Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default You're writing bullshit about Nigeria and Malaysia

Firstly, i'm gonna say its not your fault that you're writing bullshit about Nigeria and Malaysia, I'm not a citizen of the 2 countries but have you ever been there? why do you have to blackmail the 2 countries into believing its SCAM-LAND? I've gone through your websites and i've not seen a single report about people being scammed by folks from Nigeria at all, always Philippines, Russia and some other places... This is something you really need to check.. The rate at which teenagers scam folks in the UK is greater than that of Nigeria or Malaysia, they pay for everything they buy via other peoples credit card Have you ever wondered why they send fake checks to US citizen? How did those check scam racket come up with that idea? it started in the US.

› See More: You're writing bullshit about Nigeria and Malaysia
    Female Scammers from Nigeria, Ghana, Russia, Ukraine and Philippines

2. # ADS
    Google advertisement

Desch Most Problems Posted Most Problems Solved Most Best Answers Given Most Good Answers Given Guest

Default Re: You're writing bullshit about Nigeria and Malaysia

You can't even compare the UK to Nigeria or Malaysia. Unless you're able to link us some hard data on what you're talking about.
    Female Scammers from Nigeria, Ghana, Russia, Ukraine and Philippines