- browse latest scammers
- browse all scammers
- search scammers by age
- browse scammers by name
- browse scammers by city
- browse scammers by country
- browse scammers by web site
- scammers with fake docs
- scammers with media
- stolen celebrities photos
- check hidden photos info
- email header analyzer
- how to use our site
- free registration
- search help
- place report
- reporting rules
- place report help
- check report status
- scam scenarios
- warning signs
- resources for reporting
- not published reports
Scammer Alla Guryanova
|Add a comment >>>||Report scammer >>>|
|Also claims to be in:||Melbourne (Australia)|
|Address(es):||Russia, Moscow, ul. Shchepkin, 32, p. 1|
|Operates on site(s):||unknown|
Report N1 (added on August, 17, 2016)
Alla contacted me first on 03 February 2016 thanking me for sending her a letter (which I never did).we kept writing until March 25th 2016 when I found out that she is a scammer.
I noticed that there was always a change in her correspondence with me.
Her need for money is very varied
1) She needs a new laptop because she ruined hers by spilling wine on it.
2) She was robbed outside her hotel in moscow leaving her pennyless and without any travel documents. The police and the australian embassy have been informed.
3) she had to buy a new ticket to fly back to Melbourne where she has $60.000 in a home safe (she promised to repay the money I send her double the amount as soon as she gets home)
4) the request to send money ($980.00)only by western Union or Money gram and on her own name Alla Guryanova.
In conclusion I could not be fooled by her and I told her and explained to her that she is a professional scammer I never received any e/mail from her since.