Scams can be difficult to recognise. Scammers are becoming increasingly sophisticated and target people of all backgrounds, ages and income levels. Scams succeed because they look real and catch us oﬀ-guard.
What are the benefits of using this service?
We offer all-in-one high-level service including deep background checks, documents verification, professional images search, letters analysis and much more…
Safety isn’t expensive, it’s priceless!
Scam checking service includes:
If you have a person’s name, email address, home address, phone number, pictures and know DOB you may be able to uncover useful information to help you make important decisions about who you interact with online and in real life:
– We’ll find out what social networks a person has that is associated to that email.
– We’ll verify if a email is new or established. Many scammers create fake emails and don’t use established emails for their scams.
– We’ll find out if someone you’ve met on a dating site or on Craigslist is a known scammer. We cross reference different databases to match an email.
In some cases, we can help you pull the IP to even give location information about where the email was sent from. This is great for people who think they might be catfished, people who want to avoid getting scammed or just connect with loved ones and lost connections.
Phone numbers are always registered to a phone provider and a person. In most cases, we can pull the persons name that a phone is linked to.
A reverse phone search will allow to see if a phone is really registered to a person as well as if it is a VOIP phone line. In lots of cases involving scams, people use VOIP numbers to hide their location. We can help uncover this.
– We’ll make sure that someone isn’t using a VOIP number. Most scammers use an internet number because they have a number in any city/state that they want and can answer from anywhere else in the world. This is common with scams.
– We’ll find out current physical location of phone (with SIM card inside) if it’s a regular mobile number.
Username search allows to find people using a username from any social profile or email address.
Most people use the same or similar usernames when creating new accounts. This allows to locate a lost connection or see if someone is telling the truth to make sure they’re profile pictures and profile information matches up.
– We’ll verify if the information that someone gave you is true by looking at public social accounts and seeing if the images and profile information.
We use image meta data and proprietary technology that we scan millions of social profiles including the biggest social networks like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and even sites like forums and other online networking sites using a roundup of image searches so, you get the most publicly available results in one place.
This ensures that you get the best coverage and most accurate results when checking for the same, public images of people across the internet. This is perfect if you are trying to:
– We’ll verify if someone you’ve met online is really them.
– We’ll find out what websites a person has a profile on. This can include dating sites (eg. Match, Tinder, POF, eHarmony, Hinge, ChristianMingle and more), social networks (eg. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter) and even public forums.
Goverment issued ID
We’ll verify the authenticity of government issued IDs such as:
– ID card
– Driving license
– Residence permit
– Army / Military ID card
– Work permit
– Passport card
Our professional team we’ll complete analyze email correspondence to find out common:
– Scam signs
– Words used
and much more…
Our Motto is: “Validity, Reliability, Accuracy”
Quality of the report and collected data depends only on how complete and accurate information of the person to check you’ll provide to us.
So, be ready to provide available data from the list below:
– Full name (first name and last name)
– Date of birth and age
– Email address
– Home address with zip code
– Phone number
– Known usernames
– Car license plate and/or driver license information
– Up to 5 photos (.JPG or .BMP or .TIF extension; NO SCREENSHOTS)
– 1 document to verify (.JPG or .BMP or .TIF extension; NO SCREENSHOTS)
– All letters received from suspected person (.EML or .MSG or .DOC or .TXT extension; NO .PDF FILES AND/OR SCREENSHOTS)
You’ll receive information on how to send us all data after confirmed payment.
Individual service (scam checking)Deep checking and analyzing for possible scam
- The most complete report
- Delivery within 3 business days
- BONUS: One month Free Gold Membership on Stop-Scammers.com or Male-Scammers.com ($16.45 worth)
- $249 only
- Order now!
Caution: The results you’ll receive from us may contain shocking information. Please be advised that your report may include links to websites that could contain nudity or vulgar content.
Attention: This secure background report may contain graphic and uncensored content. Please use this report responsibly.
Please Read And Agree to the Terms
# All Visa/Mastercard/Diners/Amex payments are being processed via PayPal: either using a PayPal account or checking out as a guest with the ‘Pay with Debit or Credit Card’ option.
# You will be redirected to PayPal to make your payment. After completing your payment, you will be forwarded back to our website tp provide all neccessary data.
# Finished reports are delivered to you by email in .pdf format.
# You understand and agree that Stop-Scammers.com is not a “consumer reporting agency”, as defined in the Fair Credit Reporting Act (15 U.S.C. § 1681, et seq.) (“FCRA”) and does not provide “consumer reports”, as defined in FCRA. You understand and represent that you are not purchasing and will not use Stop-Scammers.com’ products or services for any purpose in connection with determining a person’s eligibility for credit, insurance, employment or for any other eligibility determination subject to FCRA.
Stop-Scammers.com © All Rights Reserved.