Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default I need help PLEASE!

I have been corresponding with a girl, Anna (Hanna) Pozharska from Poltava Ukraine for a year and a half. She talks with me on Whatsapp and everything was going great for over a year. She has sent me hundreds of pictures which I have checked and all seem legite.
    About 6 months ago she wanted to come here and said she needed help with the costs. I sent her $2250.00. She received all her papers, passport, visa, and had enough in her account for needed living expenses, which is required. She sent me copies of her passport, visa and copy of flight. However the day of her flight she was pulled out of line and told she could not leave the Ukraine due to an unpaid government farm loan in her name. She is now seeking help from her Uncle to pay the loan off so she can come.
    Recently they have asked me for bank account information so money could be wired from a company in California to me and then I wire it to them. I did not think twice about it because it was not money from me, it was supposedly money from a business partner. When I went to the bank to wire the money the bank closed my account and gave me a cashiers check for the balance. They then had me wire the money to a family friend in california and they then wired the money to them in the Ukraine.
    Now they are wanting to do this again and when this is done the Uncle said he would pay off the loan so she could come. She is also trying to sell a house that she owns in Kiev but the delay there is that she owes back taxes on it.
    I'm really stuck on this one and need to know if anyone has seen or heard of her before and give me some candid advice as to how to proceed.
    Anna Pozharska, Hanna Pozharsaya, axhinia17@gmail.com, axhinia17@gmail.com

Thanks

› See More: I need help PLEASE!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Female Scammers from Nigeria, Ghana, Russia, Ukraine and Philippines

2. # ADS
    Google advertisement

Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Re: I need help PLEASE!

is a scam, get away from this man.

Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Why do you think this is a man? I have spent many hours, video chatting with her.

Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

the reference to "get away from this man" .... man=you
    never think that just because the money is not yours, as coming from someone else....
    two possibilities... 1 = money laundering (so you want to end up in jail ?
    2 = the wire money from a stolen or scammed account, it arrives in your bank, you send it straight out again, and a few days later your bank gets notified of the fraud, and then removes the credit on that original receipt - usually leaving your with a big overdraft.. I only just managed to stop some stupid Filipina women in NZ who was just about to send the money out.. she would not believe me and I told her to speak to her Bank. She did and they immediately froze her account.
    I have spoken to what must be now many many hundreds if not thousands of women on the Interent..and meet a lot (in Asia).
    About how to proceed... it goes like this... there are hundreds of thousands of decent girls from impoverished places... you have to be prepared to go there... if one gets demanding or difficult, there are thousands more so just say bye bye.... and you go to them..... if you cna't or are not prepared - forget it..

Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by milesinnz View Post
    the reference to "get away from this man" .... man=you
    never think that just because the money is not yours, as coming from someone else....
    two possibilities... 1 = money laundering (so you want to end up in jail ?
    2 = the wire money from a stolen or scammed account, it arrives in your bank, you send it straight out again, and a few days later your bank gets notified of the fraud, and then removes the credit on that original receipt - usually leaving your with a big overdraft.. I only just managed to stop some stupid Filipina women in NZ who was just about to send the money out.. she would not believe me and I told her to speak to her Bank. She did and they immediately froze her account.
    I have spoken to what must be now many many hundreds if not thousands of women on the Interent..and meet a lot (in Asia).
    About how to proceed... it goes like this... there are hundreds of thousands of decent girls from impoverished places... you have to be prepared to go there... if one gets demanding or difficult, there are thousands more so just say bye bye.... and you go to them..... if you cna't or are not prepared - forget it..
    Thank you for the detailed reply! I appreciate it greatly! I was nieve about this and believe I need to report them. I had no idea what potentially done to me! I'm a bit freaked out by everything that has happened.
    I believe I need to report this to the FBI correct?

Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

It is very common, that is the sad part about it. I have had so many scammers, but I usually spot them very quickly. But I had one that really fooled me to start with. "it" seems to have stolen (not cloned) someone's Facebook page who was a fashion designer. I was taken in until she sent me a copy, within days, saying she has been won this big award and was having 1.8 million wired to her. Well if she had said 250,000, I would have believed her. So I played the game to see what the con was going to be. I would add the "it's" English was perfect, and although she said she was in Australia, the phone number I saw was in Malaysia. Then of course she gets stranded when going to collect her award in Singapore, can't access her Bank accounts and can she send me a few thousands of dollars which of course she will pay me back. Anyway, the point was that she even fooled me to start with. This thing is big business and it is happening all the time and people are losing huge amounts of money, many who cannot afford it...... as regards reporting, there will be a department dedicated to this. But I would guess you only have a few email addresses ? You could call and ask if there is a department that deals with Internet scammers, and say you believe you have avoided being scammed and would you like the details for any database you might have ?.. if it is just email addresses, I think it is a waste of time. The very reason why this goes on all the time is, what can any Police organisation do if the perpetrators are in some lawless country like Ghana, Nigeria, Benin or even SE Asian countries. There is a lot worse than just this. They could have been nice to you, then you go to meet a guy in Germany, they pay for the tickets, and then ask, "oh, I have some business papers, can my friend drop them off to you in my briefcase, and bring it for me please"... when you get to Germany, they stop you and find heroin concealed in the case. This does happen a lot. So you could try and report it, but if you only have some email addresses, I doubt if that will help, but I have no idea what they do hold. It is also something the authorities will never be able to stop and will only get worse. The only hope is that people wise up and are not sucked in by these scams - or worse...

Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Thank you all. I have one more question... What if they send money to you from a person here in the US and then they want you to send it to them in another country? What should I do with that money?

Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

You should inform your Bank.. it could be money laundering, or it could be from a hacked account - in which case the money will be reversed out anyway when the originating Bank tells your Bank the money was sent as a result of a fraud.. and this latter situation is what could cause you to lose a lot of money as if you had already sent money based on the belief you have actually received money - you would be left with an unauthorised overdraft... I am not a banking expert.. I am just telling you what I know which might not be correct...

Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

are you still in contact with her ?

Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

no... this was in my home country, New Zealand.. I don't waste time with women here.. most guys and galls, fall for these sorts of scams because they are desperate for a girlfriend/boyfriend.. The Western world has been fucked up by the media, another of the downsides of the Internet, and women especially, have becomes obnoxious and demanding. Everyone seems to be so demanding in the Western world that it has become very sick. I have friends in SE Asia, Thailand, Cambodia and the Philippines. It really is completely different there. The girl, who I managed to stop being scammed, she was a Filipina in New Zealand - but even Filipina change when they get to a Western country. Well she was desperate for this so say guy who contacted her from Scotland. I asked her what his job was. She said he worked in a car plant. Well I spent a lot of time in the UK. The last car plant closed in 1964 in Scotland. so if you ask the right questions it does not take long to uncover the scammers...
    Female Scammers from Nigeria, Ghana, Russia, Ukraine and Philippines