Scammer Anastasia Makarova
Anastacia, Anastasiia, Anastasija, Anastasiy, Anastasiya, Anastassia, Anastasya, Anastesiya, Anasteysha, Asya, Nansy, Nastasia, Nastasya, Nastena, Nastenka, Nastia, Nastja, Nastka, Nastuha, Nastya, Nastyona, Nastysha, Nastyusha, Nensy, Stasya
St. Petersburg (Russia)
|Operates on site(s):
Alerting scammer that "she" is posted on this website will lead to termination of your account and permanent banning!
Report N1 (added on August, 2, 2007)
This girl contacted me via lavalife. i contacted her, and then within a week red flags started appearing...
1. fell in love with me within a week
2. wanted to visit me within a month.
3. obviously cut and paste most of what she wrote.
4. seemed to ignore e-greeting cards i sent her, or didnt reply to things i asked her.
5. didnt want to give out her address or ph number, but just asked for mine.
I knew she was a scammer after these so i tricked her. told her i was going to send her some money and she sent a very lenghty e-mail about where to send the money. i then told her i would only send her the money if she could show me a picture of her showing a picture of me, or holding on a piece of paper.
Darren (New Zealand)