Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: I need help PLEASE!

I had been in contact with this girl, before I ever read this. She told me that she wanted to come to me and if I sent her 1400.00 she could come. After I sent her 1500 dollars she told me she had to to open some kind of account in Ukraine and she needed 2250 more for a 3 month visa or 4500 for a 6 month visa. I refused to send her more money and I wanted to stay with the original plan of just 30 days. She continued to ask for the more money until one day I showed her this post. After this she does not ask for money, but she says the original money is not enough to come. I aslo had talked with her on skype and I Belived her to be different than the scammers. One day I get a skype call from her and when I answer it Im seeing a man dancing but not seeing her. Of course she has an explanation for this. at this point she trying to blame me and acts like sending her 1500 was nothing. this girl is to be avoided.

› See More: I need help PLEASE!

Quote Originally Posted by flaharleyrider View Post
    I had been in contact with this girl, before I ever read this. She told me that she wanted to come to me and if I sent her 1400.00 she could come. After I sent her 1500 dollars she told me she had to to open some kind of account in Ukraine and she needed 2250 more for a 3 month visa or 4500 for a 6 month visa. I refused to send her more money and I wanted to stay with the original plan of just 30 days. She continued to ask for the more money until one day I showed her this post. After this she does not ask for money, but she says the original money is not enough to come. I aslo had talked with her on skype and I Belived her to be different than the scammers. One day I get a skype call from her and when I answer it Im seeing a man dancing but not seeing her. Of course she has an explanation for this. at this point she trying to blame me and acts like sending her 1500 was nothing. this girl is to be avoided.
    Thank you for your reply. These people need to be reported and posted everywhere we can. They are very good at what they do and have a person in California that they funnel money through I assume to launder it.
    Any other details, pictures, etc that you have please post them here!
    Again thanks!

No, I cut off all communication because I was contacted by federal authorities that said if I did I could be arrested. They also took my phone and computer.

Well I would say you have learned a good lesson at not too much cost. Personally, I would never ask or expect a girl to come to me - I think it is just asking for trouble. Also any girl you find in a poorer country will change after she has been in a Western country for a few years - unless you are genuinely good matches - that is you have not got a trophy girl and she has not got a meal ticket. I know three countries in SE Asia very well, and the girls are different in each of them. If you are going to look for a foreign girl, you need to learn a lot about the people in that country - and not just by buying one book - you really need to go there for a "holiday", not with the express purpose of "finding a girl". Also do NOT meet girls in bars... try and find a "meeting/dating" website for that region - NOT some site that has the word "marriage" in it - or you will be going back to where you came in - but not with an outright scammer, just someone who wants to marry anyone who can get them out of the mess they are in. If you are going to eventually take the girl back to your country, don't go for some girl who is totally put of your league - as in if you are 40, and she is 19, you are asking for problems. Now if you were going to live in her country that would be fine (because she will know there are loads of other 19 year olds who would want you). Be aware that many cultures - certainly in Asia don't like to offend people, so you might think you are doing fine, but there are lots of things she is upset about, but bites her lip - see getting to know the culture. I could write a book so all I will add is that I suspect the "man" you saw dancing was your "girl friend" and I spend time in SE Asia, I have more genuine girl friends than I can count - and just absolutely amazing girls - even though I no longer try to find any.. and yes, they know they are not the only one - I don't hide it at all. I don't hand money out, in fact often I have had a lot paid by the girl. Oh, and I have a 2 year old Cambodian daughter (planned), her mother is a Police Captain. It's simple, I am reasonably smart, know the culture (and what goes on below the surface, show genuine interest in her AND her family, don't mention the word sex (but most often we have sex the first time we meet), and I will soon be 65. But it took me years to learn and gain the understanding. Guys who do make the effort to learn and gain an real understanding can't fail.... those that don't are setting themselves up for certain failure.
    Female Scammers from Nigeria, Ghana, Russia, Ukraine and Philippines