- browse latest scammers
- browse all scammers
- search scammers by age
- browse scammers by name
- browse scammers by city
- browse scammers by country
- browse scammers by web site
- scammers with fake docs
- scammers with media
- stolen celebrities photos
- check hidden photos info
- email header analyzer
- how to use our site
- free registration
- search help
- place report
- reporting rules
- place report help
- check report status
- scam scenarios
- warning signs
- resources for reporting
- not published reports
Scammer Caroline Marie
|Add a comment >>>||Report scammer >>>|
|Location(s):||Johannesburg (South Africa)|
|Operates on site(s):||Tagged|
Report N1 (added on December, 30, 2008)
Nearly got scammed. The scammer actually knocked on my door, as I did not go fishing in the first place. Business must be tight if they are cold-calling.
The e-mail addresses of the scammer are:
firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
His/Her real name is: Kenneth Ehiogun
Country ... south Africa
state .. Gauteng
city .. Johannesburg
zip code .. 2001
- lost both parents
- poor English.
- Romanian living in US, but currently on project in South Africa
- work as a freelance journalist (pretty poor English for journalist)
- never called you by your name, always darlin, babe,honey, etc..sometimes mis-spelt
- started with sob story( lost parents, all alone), follow with being conned in love. She gave the guy money, love, and sex, but guy ran way with Japanese girl. Even tried to pick up her best friend. The shame of it, so is now looking for honest, loving guy, etc..
- Was communicating with me for 6 mths, then wanted to visit me. Even booked plane ticket one way (but cancelled on same day, verified with Emirates, cost her maybe 35 USD using the cancellation insurance on itinery) but at last minute had problem with visa renewal from SA immigration, got finned and passport withheld. Need $400 to bridge the gap. Request MONEYGRAM order to her hotel manager personal a/c, who would then repaid her.
- Hotel Manager name as Kenneth Ehiogun +27723092711 at the Colony Hotel in Gauteng area.
- Spoke to hotel manager. Won''t accept credit card as room supplement and he pays out difference to release the $400. Refuses, only wants direct payment to his a/c- says only helping.
- Also spoke to the travel agent (another guy) to confirm booking still valid. Having already checked with Emirates direct it no longer exist. So reckon atleast 2-3 people involved in the scamming group.
- Did check on US address on itinery, does NOT exist.