PDA

View Full Version : scammers on social networks

costin
11-02-2016, 03:50 PM
Do you accept starting conversations with girls on social networks?
I do it, for fun, mostly on Facebook. I know they are scammers, but I want to hear some stories, eventually they will end up asking for mone, the moment when I block the contact

jay2005
11-03-2016, 07:35 AM
I think it depends on who is initiating contact. If a girl overseas is initiating contact with me randomly I'm going to assume they are a scammer, but if I were able to reach out to them, then it's less likely. I can't say I do this ever, so I'm not sure if that's possible. It's dangerous to start assuming everyone is a scammer as you might miss out on some great opportunities!

costin
11-05-2016, 08:51 AM
I think it depends on who is initiating contact. If a girl overseas is initiating contact with me randomly I'm going to assume they are a scammer, but if I were able to reach out to them, then it's less likely. I can't say I do this ever, so I'm not sure if that's possible. It's dangerous to start assuming everyone is a scammer as you might miss out on some great opportunities!

What you say it`s quite wise, but probably it sounds too uncommon for something good to come up on facebook and other social networks