane I have about 550 USD my own money and I need about 960 USD from yourside,because I have to pay for ticket and a few thigs yet,and I have to pay in advance about 1540 usd and if the tickets will cost less i will get some money back. when we meet I will return this sum and some extra money because to send thransfer costs money too.I have to be sure that I will be able to book it or I will lose all the money I gave them
in advance.I'm in hard situation but I full of the love to share with you..I will be waiting for your answer.
You know,I really counting days and minutes before our meeting.
I know you are kind man and I do hope you will be able to help me.I promise I will return all the money.I will earn money because I am ready to work as
hard as possible! Millllllllion Kisses.Your Ani. Oh Chris!My rent address here is Russia, Moscow, Zip 115516,Makeevskaya street 10,flat 16.I once again for accuracy shall write the full name: anna(name)and Karpova(last name) it is right writting in english, and you should put it on Western union list and you can choice any bank in moscow,they tell it is international service and I can get money in any bank of moscow. they tell I can get only Western Union transfer or Moneygram because I have not any bank accounts in moscow and I have only passport and it is enough to get it! P.S. in any case I will return money back.You know I will have rent room,job.I hate people who imagined so many silly rules and laws.I have only small suitcase with me.I dream about our first meeting,our first night and I have soooome seeeexy night dress with me! and I think that now everything depends on you my hope and I will check my mail all day and all night because i can't sleep if I am not sure that everything is all right and you can help,please don't leave me alone i have done so much and I am almost near you.Probably my letter little bit chaotic. I worry before you that really a little it has not turned out with money simply a little, but all that I have told in the letter - only the truth.
And only your answer will be very important for me. No,I think not only for me-for us and our relationship.I very much worry and hope that you have not taken offence at me with my request).
I promise you that I shall return to you this money approximately in a month or 1,5 ie? It not too long??)
Or can spank me))My geeeently kisss for you!your ani

Letter 8

My Dear Chris!!Hello!I have received your letter. To me it is very pleasant that you understand me and do not throw during the difficult moment. It is very important for me now.
Every day I am convinced that we are really created the friend for the friend!! I now quite seriously speak it.
I have already reserved ticket it without exact date because at me uncertainty with the exact date.
But as soon as I shall receive the help from you that the same day in agency I shall receive the ticket already with exact date!!!
I know already precisely that my flight will be from the airport of the Sheremetyevo up to airport Tullamarine(MEL).
I see that you very much try to help to arrive to me to you and now it is twice a shame to me that I ask from you the help to me.
But I wish to tell to you my Chris what my feelings are sincere and all that I wrote to you is a truth.I promise you that it will be last obstacle in our way!
Chris I send you my pictures). They have not so liked me but this all that is available for me.
I hope they not absolutely awful for you?).If you have too pictures that I too shall be very happy to receive them!!
If my letter though is a little warm of you that I only I shall be happy to write to you still!!! I shall wait the answer from you!!
You do not represent as I miss on you and as I wait the moment of our meeting.your Ani and big sexy kissss for you!!!

Letter 9

Chris dear now I was in bank and have a little learned and I shall try to write in more detail info about moneygram and western Union. You find any local moneygram or WU agent, go there and send money to my name.
moneygram or WU will ask you for my full name and address in Moscow where I am staying at. Once you give them all the info they will initiate the transfer.
In just less than 10 minutes I will be able to pick the money up at any moneygram orWestern Union agent here in Moscow .
You will send me transfer info and MTCN( money transfer control number)I will get cash. So I will need your full name and your address + MTCN.
I do not know you need this information or not.here again my data for western:Russia,Moscow,Makeevskaya street 10
zip 115516,my full name-Anna Karpova.And here my banks where can I get money:

Moscow Credit Bank
Biruliovskaya street,1/3
Moscow, 115404
Today's Hours: 10:00 - 20:00
Tomorrow's Hours: 10:00 - 20:00

Revival Bank
Veselaya street 33/4
Moscow, 115516
Today's Hours: 09:00 - 19:30
Tomorrow's Hours: 09:00 - 19:30

I hope that my information will help you my Chris. It is waiting for your reply. I am very sad because I'm not with you.
Kissss your Ani

Letter 10

Chris dear.I'm a little understood your answer.Sorry honey. I just wrote you the information you received from the bank.
I do something wrong? Ani

Letter 11

Chris.Dear.I am very sad and worried that you do not trust me.
If you are surprised that I know a lot about how to get the money then it told me at the bank western union!!!
I'm afraid your word that you want to check me.Why would you want to help me,I do not understand.
Please do not send me money if you think that I deceive you. I can fly to you only when you say that you love and trust me.
Sorry. Ani

Letter 12

Chris my love hello again!!!I just received your letter and information to get money in Western Union!
I am very grateful to you !!!!!!!I am very happy that we can meet!!
Now in moscow 9.00am and I get money and then I pay for the trip!A few hours later I will write you the exact details of flight!
My heart filled with love and joy of the upcoming meeting! I want to laugh and cry with happiness!
I wish you only good day and good mood as I have. I think only about you and remember that you will not get rid of my kisses!
Wait from me letter and flight data! Thank you for helping me to overcome this problem. It is very important to me.
My love and my kisses just for you my Chris. Your Ani

Letter 13

Hello again my Chris!!honey I have a few news one of them are good and other are not so good.
For the beginning - very good))I have received mail letter from friends that tomorrow my mum can send me to a gift of 1000 dollars!It has received the loan from bank!Tomorrow in the morning I shall obtain data for reception of this money!!!
And I wish to give you this money!! I hope you will not be against? I wish to give you this money because you have helped me with purchase of tickets and it will be pleasant to me to return to you this money!!
you know Chris that I already have received your money then have come to agency and have paid tickets up to Melbourne then I have been at the Embassy and had an interview there.
We have talked alot, they asked me about my income and property of my mum.I showed paper that I booked tickets to airport Tullamarine(MEL).
To me have told that people want to live in your country and embassy make many barriers on this way, but one good thing they tell I have enough good english !well,bad news is that now my visa is ready but not approved,because I need to show to the custom service and to the visa passport service living minimum for this period of time ,it means that I have to have money with me.the amount is 2500 usd.It is law of passport visa service and they require it to make sure that person have enough money for living needs and will not stay inlegally.I have told them that I will work and earn money but they tell that it is not their business and it is very strong rule for all persons who wants to leave Russia.
In other case if i don't have this amount with me visa process will be canceled.I shall fairly tell to you that I did not know about this rule. It have established recently in connection with world crisis
Chris but if I tomorrow shall receive money from mum that to me it is necessary to find 1500 dollars only!!!! You can the help?
In 2 days I can give you back yours 1500 dollars and return to you of money for the ticket (my 1000 dollars!!) I shall give all of you 2500 dollars at once as soon as we shall meet!!!
It is really necessary for me to show only these 2500 dollars in embassy and I at once shall receive the visa because it available!!!
Chris I need to approve my visa till thursday (may 19 my last interview ),do not worry
This is our last step and we will be together. I will be waiting for your answer today. Remember I do not pay this amount just show that I have.I at once shall return to you of money back!
I will wait for your info and I do hope it is last problem on this way,I hate politicans , they imagined so many barriers and borders,why simple people can't just meet each other? I can't understand it!They fly without any problems and we have to pay so much,I can't understand why?and last bad news is that I will travel to you on thursday,flight data you'll see after the letter!
I had to change the date of my flight ,I couldn't get wednesday flight,too many problems and I am just lost!
But as soon as I shall receive the visa that at once I shall send you exact data of my flight to you and I shall wait from you the answer!!!
Love you and counting days and minutes before our meeting.Million sexy Kisses!!! Your Ani
P.S I do hope to kiss you in real life in a few days and do hope it will be
so warm and long kiss! maybe you will be tired of it Chris)

Flight Information * Departure
Flight Details Anna Karpova - Travel Agency Green Worlds
Thu, 19 May 1 stop Moscow to Melbourne 26h 30m
This flight leaves on Thursday and arrives on Saturday.
Aeroflot — Flights 599 8h 35m
Take-off Thu 21:35 SVO Sheremetyevo
Landing Fri 11:10 ICN Incheon Intl Airport

Coach | | 8h 35m
7h 00m
Korean Air — Flights 125 10h 55m
Take-off Fri 18:10 ICN Incheon Intl Airport
Landing Sat 6:05 MEL Tullamarine

Coach | Airbus A330-200 (Wide-body Jet) | 10h 55m

Letter 14

Chris dear I thank you for your candid answer. I guess I can not write you a long letter as before because my tears do not let me write.
It hurts me to realize that now I must return home. This is a big shock for me.
Now my documents will be void and restore them take a lot of time and money. Probably only a 9 -10 months will I be able to earn money to flying to you.
It's unbearable! This is wrong! I so wanted to meet you! After all, it was the last barrier between us!
Every minute I think where I find the money but I can not find a solution. It hurts so much aware of the powerlessness and my tears run.
Please just do not think that I offended to you. I understand that this is only my problem. I just wanted to be with you and give you my love and tenderness.
I guess I'm just stupid that is ill-prepared for the trip. But believe me, I've never been so loved as you and if you could help me a little bit then it would be like in a fairy tale !!!!! But perhaps this is only my dreams ......
I love you my Chris. Only your Ani.

Letter 15

My Chris hello!!Your frank answers causes in me tears of love to you and feebleness from the developed situation and I simply did not know that it is possible to write to you about my problem.
I could write only to you that I love you and I wish to see as soon as possible you but probably my words are already boring for you. I do not know..
But today I have for you news but I do not know on how many they will be for us happy.Mum and friends help me again but they can send me only 700 dollars tomorrow and now I needed to find only 800 dollars for visa
Certainly it is a shame to me to ask from you money for this visa but I any more have no variants
If I not get visa that my documents will be cancelled also restoration them will borrow a lot of time and money!!
Mum and friends really cannot the help to me any more. I ask you helpme today if it is possible. It is necessary for me only 800USD now!
I Immediately return to you all the money as soon as I meet you! I will give all the money in the airport!
Honey I do not know that to me still to make but without you I cannot break this last barrier!! I shall wait the answer Chris.
Your Ani

Letter 16

Chris dear I really do not know what to do. I'm shocked.
As soon as you can, write me.Love you. Ani

Letter 17

Chris dear I am here.Now in moscow 18.00pm

Letter 18

Chris my love!!!!Perhaps you are not completely understand my letter.I need only to show the money! Only show!!
I can give you back all the money in the airport at our meeting!I'm not going to spend your money.
I want you to love me and I will do my best not to disappoint you.
If tomorrow morning I will be able to get the money then in the evening I can fly to you and will write to you date of flight!
As soon as I get the money then go get a visa. It takes less than 30 minutes to get it. Visa is ready.
My honey Chris. I look forward with great excitement the monday. I look forward to our meeting and very pleased this event.
Misssss and kissss you my love. Your Ani

Letter 19

Hello my Chris. I Am sorry for my delay simply has received a big trauma (Moral,not physical)and I did have not enough courage to answer you.
At me in the subway have stolen 800 dollars. When I have received money that have gone to show money and to receive the visa
All of money laid deeply in my handbag. I have specially shifted from from pockets of jeans for safety
When to me the elderly person has addressed and have specified a finger to my handbag that with horror have seen that the handbag is carved!!!!!
I at once have started to check money and have seen that at me 800 dollars were gone!! Thieves had time to steal 800 dollars!!!
To me it became valid badly from it. I did not know that to me to do!!! I have looked round on the parties but have not seen anything suspicious
To me I became bad,I has lowered on a floor and tears slid from my eyes.. People hastened to calm me and someone has caused squad of militia (policemen).
I have submitted the application to militia.But I think they will not find it.
To me have frankly told that such incidents seldom opened and such criminals is necessary to catch at once on a place of crime.
Me have given to drink hot tea and have told that if something will be known that they will inform in agency.
I have come to agency and have explained to them a situation. With me have sincerely sympathized but could not tell anything in my consolation.
Then I was in embassy and me too sincerely sympathized but have told that the minimal sum for granting the visa should be not less than 2500 USD.
They cannot change a rule differently them will lose work for not execution. Everyone are afraid of it especially now in crisis.
At me now less than this minimal sum. I in a shock simply from this city and from these people!!
To me have advised to address to relatives but mum cannot send me more any more.
I do not wish even to speak it about this awful incident.It will be a really big trauma for it
I have told that I shall try to find money till wednesday but I do not know as I them I shall find
I am afraid to ask from you money and it is a shame to me to do it in general.
There can be I shall try to find time work. I ask you my Chris do not abuse strongly me.
I understand that it was necessary to be more suspicious in subway but I tried to be such but probably it has not turned out :(((((. I wait your answer
Your Ani

Letter 20

Chris.... my love....I feel very sorry that it happened .... I'm trying to find words to justify but I can not .... I am guilty before you.
But my feelings for you have remained unchanged and I really want to be with you.
Yes I believe in karma my Chris. But I also believe in love and if I am given to pass these tests then I'll pass them. Because I love you very much.
If you will be able to help me again now I shall be very careful with money and no one can steal them!
Chris I know that my fate is in your hands and I will do my best not to disappoint you. It is waiting for your letter.
Misssssss. Kissssss. Ani

Letter 21

Chris dear hello!I just came from the western union and was faced with the problem of getting money.
It turns out I can get money no more than 3 time per month because I do not have the stamp of permanent residence in Moscow.
I can not get this stamp because I am temporarily located in moscow and I was denied receiving money. I am very upset and did not know what to do.
Then I decided to consult with employees of the bank on how I can get money.
Me was told that with this problem people are contact every day and there are 2 variants how to get money.
You necessary go to Western Union and take your money back (to cancel the monetary transmission).
Once you get the money back then you need to send me money via moneygram to my full name. In moneygram are no such problems and I can get money.
Just do not forget to send me a number mtcn and then I get your money on the passport!
But if you have no way to send money via moneygram then me told that you to take your money back and send again but only on another's full name (relative or friend).
Since I have no relatives and friends in Moscow, then the agency has agreed to help me!They are sympathetic listened my problem
I will be able to get the money in western union if you send them to the full name of the manager of my agency.
Her name is Kseniya Proschenkova.Under her passport we can get the money.
I really apologize that causes you any inconvenience but the only way I can now get the money.
Frankly I do not understand why for ordinary people as I,created so many problems with getting money.
But I think that together we will overcome this small problem and very soon I will be able to meet you.
Chris I really miss you and my love for you to become stronger. I'm really very lonely in Moscow, and only from your letters to me a very warm and pleasant.
Therefore, with great love I'll wait for your answer and hopefully with good news.Only your Ani.
P.s. Data for western union: Kseniya Proschenkova, Russia,Moscow,Kedrova street 39

Letter 22

Chris honey thanks for support and joke. When I receive your letters that my heart beats faster with love and tenderness to you.
Of course I'll wait for a letter from you tomorrow and wish you good night and good day.
Misssssss. Kisssss Ani

Letter 23

Chris dear sorry honey. I just got a new manager for western union.
Full data: Anna Bryuhowa ,Russia,Moscow,Zip 115432,Trofimova street 62
Kissss your Ani

Letter 24

My darling Chris. I have received yours 600 USD and have carried to the lieutenant colonel of militia.It has received money and I have asked for it my documents
It has given to me the report of an independent expert appraisal where has been specified that the sum of damage makes 3560 USD
At me the head has gone around from this sum!!!In fact I to it has given already 3100 USD!I have asked the lieutenant colonel that to me to do
It has answered me that I should pay remained 460 USD and only then it can give documents.I have asked it as I can be assured that the lieutenant colonel will give me documents
The lieutenant colonel has answered that I have called 2 witnesses. It will be a guarantee of its words
I have called two witnesses and at their presence it has told that will give documents as soon as I shall give 460 USD
I do not know that to me to do ((Already it is very a shame to me to ask from you the help
You so have already paid for me much.Probably I should find any work in moscow I do not know what to do already....
Write to me please your decision. If you will help to me that it will be the present feat of the man
If you do not have desire to assist that I shall not be in insult.I so have brought to you many problems
I should find any work for a month or two and to pay a duty and then I shall fly to you and I shall find work to return to you of money
But I so strongly wish to be with you!!!!! You simply do not represent!!!I shall wait your news and to hope which on what good in this life
I love only YOU CHRIS and very much I wish to hope that it mutually
only your Ani.

Letter 25

Chris dear I can get money only through the employe agency Anna Bryuhowa.
I'll get all the documents back as soon pay him to repair fully and immediately will fly to you and will never disappoint you.
As soon as I arrive to you then immediately find a job. Thank you my Chris.
I very very love you. Only forever your Ani.

Letter 26

Chris dear I very strongly love you and my very strong desire - as soon as possible to meet you and kiss you.
I look forward to when we can look into each others eyes and enjoy mutual love and tenderness.
I wish you good night.Let my air kiss warm your heart.Your Ani

Letter 27

Hello MY LOVE CHRIS.I have received your letters and so it is happy that we have found each other
Now I can precisely tell that you - my future husband!!
I do not know as to begin the letter.I have learned bad news. My mum seriously ill
and it have put in hospital With the diagnosis a pneumonia
As soon as I have learned that my mum is sick I has decided to postpone a trip and to depart to mum
But me have assured that my presence is not necessary.My love Chris I to not find to myself a place!!!
I am very worried for health of my mum.Only your letters warms to me heart.I do not know as to tell to you further.
As health treatment will be paid that I has decided to send mum a part of money
I have sent mum 1060 USD on health treatment.I understand that have acted badly because it is your money,
but I could not act differently!!!Nobody can assist my mum except for me!!!
Now I have no all money to return my documents from the lieutenant colonel of militia
I have made the important decision for myself.I understand what probably silly to ask from you still money
and consequently have decided to search for work.
As soon as I can earn the necessary sum that I shall redeem my documents
Then I can depart to you and fall in your embraces.I once again wish to ask for you a pardon that so it has turned out
My heart is full some tears. I so strongly wished to fly to you!!!
But I do not wish to ask from you money because it is very a shame to me
Please write to me the letter. I shall wait. LOVE YOU FOREVER.Your future wife Ani.