- database search
- search scammers by age
- letters search
- email header analyzer
- who write me
- photos search
- check hidden photos info
- search fake docs by number
- browse all scammers
- browse scammers by name
- browse scammers by city
- browse scammers by country
- browse scammers by web site
- scammers with fake docs
- scammers with media
- stolen celebrities photos
- scam scenarios
- warning signs
- resources for reporting
- free membership
- all reports
- all scammers profiles
Scammer Celina David
|Add comments >>>||Report scammer >>>|
|Name aliases:||Celinah, Pamella, Pammela, Pammella|
|Also claims to be in:||Birmingham (England)|
|Address(es):||98 Colmore Row, Birmingham, UK, B3 2AA|
|Operates on site(s):||Flirt Fair, Friendship Join, Sex Hunt, Sex Nu, Yahoo Messenger|
Report N1 (added on December, 18, 2012)
I have been dating since one year and she is asking me to marry her and we are quite serious as well but she never give her phone number, we never talk on the phone and she is asking me money for her air ticket back to USA.
Report N2 (added on May, 28, 2013)
1) The girl initiated the contact.
2) Sending a message to my profile in flirtfair dating site on 24 avril 2013, she asked me to contact her by mail.
3) We correspond from 25 avril 2013 until 15 may 2013.
4) She from the first letter initiate to show me sexy photos, non requested by me.
5) The money request initiated from the third email the 27 avril. As I invited her for a vacation by me, she asked me to send through western union first 200 GBP for one round flying ticket for Italy, then after I booked a ticket for her online, the 1th may she asked me 1000 GBP more for food and house rent, and at least she asked me more 700 GBP for VAT (Visiting Traveling Allowance).
6) The name of the person who received the money transfer is Celina David. I sended only once 120,40 GBP with western union the 10 may 2013, to pay for her ticket from Birmingham to London Luton airport.
7) The final outcome of the story is that the girl missed the flight because she kept asking me 700 GBP for the VAT (Visiting Traveling Allowance) until the day of departure on May 14. But I did not send the money because I have informed the British Embassy in Rome by phone and they said that there is no VAT to pay for British citizens flying to Italy.
Report N3 (added on September, 20, 2013)
Celina first contacted me on Yahoo. She expressed an interest in me and then started to write me letters. After about 3 weeks, she started to ask for money for a computer. Then she wanted me to pay for her passport and her flight to come here to Canada.
I told her no and have not heard back from her since that time.
Report N4 (added on January, 19, 2016)
I just found one more mail adress that Celina David uses.
I know it because I've been contactet by her.
Report N5 (added on March, 4, 2016)
She wrote too me, and i wrote back twice and she was too beateful for me, Thats all.